PDA

View Full Version : (League Prediction) UGC FF 5v Season 2 Week #3 - ff_dropdown

SiSCoS
09-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Alright! Welcome to the first predictions of the first match of Fortress Forever 2.1.

THE PREDS

[AE] (0-2) vs. fx . (1-1)
Its fx. vs the new and improved [AE]. With the new additions of nukem, stryder, and partial, I can see that this clan has something to prove this season. If fx. sends their best players into battle (Volt, Milkz, g9, hammock, void) i see them not sweating the match.
fx.>[AE] 150-90
http://images.stupidvideos.com/images/2/00/16/76/62/167662_m730_____1.jpg
:e0: (0-1) vs. [mimic] (1-1)
Hopefully e0 gets their roster issues under control. Since their roster still seems to be a problem, i see mimic taking this match with no problem.
[mimic]>:e0: 190-50
http://images.stupidvideos.com/images/2/00/16/86/18/168618_m730_____1.jpg
( Goodfellas . ) (2-0) vs. ]NM[ (2-0)
GAME OF THE WEEK! The fellas finally get their shot at ]NM[. This showdown should be played well if the best players of ]NM[ show up. With the new hwguy in 2.1 it will be interesting to see how well that class plays on ff_dropdown. Best of luck ]NM[!
( GoodFellas . ) > ]NM[ 200-60
http://images.stupidvideos.com/images/2/00/16/76/65/167665_m730_____1.jpg

Gator-
09-22-2008, 01:11 AM
good luck, and of course, have fun :rolleyes:

and uh, first pic is quite ridiculous

rodox
09-22-2008, 01:41 AM
This will most likely be NM's last match in FF. Louie is to busy with college to lead the clan and most of roster doesn't play FF enough.

VinnytheBoss
09-22-2008, 01:47 AM
thats gay. this game is just starting to pop off.

Hoopajoo
09-22-2008, 05:11 AM
I predict goodfellas will win 170 to 20.

KILLTRONASAUROUS REXYPOO
09-24-2008, 11:57 PM
This will most likely be NM's last match in FF. Louie is to busy with college to lead the clan and most of roster doesn't play FF enough.

lololol this week's nm last match, HAH....... more like last week was LEWL
anyways gl hf peeps or wait did we have one last week? i dont even remember if not then the week before.... i dunno lol have fun

Iggy
09-25-2008, 03:01 AM
Alright! Welcome to the first predictions of the first match of Fortress Forever 2.1.

THE PREDS

[AE] (0-2) vs. fx . (1-1)
Its fx. vs the new and improved [AE]. With the new additions of nukem, stryder, and partial, I can see that this clan has something to prove this season. If fx. sends their best players into battle (Volt, Milkz, g9, hammock, void) i see them not sweating the match.
fx.>[AE] 150-90
http://images.stupidvideos.com/images/2/00/16/76/62/167662_m730_____1.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:-P :lol: :-P :lol: :twisted: ;)

Gator-
09-25-2008, 03:09 AM
Titan is trying to get in there so people don't notice the outcome of the match!

GG AE, please upload the demo of the OT round, I'm sure it was intense as fuck.

btw...we owned ]NM[ by forcing them to forfeit! We hope yall fix your roster issues soon :|

fataL`
09-25-2008, 03:12 AM
congrats AE on your first win!

Gator-
09-25-2008, 03:13 AM
of the season, right? Because they've won before ;)

edit:
both of these clans made history tonight :o - First OT match ever...and close as hell ;)

tim_
09-25-2008, 03:24 AM
GG eo 390-110

GeoKill----->
09-25-2008, 03:28 AM
.... really? :(

Agent Buckshot Moose
09-25-2008, 03:46 AM
.... really? :(

I forgot about the first round lololol ^_________________^

o and wat r practice lozl

GeoKill----->
09-25-2008, 03:57 AM
Get back in the closet, you are grounded boy

[AE] 82694
09-25-2008, 04:24 AM
Well I would like to thank FX for one hell of a match. Got all three demo's here.

R3 was sudden Death so here ya guys are.

http://www.82694.asseater.org/ff_demos/AEvsFX_allrounds.zip

Nuk3m
09-25-2008, 04:42 AM
congrats AE on your first win!
wow i remember your avatar from a VERY long time ago. i was like what 14??? that used to be my avatar as a kid. wow i cant believe its still floating around the internets.

MonoXideAtWork
09-25-2008, 01:05 PM
Who hasn't joined mimic?

lol.

Yeah, I heard that.

$h4m3
09-25-2008, 02:13 PM
of the season, right? Because they've won before ;)

edit:
both of these clans made history tonight :o - First OT match ever...and close as hell ;)

It was actually quite funny how no one really knew what to do after round 2. I was certain it was another full round. Determined to follow the rules, seeing as a certain troll was sending messages to some AE members about Source TV rules that don't exist, I checked the rule book and saw it was just a sudden death round.

So AE's D pulled a one-shot trick play that didn't work as well as we would've liked, but worked well enough while the offensed pushed and pushed. Flag carriers seeing each other ouside must be some sort've scary in sudden death OT. Excellent match .fx, next time you should start your starters in round 1 though ;P

EDIT: Also, titan, 2686, not really a girl. It was a good laugh though. If you watch the hltv you'll see.

Hammock
09-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Nobody notified me of the match. I knew about it, but our server wasn't up or anything, I watched for other servers thinking maybe they were practicing else where. So I just pubbed while I waited and nobody told me anything.

Then after the pub match ended I took another look and saw that AE's server was full and the match had already started.

So I popped in vent and soon discovered we weren't doing well.

RND2 our D lineup was completely changed out. So we let out 2 caps quite quickly since we were still sorta figuring things out. But once we got setup we didn't let any through the rest of the game.

RND3 was pretty intense, they got out with the flag and I knew we were getting out I tried rocketjumping across the map and just as I was getting to the enemy base our flag carrier popped out around the corner into the yard just as they capped.

Man! soo close! but it was a pretty sweet match, we had a good comeback that we weren't sure we could pull off after falling behind soo much in rnd1.

$h4m3
09-25-2008, 03:46 PM
As exciting as it was, I still don't feel a sudden death overtime is fair. I think it should be a shorter period (like 10 minutes). Just my opinion though.

EquilibriuM
09-25-2008, 05:31 PM
As exciting as it was, I still don't feel a sudden death overtime is fair. I think it should be a shorter period (like 10 minutes). Just my opinion though. Yea an extra 10min would be cool. But doesnt matter we all had fun AE and fx. thats all that matters. Can't we all just get along? GG AE oh before i forget zip your still my bitch old man :D

[AE] 82694
09-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Yea an extra 10min would be cool. But doesnt matter we all had fun AE and fx. thats all that matters. Can't we all just get along? GG AE oh before i forget zip your still my bitch old man :D

Then why do I have to grab your ears to get your face out of my crouch if I'm the bitch?:twisted:

!nF3D4L
09-25-2008, 07:05 PM
sudden death is used because usually the match runs late enough...so with a sudden death it can be done quickly but still fun... and ten minutes can end in a tie again... you can end up with like 3 ots.. while with a sudden death.. who ever gets that first cap takes the whole thing

SiSCoS
09-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Excellent match .fx, next time you should start your starters in round 1 though ;P

lol, means bench titan next time:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fataL`
09-25-2008, 10:02 PM
First off, we were trying to setup our server for the match instead of practicing when probably shouldnt have been. I'm not blaming anyone, just saying that our r1 start was wrong, and should have tried some out before the match. We should have had someone uptop always cause it seemed 90% of your caps was from drop concs when the flag returned. Getting back up to top was a bitch unless you killed yourself. GG we aren't talking shit so i expect you to do the same. Look forward to playing you again

$h4m3
09-25-2008, 10:41 PM
First off, we were trying to setup our server for the match instead of practicing when probably shouldnt have been. I'm not blaming anyone, just saying that our r1 start was wrong, and should have tried some out before the match. We should have had someone uptop always cause it seemed 90% of your caps was from drop concs when the flag returned. Getting back up to top was a bitch unless you killed yourself. GG we aren't talking shit so i expect you to do the same. Look forward to playing you again

Who's talking shit?:shock:

[AE] 82694
09-25-2008, 10:53 PM
First off, we were trying to setup our server for the match instead of practicing when probably shouldn't have been. I'm not blaming anyone, just saying that our r1 start was wrong, and should have tried some out before the match.

Did you get your server set up? And if you run into server issues in the future get with me I can help ya out.

fataL`
09-25-2008, 11:56 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:-P :lol: :-P :lol: :twisted: ;)

i thought this was a little over the top, but neways 82694 im still configuring it now, but it should be up sometime tonight. if i run into problems i'll ask about it on the forums.

:-P

Iggy
09-26-2008, 01:39 AM
It was actually quite funny how no one really knew what to do after round 2. I was certain it was another full round. Determined to follow the rules, seeing as a certain troll was sending messages to some AE members about Source TV rules that don't exist, I checked the rule book and saw it was just a sudden death round.

So AE's D pulled a one-shot trick play that didn't work as well as we would've liked, but worked well enough while the offensed pushed and pushed. Flag carriers seeing each other ouside must be some sort've scary in sudden death OT. Excellent match .fx, next time you should start your starters in round 1 though ;P

EDIT: Also, titan, 2686, not really a girl. It was a good laugh though. If you watch the hltv you'll see.

My rocket to the back of the flag carriers' head sealed the deal. ;)

As for the "not really a girl"..... OMG that was funny! We were laughing our asses off in TeamSpeak over that one. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Iggy
09-26-2008, 01:44 AM
i thought this was a little over the top, but neways 82694 im still configuring it now, but it should be up sometime tonight. if i run into problems i'll ask about it on the forums.

:-P

No offense meant! It was mostly to do with the picture, combined with the prediction. I certainly wasn't laughing at you guys, you played a hell of a match. Everyone had a good time(afaik), and it was a very competative game, with no additional bullshit. Kudo's to your team!

$h4m3
09-26-2008, 02:09 PM
Forgive Iggy, he's excited he did something useful for a change.

Nuk3m
09-26-2008, 10:44 PM
I think it was a good match. Round 2 was decided because of the defense I believe. Seeing you only got 8 caps, thats about right. you guys did a good job on both rounds. Something about that two defense uptop fucked us up. we should have taken advantage of that new route.