PDA

View Full Version : Cornfield

o_nuggs
02-05-2005, 08:07 PM
When I saw corn was on the intial map list, I freaked out. Corn is my all time favorite ADL map, and I can just imagine what I will look like in FF. It has the perfect balance between offence and defense, and its a fricking blast to play. That being said, I have a few suggestions:

Water Tunnels:

The water tunnels under CP1 and backway to CP4 are way too small. A single solly can hold down three or four offensive attackers, and if he dies down its only 1 rjump from the spawn and he is back in position. If they were wider and taller it would give the O a much better chance

The ladder at the end of the water tunnel at CP4 is very buggy, as one has to duck repeatedly and sometimes get stuck

The water tunnel under CP1 is also buggy, as I often times get stuck on the corners of the opening at the cornfield.

Overall, widening them would make them much more viable to the offence and actually make holding them down on defence a bit more difficult

Tunnel Under CP2

The path to CP2 could be widened a bit, and the area under CP2 should definatly be a bit higher. It can get really clogged and spammy there, and I think making it higher would work well.

Thats all I have for now. Good luck on the new map and I cant wait to see it!

Jiggles
02-09-2005, 02:02 AM
Completely pointless suggestion: make the "prematch time" actually be a plane ride in the crashed plane you see at the begining of the map :)