Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   FF Technical Support (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   turkeyburgers_tfc (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=22559)

moosh 03-16-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GambiT (Post 483183)
wait a sec...

"don't want your maps on OT's server"?

ok, now, didn't y'all say "OT" is ruining FF?

so, instead of people being able to play a map on OT, they are forced to join fucking shit servers to play it?

um...whos ruining FF?

Sounds like someone's mad.

GambiT 03-16-2011 03:10 PM

actually, i think Turkeyburgers is a very good port, whom ever done it.

pwndorasbox, never even heard of it, been away for a lil while now. but yea, there are several "fucking shit servers" out there, and to tell the community if you want to play MY map you have to play on MY shit server where we yell racist comments and kick ppl for being better than the admins as well as fucking telling them they can only play a certain fucking class(or be kicked) so YOU can practice doing something(start a LAN server bitch) is fucking stupid

alot of people that play have no idea about this BS going on, when they join a server to check out a map/server ect. they get caught up in the middle of all this BS, grow up!

zepalace, can't really say anything bad about

keep up this fucking server war y'all have going and you'll have nothing to do but look in the mirror to see who ruined this game

GambiT 03-16-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosh (Post 483205)
Sounds like someone's mad.

nahh..

Private_Joker 03-16-2011 05:28 PM

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...by_mooh438.jpg

This is MAH thread, and I won't have rage in it. Save rage for Attack & Defend maps please!!

-Joker

Private_Joker 03-16-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gwarsbane (Post 483014)
Here ya go, the turkeyburgers map along with the lua

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P02K7D33

Also, Gwar, didn't you forget to make a .res file? Isn't that the cause for this problem in the first place?

-Joker

Ricey 03-16-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Private_Joker (Post 483217)
Also, Gwar, didn't you forget to make a .res file? Isn't that the cause for this problem in the first place?

-Joker

No, .res files do notdownload lua files.

GambiT 03-16-2011 09:50 PM

yes they do, a RES file tells the server what to DL to the client

Iggy 03-16-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GambiT (Post 483208)
zepalace, can't really say anything bad about

Same.
Quote:

talos, slap fucking full of dicks a majority of the time, straight the fuck up
I've been on there, and honestly never had a problem.

Quote:

keep up this fucking server war y'all have going and you'll have nothing to do but look in the mirror to see who ruined this game
There is no arguing this point. If you don't like a server, then don't play there. I don't care if it's a strict rule enforced server, or if it's one that has a "you must have an offensive name" rule. If you don't like the rules, then play elsewhere.

reaper18 03-16-2011 11:36 PM

Talos isnt bad, i can call the admins faggots and tell them to fuck off only to be met with similar smart ass comments and "I love you skeed"
<3 you shitty bastards
:)

Pixel 03-17-2011 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GambiT (Post 483229)

Last I heard, lua files were not being downloaded even with proper res files.

chicken 03-17-2011 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricey (Post 483192)
Terribad ports.

Much better than your ports and all FF remakes. Original TFC maps have the best design and graphics. FF (version 2.0+) is not even half as good as TFC or QWTF.

moosh 03-17-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GambiT (Post 483229)

Lua file downloading is broken since the release. Nobody bothered to fix it.

NeonLight 03-17-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicken (Post 483259)
Much better than your ports and all FF remakes. Original TFC maps have the best design and graphics. FF (version 2.0+) is not even half as good as TFC or QWTF.

I mean sure if you want to be stuck in the 1999-2002 era you can think that. All the newer maps are so much more aesthetically pleasing..

Gwarsbane 03-17-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Private_Joker (Post 483217)

-Joker

Seeing as how there was no .res file then no I didn't forget it.

Pixel 03-17-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicken (Post 483259)

lolwut?