Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Communities, Leagues, Clans and Guilds (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Overrated/Underrated Thread (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=23438)

Raynian 07-26-2012 01:34 AM

stop derailing this thread alex

god damn

aleXtric 07-26-2012 02:00 AM

please delete irrelevant posts admin.

CaptainAhab 07-26-2012 02:43 AM

Note that I can only comment based on my limited experience here, comparatively speaking.

Best Soldier - Angry/FDA
Best Demo - Sabbath/Spoon
Best Engy - Squeek
Best HW - Rodox/Talcum

Best Scout - Spoon/Vinny(?)
Best Medic - Alex(?)
Best Spy - Drakonal

angrybob 07-26-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainAhab (Post 494639)
Note that I can only comment based on my limited experience here, comparatively speaking.

Best Soldier - Angry

Smart man.

aleXtric 07-26-2012 03:01 AM

btw guys you can do the old format and/or new format. keep this going

zexel 07-26-2012 05:14 AM

Overrated

Soldier - homie
Demo - spoon
Engy - matt
HW - zexel

Scout - squeek
Medic - killu, spoon

Underrated

Soldier - matt
Demo - nine
Engy - CrunK
HW - zexel

Scout - bio, nine
Spy - aleXtric

oaties 07-26-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Best Soldier - Angry/FDA

I thunk crunk is da bestest.

moosh 07-26-2012 12:47 PM

Overrated

Soldier - WhenFFWillOut?(1)
Demo - WhenFFWillOut?(3)
Engy - WhenFFWillOut?(2)
HW - WhenFFWillOut?(4)
Scout - WhenFFWillOut?(7)
Medic - WhenFFWillOut?(6)

Underrated

Soldier - WhenFFWillOut?(12)
Demo - WhenFFWillOut?(69)
Engy - WhenFFWillOut?(5)
HW - WhenFFWillOut?(10)
Scout - WhenFFWillOut?(13)
Spy - WhenFFWillOut?

CaptainAhab 07-26-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosh (Post 494650)
Overrated

Scout - WhenFFWillOut?(7)

WHAT?! WhenFFWillOut(7) is one of the best scouts I've seen...

moosh 07-26-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainAhab (Post 494652)
WHAT?! WhenFFWillOut(7) is one of the best scouts I've seen...

While that may be true, I believe that WhenFFWillOut(13) is a criminally overlooked scout player. Sure, he might not possess all the skillz that WhenFFWillOut(7) has, but his air movement is truly breath taking and in my opinion his bhop GREATLY surpasses WhenFFWillOut(7)'s.

reaper18 07-27-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosh (Post 494655)
While that may be true, I believe that WhenFFWillOut(13) is a criminally overlooked scout player. Sure, he might not possess all the skillz that WhenFFWillOut(7) has, but his air movement is truly breath taking and in my opinion his bhop GREATLY surpasses WhenFFWillOut(7)'s.

Overrated - Moosh's sense of humor
:P

moosh 07-27-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper18 (Post 494665)
Overrated - Moosh's sense of humor
:P

;_; but nobody rates my sense of humour?

XPelargos 07-27-2012 05:18 PM

moosh showing his true colours . . .

moosh 07-28-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XPelargos (Post 494673)
moosh showing his true colours . . .

http://i49.tinypic.com/15dx7vq.jpg

I see what you did there.

FDA_Approved 07-29-2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

Best Soldier...FDA

Rofl. I lol'd, good one Ahab.

biohaZ 08-04-2012 05:52 PM

best soldier: cake
best demoman: biohaz, sab
best scout: pre-interp alac,sab
best engi: alex
best medic: killu or hadez
best HW: pre-interp alac, post interp hadez,rodox,cake

best overall- hadez,killu,biohaz,cake

truplaya 08-07-2012 07:39 PM

THE REAL DEAL OJ

HAHAHA i ended up mentioned once amidst all this judgement by spo0on of all fucks....

its not even true i dont even like stiffy.. i used to, but then i started to get to know him more and more and then..... well

Im pissed because I think i am the most clutch player in ff, when you need that last cap on destroy i fuckin get it out with 15 secs left and trimp hop that shit off the ramp with like .05 seconds left for the win.

On fucking mort , i conc out the FR and go top with like 20 seconds to go and fucking pull the win.... 2 diffrterent oocasions

I dont do shit the whole map / pickup but then at the end if shit can be done i am there to do it rite and plow butts and do i do it rite

Vinny was so impressed by my clutch skills one night that he told me he would suck my dick if i capped a flag with like 8 secs to go, im gonna be up in NY soon vin so get that hair and lips all gelled up 4 me bro.

Basically i dont do shit the whole game, but when it counts i cum alive and do shit and u know it...

OJ is in hibernation, he is currently getting his dick wet and working on his substance abuse issues hell be backj soon

XPelargos 08-07-2012 11:17 PM

Smoking weed ain't substance abuse, what kind of heavier/awesomer shit you got access to, bro?

moosh 08-07-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truplaya (Post 494783)
HAHAHA i ended up mentioned once amidst all this judgement by spo0on of all fucks....

its not even true i dont even like stiffy.. i used to, but then i started to get to know him more and more and then..... well

Im pissed because I think i am the most clutch player in ff, when you need that last cap on destroy i fuckin get it out with 15 secs left and trimp hop that shit off the ramp with like .05 seconds left for the win.

On fucking mort , i conc out the FR and go top with like 20 seconds to go and fucking pull the win.... 2 diffrterent oocasions

I dont do shit the whole map / pickup but then at the end if shit can be done i am there to do it rite and plow butts and do i do it rite

Vinny was so impressed by my clutch skills one night that he told me he would suck my dick if i capped a flag with like 8 secs to go, im gonna be up in NY soon vin so get that hair and lips all gelled up 4 me bro.

Basically i dont do shit the whole game, but when it counts i cum alive and do shit and u know it...

OJ is in hibernation, he is currently getting his dick wet and working on his substance abuse issues hell be backj soon

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/..._bro_super.jpg

aleXtric 08-08-2012 06:29 AM

OJ YOU MAD BRO?!