PDA

View Full Version : Map Question about miniguns in respawns ?

o_paddn ur stats
02-10-2005, 10:07 AM
I noticed ETF doesnt have em, so the enemy if theyre WTFPWNING JOO after a dozen nail spam/napalm nades and 2 flamers camping the doors of your respawns, while their medic/scouts cap your flag continously (yea bad nite on ETF other nite)
So is FF going to put in a minigun that will shoot out of the respawn like the old TFC days or are the maps going to encourage respawn camping like a few of the shitty ETF maps do ?

o_]l[-rare
02-10-2005, 12:24 PM
yea good question..

will the sentries be back? and will nades exlpode inside the respawn room?

(It's up to the mapper i think)

o_mj
02-10-2005, 12:29 PM
im sure the FF team will copy all the FGD that tfc had and improve on it. So everything should return.

Defrag
02-10-2005, 02:38 PM
I would imagine both will be making an appearance as normal.

o_[wtf?]chemical burn
02-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Just a note -- It's not a good idea for the miniturrets inside a respawn to be able to fire "out the door". As annoying as respawn camping/spamming can get, it's equaly annoying to have someone stand in the respawn door, holding it open so the turret mows down all passing enemy offense. Respawn proection can always be something creative for the mapper to come up with ;)

o_koron
02-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Yeah, the one the 2fort basement is annoying. That gun in particular makes zero sense considering you don't actually spawn there.

o_sobe green
02-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Yeah, the one the 2fort basement is annoying. That gun in particular makes zero sense considering you don't actually spawn there.

Not to mention chasing someone in there when you could get the flag while they are resupplying doesn't make alot of sense either.