PDA

View Full Version : New boots

Coronius
06-27-2007, 09:56 AM
Roy always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. Seeing some on sale one day, he buys them and wears them home, walking proudly. He walks into the house and says to his wife, Bessie, "Notice anything different about me?" Bessie looks him over and says, "Nope."

Frustrated, Roy storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room with nothing on, except for the boots. Again, he asks, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different now?!?"

Bessie looks up and says, "Roy, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Roy yells, "And do you know why it is hanging down, Bessie? It's hanging down because it's looking at my new boots!"

To which Bessie replies, "Shoulda bought a hat, Roy. Shoulda bought a hat."

Edit: ~SOG~ [removed what was likely spam linkage at one time or another] NO NO NO!... if you do it again you can expect to be summarily spanked with an advertising banning stick.

Garland-W
06-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Du är dum.

Coronius
06-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Munnen e fulla med pies
röven e fulla med baaajs
munnen e fulla med pieesss
röven e fulla med baaa-a-a-ajs

Circuitous
06-27-2007, 08:34 PM
All spambots should do that.

Bubbles
06-27-2007, 11:56 PM
Shoulda bought a hat. A hat.

Johnny Mullet
06-28-2007, 02:26 AM
LOL?

BinaryLife
06-28-2007, 03:09 PM
This reminded me of a movie I was told to watch called La Mustache. I haven't gotten a chance to see it, but apparantly it's about a guy who decides to shave his mustache for the first time since he grew it in. But when he does no one notices and they all start saying that they thought he never had a mustache and he goes insane.

zippy
06-28-2007, 03:32 PM
thats roys problem