PDA

View Full Version : slap me! quick!

o_kashew
03-01-2005, 02:29 AM
i never thought i'd live to see TFC make a come back but i am getting prepped and ready for this! screw CS:S! I WANT MY TFC BACK! PYRO ESKIMO 4EVER!

o_sobe green
03-01-2005, 02:31 AM
You should definately stay away from matches and sharp objects :D

Welcome!

o_kashew
03-01-2005, 02:37 AM
i'm sooooooo pumped to revive my pyro skills. if anyone here remembers area51.com and their servers, i was ridiculous as a pyro.

o_killmaster
03-01-2005, 03:11 AM
All of the fond memories of tfc are making me want this mod very, very badly... granted, badlands, warpath, and avanti are some of my favorite maps, but at least we'll have dustbowl, which tops them all in my humble opinion. Uno looks fantastic as well, I'll be happy to see some new maps in the lineup. (especially more A/D maps damnit, the world needs more dustbowls!)

o_kashew
03-01-2005, 03:33 AM
no man, and i mean no man, can beat my skills for pissing people off in rock2. and i assure you no1 can beat my tfc soccer skills.

how will they get the soldier rocket jump to work btw???

o_shaggy
03-01-2005, 03:56 AM
You want to hear the sad dreams of a loser. I'm a father and husband, and every day i contemplate the return of my beloved game. Yes tfc still exist but not like the good ol days. Remember when everyone took pride in their skill level, and everyone wanted to be in a guild of their class or classes. Remember when you had such pride in the tags you wore and people respected them. Remember how excited people would get when a high clanner jumped onto a server because they get to test their skill. Remember how much pride you had in your clan, you actually wore your tag in pubs. Remember when clans would spend time and effort on their websites and those cool little intros. Remember how in the old days, every night on irc the whole clan was there bullshitting, not like today where your lucky to find someone not afk. Remember when your clan would go pubbing together on a regular basis. In the good ol days tfc wasnt just a game, it was all about friendship and pride in what you and your team accomplished. I'm hoping FF creates enough stir to bring back that huge number of new players to create that vibrate atmosphere. Right now i feel like it's at the old people's home ;) Anyways, that time period was probably the most fun i've ever had. I just drank played tfc and struck out with women :P So i guess i'm just hoping for a little of that special feeling back.

PS: I am going to try my damnist to bring back GoW

o_kashew
03-01-2005, 04:01 AM
dude, i remember when i used to scream "Medic!!!!' when i would trip or something...i loved my team...it wasnt even a clan! it was a team from area51live.com! i LOVED it. [BH] for ever! and [SMURF] too! man, i really wanna get a clan started back up. i miss the game so much. it was more of a lifestyle. i loved being devout to my servers too. i loved how n00bs were few and far between and NOONE hacked. men were men. women were woman. and that scout that just got fragged by that SG was a scout that just got fragged by that sg....omg "fragged" i love that word....get the protection suits! the red team caputred our key. o dear, i shed a tear...

o_dirkpitt
03-01-2005, 05:59 AM
i miss practice, honest to god there was nothing more fun then trying to figure out that perfect strat. i was in a 3a clan and we had a perfect strat on enclave and beat a team that was on a 10-0 streak (they moved up to 1a after that season). it wasn't always the skill of the players that won the matches but the way in which u placed the classes. i love tf

o_kashew
03-01-2005, 06:40 AM
ok enough is enough

i am starting my clan back up, it's time to do it. we are gonna rock in all shit now.

[XM1014] is back byatches!!!!!! PyroEskimo is gonna fry all you hos!

Defrag
03-01-2005, 06:54 AM
Enclave is a cool map :)
/me slaps Zouave.

o_dirkpitt
03-01-2005, 06:56 AM
any chance of enclave on ff release? pretty please, hw in canyon was the coolest position of all time

o_frenchtoast
03-01-2005, 02:43 PM
If you badly want a map that isn't in their list, make it yourself! This has been said over and over again and I think it should be placed in a sticky somewhere.

o_|404|innoc-tpf-
03-01-2005, 03:52 PM
no man, and i mean no man, can beat my skills for pissing people off in rock2.

That's nothing...you're far more impressive turned loose on a message board!

(kidding)

o_catzeyes93
03-01-2005, 03:57 PM
area51live.com .. wow... I remember them.

o_voipme
03-01-2005, 04:10 PM
area51live.com .. wow... I remember them.

Ah, the infamous Andy. I don't even remember his last name anymore. In fact, I never really played on any Area51 servers. I just heard people complain about him a lot.

o_kashew
03-01-2005, 06:47 PM
andy like hobbs or something or other. i loved playin on those servers. i was a franchise player there.

the best was KEEGS. its on of the only servers that is still up to this day! o boy i miss admining that server so much! i loved it.

o_dirkpitt
03-02-2005, 03:10 AM
If you badly want a map that isn't in their list, make it yourself! This has been said over and over again and I think it should be placed in a sticky somewhere.

i tried to make a map once... it sucked