PDA

View Full Version : Cheater Oj Simpson

jamesoncaptain
06-13-2011, 03:50 AM
I was in trailers park of rage and there was a cheating demoman named "OJ SIMPSON". He definately had some automatic detonation on his grenade pipes. I spent a whole map on destroy vs him with some others helping me and we didn't get the flag because as soon as you touch it even when his back was turned he would detonate his explosives and blow us up.

He also would teleport places and kill us around the level. He knew where we were. He knew we knew he was cheating and just laughed. Can someone ban him, he is full of shit, and rude. He kept spamming and heckling us over and over again saying "its me oj nigga", "who do it?", and other racist stuff. He shouldn't be playing this game he ruins it. Please ban him from your server.

squeek.
06-13-2011, 03:57 AM
Demo?

FreaK367
06-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Hearsay most likely won't get action taken against someone. At minimum copy and paste your console log if it shows any evidence, your best bet would be to record a demo and upload it for everyone to see.

The only thing I can add is that I have played with "Oj simpson" and he does troll people and annoy everyone. So he has the sort of personality to do that sort of thing.

eomoyaff
06-16-2011, 09:22 PM
Trailer can't run the server if he's not there... Everyone seems to be getting away with a lot of shit. He need's more admins to look after it if he wants the server to stay active..

Atreuce
06-19-2011, 08:16 PM
We'd have more admins if they didn't abuse the privilege... Our power being out for 4 days doesn't help either.

Definitely not going to censor the server... but will take all appropriate actions against hackers.

eomoyaff
06-19-2011, 08:27 PM
We'd have more admins if they didn't abuse the privilege... Our power being out for 4 days doesn't help either.

Definitely not going to censor the server... but will take all appropriate actions against hackers.

I'd be willing to help if it meant Trailer coming back and being active. It's a good server, but everyone (including me) is beginning to think that Trailer quit on us... I'll wait a little while longer.

Atreuce
06-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Trailer didn't quit... as I already stated here, and in other threads. Power out, etc.

We're practically on that server every day otherwise.

I'm debating even keeping the server up because of all the hack attempts, and general jackasses that are trying to ruin it before it even really gets going, but we'll see...

FreaK367
06-22-2011, 04:10 PM
Despite all of the arguing I have been involved with in other threads, if you need a reliable admin, I have a clean record, adminned on earlier servers (Rawr's server), and all of the zE Palace servers for a long time. And zE didn't have many rules so I just kept an eye on things. So you could ask zE for a reference.

I have also adminned on Garry's Mod, Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, and earlier games, like Quake III and Soldier of Fortune II back in the day.

So yeah, I offer my services, I have never abused admin and I have always been fair. Just throwing it out there, I enjoy responsibility.