Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Other Games (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Talos Bad Company 2 server (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=21758)

Playa_FF 04-27-2010 03:06 PM

Talos Bad Company 2 server

Come play at the Talos Server. Its a 32 man server, usually on Rush or Conquest, hardcore... Also, If you want too you can join my vent and participate in team warfare with the TALOS guys... Its pretty fun we usually never lose a game we are playing together.

Bc2 Server- 1| The Talos Group. House of Pain
Ventrilo- oxygen.typefrag.com port: 44625 pw-poop

Add me- TehRealPlaya

tripleS!X 04-27-2010 03:57 PM

Yea we need to get our server populated. It would be awsome if those of you who own BC2 would come drop by our server and play from time to time. The ip is 68.232.175.240. No BS just good times. We can get 32 m-fers in there so don't be shy. Also add me to your friends "DurT.TALOS". We play almost everynight.

Sh4x 04-27-2010 05:00 PM

Does it have killcam on? If so, count me out. :oops:

That's gotta be the most stupid feature ever for a game in which stealth is so important and you can respawn a couple of seconds after dying.

Yet most servers have killcam on, even clan servers... I really don't get it... newbs. :(

I mean, it's not like you really need to be entertained while you wait 2 or 3 minutes for the next round like in CS (where you can't immediately come back for revenge anyways), it's just a couple of seconds... Do you really have to see where the guy that owned you was exactly on the map so you can cheapshot him back right away?? :evil:

Lost 04-27-2010 07:21 PM

My favorite DoD:S servers have that turned off. I like a little challenge. It also forces players to learn the maps and the good hiding spots.

I can see the advantage though, it keeps things moving. Its not possible to hide and suppress the entire team with a sniper at their spawn. I remember sticking a .30cal outside the German spawn in railroad_b1 and just raping the team for 20 minutes.

Playa_FF 04-27-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sh4x (Post 469544)
Does it have killcam on? If so, count me out. :oops:

That's gotta be the most stupid feature ever for a game in which stealth is so important and you can respawn a couple of seconds after dying.

Yet most servers have killcam on, even clan servers... I really don't get it... newbs. :(

I mean, it's not like you really need to be entertained while you wait 2 or 3 minutes for the next round like in CS (where you can't immediately come back for revenge anyways), it's just a couple of seconds... Do you really have to see where the guy that owned you was exactly on the map so you can cheapshot him back right away?? :evil:

Nah man fuck killcam, I have that shit turned off for those snipers out there.

<<<<33333
:D

Dexter 04-28-2010 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost (Post 469555)
I can see the advantage though, it keeps things moving. Its not possible to hide and suppress the entire team with a sniper at their spawn. I remember sticking a .30cal outside the German spawn in railroad_b1 and just raping the team for 20 minutes.

musta played a bad team! can get naded from tickethouse window if you're mging axis arch spawn exit from the mg window :) or flanked from hole exit. maybe you were pubbing and I'm mistaken

Dexter 04-28-2010 11:33 PM

oh yea i've been looking for a non douchey bc2 server

tripleS!X 04-29-2010 12:53 AM

yea it would be nice if the server wasnt greyed out all the time playa lol. fuck everytime i go to play and get it populated shits gryed. gotta do something bout that so we can actually get ppl to go there ona reg basis.

Lost 04-29-2010 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter (Post 469627)
musta played a bad team! can get naded from tickethouse window if you're mging axis arch spawn exit from the mg window :) or flanked from hole exit. maybe you were pubbing and I'm mistaken

Yah, was pub and if I remember right, the doors were angled so as to keep you from shooting in through a gap, so it was nigh impossible to get a nade out without getting shot. The kicker was you could shoot through the doors, so with good sound, you could hear the prime and just mow whoever was in there. I think we stole a 42 from them and were camping the arch too, lol. It was epic.

It was good payback, I don't know how many times I fed someone's kill count with an MG34 constantly pumping rounds into the Allied spawn exit from the train and a couple of too-good KAR whores on the hedge exit.