Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Pon

Conversation Between Pon and Elmo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Pon
    09-24-2009 06:31 PM
    Pon
    Yeah, figured you'd probably ask for that, or something similar, though tbh I hope someone does a better pic for it, mine sucked.

I'll look into it.
  2. Elmo
    09-24-2009 04:51 PM
    Elmo
    2.4 is much better than work yes

btw could you link that hud disabled vtf into the warpath.lua like you did on the example version you made?
  3. Pon
    09-22-2009 05:04 PM
    Pon
    Work.. meh...

2.4 is much better than work. 0.1 was probably better than work
  4. Elmo
    09-22-2009 02:36 PM
    Elmo
    lol, yeah I've been watching - thanks Pon - finally got internet back since moving house but I've got some work i need to push out the way now.

not played 2.4 yet!! :S tonight I'm gonna play though
  5. Pon
    09-21-2009 01:35 PM
    Pon
    Yeah, ok. Check your warpath topic I guess.
  6. Pon
    06-03-2009 04:44 PM
    Pon
    AvD maps are Dustbowl/Anticitizen style. And then there is the sorta similar ID style, such as Cornfield/Palermo/Avanti...

I think you'll have to bug squeek about the Lua, I'm afraid. But I don't mind you using the example stuff I made in any way you need to at all. Really, it'd probably be a pretty simple job to copy the way CZ2 captures points into the example (if thats the kinda thing your after) - a lot of the example Lua was borrowed from the original CZ2 Lua, so shouldn't need much more than minor edits to make it work together (of course, I haven't looked at the new CZ2 Lua, so I could be wrong...)

As for other games, yeah, I do still play a bit of FF. Oddly, kinda got into TF2 a bit more than I did before since the latest update, but already begining to kinda feel bored of it :P
  7. Elmo
    06-03-2009 08:43 AM
    Elmo
    P.S. I hope life is treating you well anyway. What other games do you play now (if any)?
  8. Elmo
    06-03-2009 08:42 AM
    Elmo
    What types of map are AvD again? remind me lol

Would you like to help me with warpath? I know you did the original example LUA but I don't think one touch system will work with the speed of FF. No worries if not.. I'll have to bug squeek
  9. Pon
    06-02-2009 08:13 PM
    Pon
    Yeah, still alive.

Not so much FF lately... AvD is all I care about and it's fairly rare to get a decent game, so I've kinda wandered away from FF recently I guess.
  10. Elmo
    06-02-2009 01:01 PM
    Elmo
    You still alive man? What you up to at the moment (Life/FF)?