Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Team Fortress 2 (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=8609)

mistermojo 03-22-2007 09:08 PM

is capture the documents going to be called CTD then

i wonder if the tf2 maps will have the prefix, will it be ctf_ or ctd_

Everything 03-22-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEATHSTRIKER6666
i both tf2 and ff have play a lots. both VERY SHITS because the not badgers is enough of :(

The Grammar button didn't like you today i see....
Oh wait, there isn't a grammar button or something is there? ;)

FrenchToast 03-22-2007 11:23 PM

Yeah, TF2 is gonna rock some pasty white abs.

Can't wait for it.

t00l 03-23-2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

I wonder about allowing console and PC players to play together. Wouldn't the issue of crap analog stick controls be considered "technical"? Or are they just going to apply such a huge level of auto-aim it won't be much of a problem?

Also, will this mean scripting is totally locked? It would be pretty unfair if the PC players could use lots of scripts, but the console players could not.
If it really works out like that, I'm sure people would tend to hook up a mouse and keyboard to their xbox or whatever instead of sticking with the controller.

mistermojo 03-23-2007 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t00l
If it really works out like that, I'm sure people would tend to hook up a mouse and keyboard to their xbox or whatever instead of sticking with the controller.

you can't, microsoft won't allow any keyboard/mouse addons for 360
ps3 does though

StrickNine 03-23-2007 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny
The Grammar button didn't like you today i see....
Oh wait, there isn't a grammar button or something is there? ;)

Deathstriker is the guy who learned to speak english from yoda, I think?

tu! 03-23-2007 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEATHSTRIKER6666
i both tf2 and ff have play a lots. both VERY SHITS because the not badgers is enough of :(

i agree.

4est 03-23-2007 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsYcNeT
No EMPs would be highly disappointing. Best defense an engy's got IMO

Besides, there's nothing more satisfying than gibbing a clusterfuck of sollys jamming their way through a small hallway

I LOVE blind EMPs through walls, ceilings or floors. They give me a warm fuzzy.

Norris 03-23-2007 08:04 AM

had a short look through the mag this morning. pics of 2fort, dustbowl and another map(part) that I couldn't make out. there was also something new on the 2fort basement pics. it looked a bit like a trap with blue mines? definitely not a pipetrap.. but I can't tell for sure what it was. didn't had the time to read the text and the comments to the pics were nonsense as ever in pc action..

can everyone get the scans?:E

Skanky Butterpuss 03-23-2007 08:14 AM

probably the sticky bomb trap they were talking about

Norris 03-23-2007 08:24 AM

yep good point. btw they also had a pic of the medic. his new "healing" ability looked like a linkgun with a huge awesome red flash. maybe it's also a chargeup weapon that only works for max 10s and makes you invulnerability as long as you are in contact with the flash light. just a guess

SmellyCat 03-23-2007 02:28 PM

Wait... I'm still pmsl at deathstriker - that is an awesome quote!

Err yeah, anyway... Interesting, perhaps they're making the medic act kinda like a medic. Revolutionary!

C-Aim 03-23-2007 08:45 PM

That territory control sounds intriguing

paranoidkirb 03-24-2007 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-Aim
That territory control sounds intriguing

Sounds like king-of-the-hill gameplay. Or something similar to that.

C-Aim 03-24-2007 02:17 AM

To me it sounds more like a multi-team setup where each team has their own territory and at the start of each "round" a random territory is selected and the other team or teams have to invade and gain control of that territory.

Now that would be cool

paranoidkirb 03-24-2007 03:54 AM

Really? When I hear territory control, I think of Halo 2. And then I think of king-of-the-hill gameplay.