PDA

View Full Version : A funny video for the Conservatives (Flotilla & Israel)

Mooga
06-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Die-hard right wingers and conservatives will love this.
All you bleeding heart liberals will probably flame me to hell.
TDQ1O7tBEV8
MIRROR:
voEiDEAvYj0

Bridget
06-09-2010, 10:01 PM
typical zionist bullshit

Speaking of reason, who wouldn't expect the Israeli soldiers to get attacked? They dropped from helicopters onto a Turkish humanitarian aid ship in international waters in uniform with weapons. Do you expect people to just sit back and let that happen? You would defend yourself too, especially if the people dropping on deck where the ones that put the Palestinians in a position where they needed the humanitarian need in the first fucking place.

You know when people abandon reason? When things come back to Israel. If this had been any other country attacking a humanitarian aid ship and its passengers, the world would have gone absolutely ape-shit, but because it's Israel, it's not as bad as it should be. One of the Turks on board happened to have been an American citizen. You won't hear about that in the news, now will you? Any other country killing even ONE of our citizens would have been met with the preparation for war. Our government just shrugs it off, because they're riding Israel's dick pretty badly.

The double standard is killing me.

Mooga
06-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Why didn't they ship the aid via LEGAL MEANS like most people do?
Why did they have to send their ships up against a naval blockade?
Also, Hamas is refusing to accept 60 trucks full of aid from the flotilla.
Also, check your facts. Yes, one was a US Citizen... WITH TERRORIST TIES (http://idfspokesperson.com/2010/06/06/intel-specific-flotilla-passangers-linked-to-al-qaeda-hamas-and-other-terror-organizations-6-june-2010/).
Ken O’Keefe (Born 1969), an American and British citizen, is a radical anti-Israel activist and operative of the Hamas Terror organization. He attempted to enter the Gaza Strip in order to form and train a commando unit for the Palestinian terror organization.

Bridget
06-09-2010, 11:13 PM
It probably has something to do with the fact that it would be counter-intuitive to ship the humanitarian aid to the people who have put the Palestinians in the position of needing said aid in the first place. Seriously, I wish people would stop saying that. It's so stupid. Let's pass the responsibility of delivering humanitarian aid onto the people committing the war crimes and illegal occupation. Yeah, okay! Congratulations on posting information from "Israeli Defense Force Spokesperson". That definitely doesn't sound biased or anything.

Mooga
06-09-2010, 11:24 PM
So what you're saying is that people should be able to freely ship "goods" to a people which openly attack innocent Israelis? The goods can also be inspected by the UN rather then Israel. The idea is to prevent the trafficking of arms and other illegal goods to the hands of Palestinian terrorists. Not to prevent all goods.

Plus, Hamas still has NOT let in much of the aid offered by the flotillas.
For a people who are so much in need, I don't understand why they would prevent trucks full of aid from entering. Oh ya, you can't build bombs out of food.

Bridget
06-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Instead of merely acknowledging the action consider the reasons why. Why are the Palestinians firing rockets into Israel? Why do they want to harm Israel civilians? Why are these people 'terrorists'. While I don't think killing innocent Israelis can be justified, because I'm not oblivious to the history of that region, I can at-least understand why they would want to do it. Maybe if more people stopped presuming so much and just asked 'why?' once in a while they would actually see the situation for what it is and come to a solution.

Oh wait, there can be no solution, because the Israelis are content on having stolen land from Arabs and on actively committing genocide, war crimes, and killing humanitarian aid workers in international waters so people like you can post videos mocking the fucking sacrifice these people make to help their fellow human-beings. I bet you every piece of currency in the world that if I had posted a parody song about the holocaust, people would be going nuts. Oh, but if it's about recently killed Turks or Arabs, then it's fair game. Gotta love that double standard!

uBeR
06-10-2010, 04:22 AM
The facts are uncontroversial and not even seriously disputed. What happened was, contrary to international law (to say the very least), Israeli forces boarded a humanitarian vessel in international waters and killed 9 and injured plenty more innocent relief workers on their way to deliver aid to the suffering people of Gaza. Those are facts. The claim that these innocent civilians, who were activists, diplomats, elected officials, and even a Nobel laureate (the claim of "peace terrorists" as Israeli radio likes to call them is almost as absurd (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx03ZTt7Zuk) as the far-right who continue to call Desmond Tutu a terrorist), must have surrendered their cargo to Israel (who, by the way, fail to deliver aid to Gaza quite intentionally) is plainly ludicrous. The naval blockade, which has been condemned across the world, is illegal as is Israel's occupation of Palestine, which has also been condemned across the world (the United States and Israel are in splendid isolation). That, as well, is not in dispute. So Israel has no right to be there, has no right to blockade Gaza (which has been described as "collective punishment," which is a serve crime against humanity), and has no right to board humanitarian vessels on international water (as countless experts and scholars have affirmed). That, by the way, is what pirates do. We're trying to end piracy on the high seas, remember. This is the reason Israel has been condemned across world, including from the UN. It's not because the world is anti-Semite, but because Israel, like the United States, is a rogue state and gross violator of human rights and humanitarian law.

Mooga
06-10-2010, 06:40 AM
He's the fact: Israel has legit ways for people to give aid. These "humanitarians" choose to deliberately choose a route they knew would cause problems. And Israel fell for the trap.

I say "humanitarians" because it's all lies.
They refused to stop at a navel blockade, and were therefor boarded.
These "humanitarians" savagely beat the solders who boarded because the flotilla was TRESPASSING A NAVEL BLOCKADE.

What would happen if a few people decided to walk into a police station and start beating on cops with led pipes and firebombs? Would you still be supporting these "humanitarians?"

Bridget
06-10-2010, 12:34 PM
He's the fact: Israel has legit ways for people to give aid. These "humanitarians" choose to deliberately choose a route they knew would cause problems. And Israel fell for the trap.

As I have said a few times already, who the fuck is going to trust Israel with delivering that aid? Even the UN (which is usually relaxed about Israel from what I've heard) reported that up to 80% of aid that was once going through Gaza has been cut by Israel; not by Hamas like everyone would want you to believe! It's for this reason and the pretty obvious fact that the humanitarian aid wouldn't be a necessity if it weren't for Israel's terrorism that no one wants Israel to deliver it.

What would happen if a few people decided to walk into a police station and start beating on cops with led pipes and firebombs? Would you still be supporting these "humanitarians?"

This is the worst analogy ever made. For starters, your example has the humanitarians invading upon the territory of the cops. The flotilla was in international waters and the activists were aboard their own ship. There's your first mistake. It was actually the Israeli 'defense soldiers' that were the ones to invade the others territory by dropping down from a fucking helicopter with weapons and uniform begging for a reaction. Second, you don't state a reason why the 'humanitarians' attack the cops in your analogy. Well, there's a reason why the soldiers were attacked in the recent event. They were in international waters obeying international law when Israeli 'defense soldiers' commited (as uBeR pointed out) an act of piracy. End of story.

The individuals on board those ships were acting out of self defense and rightfully so. (Regardless of whether they were being malicious or excessive because the people they were attacking are part of the collective who have been committing acts of terror against the Palestinians for 60 to 70 some years, it's still self-defense.) The situation would be drastically different and perhaps adhesive to your delusional understanding of how it happened if the tables had been turned and the activists used the helicopter to drop down on IDF naval ships to beat the IDF soldiers with lead pipes and makeshift weapons and throw them overboard. Well, that's not what happened. Deal with it.

reaper18
06-10-2010, 04:28 PM
http://www.middleeastfacts.com/Gallery/albums/mohammed-cartoons/mohammed-cartoon-Jyllands-Posten-9.jpg

Innoc
06-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Die-hard right wingers and conservatives will love this.
All you bleeding heart liberals will probably flame me to hell.

I'd compliment you on predicting this right on the money...but this was pretty easy.

Run blockade = act of aggression

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Bridget
06-11-2010, 12:36 AM
SPOILER: There's a difference between expressing the intention to break the blockade and actually trying to do that. The Mavi Marmara was in international waters minding its own business at the time of the attack. So, your justification has failed.

Innoc
06-11-2010, 12:44 AM
SPOILER: There's a difference between expressing the intention to break the blockade and actually trying to do that. The Mavi Marmara was in international waters minding its own business at the time of the attack. So, your justification has failed.
Attack someone else Bridget. You and I flat out will never agree on this. Frankly I don't agree with the Palestinians being "given" any land in Israel. Let them seek out land in Jordan or somewhere else. So move on and rant against someone else.

Bridget
06-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Who's attacking you? Get over yourself.

uBeR
06-11-2010, 01:01 AM
It's like people here arguing in defense of Israel know they're so completely wrong, but just too spineless to admit it.

Innoc
06-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Who's attacking you? Get over yourself.

That's 2

Iggy
06-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Attack someone else Bridget. You and I flat out will never agree on this. Frankly I don't agree with the Palestinians being "given" any land in Israel. Let them seek out land in Jordan or somewhere else. So move on and rant against someone else.

Why not? Israel was "given" land in Palestine....

GenghisTron
06-11-2010, 01:28 PM
It's like people here arguing in defense of Israel know they're so completely wrong, but just too spineless to admit it.

This.

Innoc
06-11-2010, 11:35 PM
What point is there in "discussing" the ancient claim of either side or how the UN Resolution impacts any of this. We aren't going to ever agree and it will only promote ill will on this board. Pointless. My initial comment was directed to Mooga though I did not explicitly define it as such.

Iggy
06-11-2010, 11:57 PM
What point is there in "discussing" the ancient claim of either side or how the UN Resolution impacts any of this. We aren't going to ever agree and it will only promote ill will on this board. Pointless. My initial comment was directed to Mooga though I did not explicitly define it as such.

How about because it's the heart of the whole matter over there? Israel exists because the then "world government" took land from Palestine, roped it off and said "nyah nyah too fucking bad." It has been in dispute for ages. The Palestinians were thrown out in favor of their hated enemy. No regards for a peacefull attempt at "coexistance" was ever attempted by the world government.

If the government took a large chunk of your land, gave it to someone you hate, would you just sit there, smile and say "thank you sir, may I have another?"

Innoc
06-12-2010, 01:19 AM
How about because it's the heart of the whole matter over there? Israel exists because the then "world government" took land from Palestine, roped it off and said "nyah nyah too fucking bad." It has been in dispute for ages. The Palestinians were thrown out in favor of their hated enemy. No regards for a peacefull attempt at "coexistance" was ever attempted by the world government.

I believe that Israel's claim precedes the Palestinians. I deleted the rest of your comment from the quote. Argue with someone else.

reaper18
06-12-2010, 04:57 PM

because it was the spoils of war.

Iggy
06-12-2010, 04:57 PM
So you would be happy if the government took a chunk of your land and gave it to someone else.....

Nevermind... you're just another blind american who listens to everything the government says is right. Enjoy your time in the neutral zone... for as long as it lasts.

Iggy
06-12-2010, 04:58 PM
because it was the spoils of war.

Was it? Link to some sort of proof on that one?

Mooga
06-13-2010, 04:08 AM
Was it? Link to some sort of proof on that one?

Read a history book.

Scuzzy
06-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Considering the nature of the region, how do the anti-Israeli individuals here see the Palestinians having a longer laid claim to the area then Israel? Who owned Jerusalem before Melchizedek that has all of you in a tizzy? What was the importance of the area before him that has made it so vital to the Palestinians? I realize we're talking 3000 or so years ago, but I am interested in learning what facts you guys have on it and how you feel the pain is being felt by present day Palestinians.

I'm also a bit confused as the "land for peace" deals that were negotiated by the Palestinians seem to have done absolutely nothing in stopping the attacks by anti-Israelis and in some ways I'd say have stepped them up. The blockade is a standard method in warfare to prevent munitions from entering a hostile area, Israel is obviously attempting to prevent the re-arming of attacking forces in Gaza. They are allowing aid into Palestine, about 10000 lbs per day, just not in the form of "aid guns" and "aid rockets" as those are difficult for woman and children to digest. It's sad to see the anti-Israel propaganda supported by the media as well, like what Reuters did with their photographs saying that the Palestinians (who weren't looking to provide aid, just break the blockade), weren't armed... easy to say when you can crop the photos and/or photoshop out the weapons.

Scuzzy

reaper18
06-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Read a history book.

Why must i do the research for you?
When, as mooga said, its written clearly in history.
And here are facts:

In 70 AD, the Romans destroyed the Temple and much of the city (Israel's) walls. This was the Roman government's final attempt to get the 'Jewish Situation' under control. They pushed many of the Jews from the the land. The emperor declared the area PALESTINE.

[Palestine is latin for 'Land of the philistines']

During all this time, there were Arabian people living on this land. Today, they are called Palestinians, but are NOT descendants of the Philistines, they are Arabs.'

The area remained inhabited by remnants of Jews, and Arabs still in the land as well as various conquering nations. Including the Ottoman Turks and the Muslim invaders.

In 1918, after WWI, the British took control of this area and renamed it PALESTINE after the ancient Roman designation.

1923 - The British divided the area into two districts: Palestine (West of the Jordan river) and Transjordan (east of said river).
Jews were permitted only west of the Jordan River.

1946 - Transjordan was renamed Jordan. All of the area west of Jordan was to be the Jewish-Palestinian homeland.
The Arabs did not see it this way. They wanted it all, as well as the Jews expelled.

During WWII, Hitler began the persecution and destruction of Jews who lived in various European countries. At the end of the war in 1945, the survivors of the holocaust had no nation or homeland to go to. Many were killed in the original countries of origin when they tried to return, and others who were not killed fled to Palestine.

1947 - The British had enough of trying to rule and occupy this area with all of its cultural and ethnic problems. They turned control of this area to the UN.
The UN divided this are into Jewish-Palestine and Arab-Palestine based on population concentrations. The Jews accepted, the Arabs did not, for they still wanted it all.

May 14, 1948 - Jewish-Palestine declared it's independence in the land that they were given by the UN, and named themselves Israel.
The following day 7 neighboring Arab nations attacked them.
Following this 19 month war, Israel had defeated all of its enemies, but some 400,000 Arab-Palestinians had fled in fear of the war. They became the seeds of the Palestinian 'Liberation Movement' and called themselves 'The Refugees'.
Egypt had essentially won the Gaza strip during the war and Jordan had won the West Bank area including Jerusalem. Jordan granted the Arab refugees from the war full citizenship and gave them the West bank area as their home.

May of 1967 - Egypt, Jordan and Syria mobilized along Israel's border to finally eliminate the Nation of Israel. Israel launched a preemptive strike against Egypt's air force. In about 2 hours Egypt's air force was rendered useless.
After 6 days of war, Israel had defeated its enemies and reclaimed West Bank and the city of Jerusalem, as well as the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Desert and the Sinai Peninsula.
Unfortunately, the rest of the world didn't see Israel as a winner claiming its rights to the spoils of war, but considered it to be an Occupier.

The Arabs living in the Gaza Strip joined with the former Arabs expelled during the War of 1948 and declared themselves, once again, Refugees. They vowed to destroy Israel and retake the land.

1982 - At Camp David Peace Accord, in the USA, Israel relented and gave back the Desert and the Sinai Peninsula to Egypt in an attempt to bring some sort of peace to the region.

The Arabs were not satisfied and declared they would annihilate Israel.

2005 - Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip.
The Arabs of Gaza still fire rockets into Israel and desire for it to be destroyed.

1970s/1980s - Many of these 'Palestinian Refugees' were expelled from Jordan because of continual clashes with Jordanian Authorities and the military.

The resulting Palestinian Liberation Organization is nothing more than a
'Terrorist Organization".
The world insisting that Israel 'negotiate' with the terrorists is as if the USA were forced to negotiate with Al-Qaeda.
Much of the world except the USA and Great Britain still consider Israel to be an Occupier of the land.

----------------------------------------------------------

Before you take a side, Learn both sides of the story first.

reaper18
06-14-2010, 11:16 PM
So you would be happy if the government took a chunk of your land and gave it to someone else.....

Nevermind... you're just another blind american who listens to everything the government says is right. Enjoy your time in the neutral zone... for as long as it lasts.

No, I'm just an american who doesn't believe the media or most other people for that matter. Anyone can say anything in this day and age and whether or not its true, to you, is a matter of research and educating yourself.
Not all Americans are blind asshole.
Just mostly the ones that are spoon fed 'information' from our fucked up Media.

Credge
06-15-2010, 12:25 PM
The only thing that's weird about this why Israeli special forces decided to board a ship with paintball guns and an order to not shoot unless threatened.

Other than that, pretty typical day at the office.

stray kitten
06-15-2010, 07:20 PM
It probably has something to do with the fact that it would be counter-intuitive to ship the humanitarian aid to the people who have put the Palestinians in the position of needing said aid in the first place. Seriously, I wish people would stop saying that. It's so stupid. Let's pass the responsibility of delivering humanitarian aid onto the people committing the war crimes and illegal occupation. Yeah, okay! Congratulations on posting information from "Israeli Defense Force Spokesperson". That definitely doesn't sound biased or anything.

one word....

EGYPT

Innoc
06-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Not all Americans are blind asshole.
I think his jab was at me.
This is not directed at you but Iggy: It's a shame that insults are used instead of simply being ok with someone holding a view that is in opposition to yours.

Iggy
06-23-2010, 03:22 AM
I think his jab was at me.
This is not directed at you but Iggy: It's a shame that insults are used instead of simply being ok with someone holding a view that is in opposition to yours.

It wasn't a jab.... but a statement of truth. You appear to me, to be one of those Americans who will listen to only what the government approved media tells you. That being the case, I'm not going to bother with arguing with you.... because no matter what I or anyone else tells you, you will go on believing the propaganda machine.

Welcome to Germany, circa 1934.

Innoc
06-23-2010, 02:23 PM
It wasn't a jab.... but a statement of truth. You appear to me, to be one of those Americans who will listen to only what the government approved media tells you. That being the case, I'm not going to bother with arguing with you.... because no matter what I or anyone else tells you, you will go on believing the propaganda machine.

Welcome to Germany, circa 1934.No. You're not going to argue that point with me because I wont permit it. That you continue to resort to insults is why. If we each occupied a place of mutual respect with each other I'd be happy to discuss it with you. Your continued use of insults demonstrates why I do not respect what you have to say. I believe that if you were truly interested in "discussing" anything then you would be capable of conversation without the insults and without trying to force a monolithic view on the issue being discussed.

stray kitten
06-23-2010, 03:05 PM
what the government approved media tells you.

That would be ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, etc. We all know the White House and Congress HATE Fox News.

YomMamasHouse
06-25-2010, 01:45 AM
Israel shouldn't have to surrender land to the Palestinians, everyone knows that the Palestinian land was given to them by the Palestinians, not for example, a bunch of white people in another part of the world with no real claim.... you know.

stray kitten
06-25-2010, 07:18 PM
I didn't realize the United Nations was all white people!!! Someone tell Ban Ki-Moon to get white or GTFO.

As for the claim... the Ottomans should have stayed out of world war 1.

YomMamasHouse
06-25-2010, 10:12 PM
What does this have to do with the UN? They wouldn't do that, that would be morally wrong.

(Also most of them are, the key word here being token, tokens look great on TV)