PDA

View Full Version : sd2 Media-screenshot

o_salo
02-26-2005, 03:03 PM
hey, a quick forum search revealed nothing, so here my question:

One of the screenshots of the sd2 port for FF shows a sort of bird-eye vision of the whole yard. One can see pretty well the ramps leading up to the top of the tunnel in the middle of the yard. Now my question: what about ramp sliding? It is possible in tfc as both medic and scout to slide that ramp and land in the enemy balcony.. however these ramps look less steep..

I guess my question is about rampsliding in general.

sorry if it is a repetive thread, feel free to lock or delete in that case :P

o_storm
02-26-2005, 03:19 PM
The dev team are keeping rampsliding in FF :)

Defrag
02-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Rampsliding is being kept much the same as TFC's rampsliding. I can't really tell you whether the ramps in the sd2 nml are the same angle as TFC, though. That's one for kerm :)

o_sobe green
02-26-2005, 07:09 PM
There was some talk about this somewhere. But I don't think your missing out on anything, this is pretty much all that was said other than someone talking about how its hard to make it perfect because some players hop up ramps while some just run up them normal ect ect nothing too important.

o_vanquish
02-26-2005, 09:40 PM
Yeah I think his question was map-specific, IE will you still be able to slide the ramp and land on the batts, or were the ramps changed so you can't do it anymore.