PDA

View Full Version : (League Prediction) week # 8 pwnage

!nF3D4L
04-20-2008, 09:05 PM
/KBN/ (3-0) vs. ( Goodfellas . ) (3-0)
well normally i would use a partiots vs indy reference but i already used one of those this season so it will have to wait. sooo KBN vs Goodfellas intense match up here 3-0 vs 3-0 KBN beat fellas last time but i don't see this happening this time. Goodfellas will take it in a CLOSE ONE. i mean this match will be tighter that Satans ass.
FELLAS TAKE IT IN SUPERBOWL 1

[sYn] (1-3) vs. [AE] (2-2)
i dunno if sYn is still around or what but if they are i think AE will take the win.
AE over sYn

:e0: (3-1) vs. . o ` (3-1)
janick is sexy, nough said

. o ` over e0

Skanky Butterpuss
04-20-2008, 09:21 PM
i mean this match will be tighter that Satans ass.

in other words, not tight at all?

Nuk3m
04-20-2008, 10:47 PM
The FF community is so small now....

Dr.Satan
04-20-2008, 11:35 PM
remember 3 clans have bye's this week.

@ skanky - I haven't been to prison yet!

!nF3D4L
04-20-2008, 11:45 PM
sYn died :(

Dr.Satan
04-21-2008, 12:09 AM
yeah but they changed to /order/

Also [SNAFU] v [e.] has been scheduled

Also /KBN/ is actually 4 - 0, but I haven't gotten that part fixed yet.

illogicality-
04-21-2008, 06:52 PM
janick is sexy, nough said

Funny that you pred for us now that you know that 'janick' (actually tr) is in orbital, lol.

One of the best all around players in the game, imo.

!nF3D4L
04-21-2008, 07:15 PM
i always knew he was janick
me and him go way back to setting in vent drunk and playing tfc on gr2r server fun times

FooL
04-21-2008, 07:21 PM
as long as kbn uses 3 sgs its gravy...

<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> glad to see they needed 3 sgs
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> oh well
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> glad to see you need 3 sgs
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> gg cya next time
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> 3 sgs tho
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> i mean come on
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> you had 3 sgs
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> congrats
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> 3 sg's is just obnoxious
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> especially when you tell us your using 1 sg
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> all im sayin is u had 3 sgs
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> i bet noone could get as many caps
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> as we did
1<[e]FooL> vinny got raped :)
<@Fella|VTB-gL-RS> !addban [e]fool

teh_rape
04-21-2008, 08:04 PM
i always knew he was janick
me and him go way back to setting in vent drunk and playing tfc on gr2r server fun times
^ it's true. He just couldn't pred vs his own clan last time =P.. not sure if I will be in this one though!

Dr.Satan
04-22-2008, 03:20 PM
^ it's true. He just couldn't pred vs his own clan last time =P.. not sure if I will be in this one though!

holy shit I didn't know your were Janick! Nice to see you in FF man.

teh_rape
04-22-2008, 06:17 PM
holy shit I didn't know your were Janick! Nice to see you in FF man.
haha, I would have kept my name as JanicK but illo wanted me to use my old .gr name. Thanks though :)

Hammock
04-22-2008, 07:45 PM
haha, I would have kept my name as JanicK but illo wanted me to use my old .gr name. Thanks though :)

Are you the scout that sometimes played on Twisted Dustbowl and usually rape blue's sg's all by your lonesome?

I remember a scout named that and got accused many times as hacking because of it lol.

I remember playing O rnd 3 I actually had to babysit the engy and his sg as solly/hw just in the hopes of him keeping it up.

Dr.Satan
04-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Are you the scout that sometimes played on Twisted Dustbowl and usually rape blue's sg's all by your lonesome?

I remember a scout named that and got accused many times as hacking because of it lol.

I remember playing O rnd 3 I actually had to babysit the engy and his sg as solly/hw just in the hopes of him keeping it up.

I can't say for sure...but I would be willing to bet that was Janick!

Man I learned a shit ton from you...illo you fucker, why you gotta confuse people by making them use different names in game?!

That's ours! (http://www.apocalypticeclipse.com/AE/memberlist.html)

illogicality-
04-23-2008, 02:44 AM
I can't say for sure...but I would be willing to bet that was Janick!

Man I learned a shit ton from you...illo you fucker, why you gotta confuse people by making them use different names in game?!

That's ours! (http://www.apocalypticeclipse.com/AE/memberlist.html)

I think he was teh_rape before he was JanicK... he's been teh_rape since 2004 at least... before that it was MpA (lol tr - i know what it means :D )

teh_rape
04-23-2008, 02:50 AM
Nope, JanicK came before teh_rape

Dr.Satan
04-23-2008, 03:10 PM

ha I win illo!

Hammock
04-23-2008, 04:45 PM

But were you the guy that could fly out of red's spawn on round 3 in dustbowl to take down the guarding SG that sat around the corner in the first field? (I remember this on twisted network)

It was pretty impressive if you are the guy

teh_rape
04-23-2008, 05:17 PM
But were you the guy that could fly out of red's spawn on round 3 in dustbowl to take down the guarding SG that sat around the corner in the first field? (I remember this on twisted network)

It was pretty impressive if you are the guy

If you saw me in dustbowl I was most likely playing spy. If spy was full then I would normally just go random, so I dont know it could have been me lol. Although sometimes I do just go scout and try to circle strafe sgs while crowbarring them.
I'm the only JanicK that I'm aware of.

Hammock
04-23-2008, 05:39 PM
If you saw me in dustbowl I was most likely playing spy. If spy was full then I would normally just go random, so I dont know it could have been me lol. Although sometimes I do just go scout and try to circle strafe sgs while crowbarring them.
I'm the only JanicK that I'm aware of.

No the name was under teh_rape, and he almost always played scout D on dustbowl heh.

teh_rape
04-23-2008, 06:26 PM
No the name was under teh_rape, and he almost always played scout D on dustbowl heh.

Ohh, well again.. I'm the only teh_rape that I know of =P
I do like to do stupid things if I'm stuck playing d

Agent Buckshot Moose
04-24-2008, 02:34 AM
A hard-fought very close game between e0 and orbital. teh_rape is like the fastest flag tosser in the west. Jeez. Lol

teh_rape
04-24-2008, 03:18 AM
A hard-fought very close game between e0 and orbital. teh_rape is like the fastest flag tosser in the west. Jeez. Lol

haha thanks, was a close one! Good clean match :) even though I only played rd2, I would assume rd1 was very similar

Gator-
04-24-2008, 03:20 AM
Champs 21 - KBN 3 (we played ff_plasma_beta1 instead)

gg kbn, always a pleasure (and bowser, get rostered and stop trying to ring for matches and break the rules).

mariozilla
04-24-2008, 04:06 AM
yeah e0 vs o` was pretty intense. wow i had a rush

Nuk3m
04-24-2008, 04:18 AM
yea we almost beat you orbital :-O

haha very close game!
8-5 round 1 :e0:
13-9 round 2 .o'

Skanky Butterpuss
04-24-2008, 04:56 AM
and bowser, get rostered and stop trying to ring for matches and break the rules

rofl, he was never going to play. he was only there for practice to sub for mushy :rolleyes:

illogicality-
04-24-2008, 05:12 PM
yea we almost beat you orbital :-O

haha very close game!
8-5 round 1 :e0:
13-9 round 2 .o'

But as they say - almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades :D

gg e0. I think I'll stick to D from now on - I'll let ender and tr do the O work.

ps: just so you guys know - it's illegal to grab the flag through the door when the security is operating. I think you did that at least once each round

pss: r2 was 13-8 o > eo, not 13-9

Nuk3m
04-24-2008, 05:28 PM
:D

Agent Buckshot Moose
04-24-2008, 05:48 PM
But as they say - almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades :D

gg e0. I think I'll stick to D from now on - I'll let ender and tr do the O work.

ps: just so you guys know - it's illegal to grab the flag through the door when the security is operating. I think you did that at least once each round

pss: r2 was 13-8 o > eo, not 13-9

There are hand grenades in FF... *shifty eyes*

Nuk3m
04-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Ah cant wait to play next weeks clan... Im thinkin itll be either AE or Goodfellas I dont know who else left we have

mariozilla
04-24-2008, 06:14 PM
in round 2 when i grabbed it through the door i already grabbed it before realizing it was in the door but round 1 wasnt me so idk

Gator-
04-24-2008, 06:22 PM
rofl, he was never going to play. he was only there for practice to sub for mushy :rolleyes:
then why did your clan insult us and started talking shit once we said he's not allowed to play? Why were we referred to as clan fx. when they didn't allow ViLE to play? Cmon buddy.

Nuk3m
04-24-2008, 06:23 PM
from what i saw in hltv, even though it was through the door, the flags metal pole was barely through. Either way, the flag was piped both times so no excuses :lol:

illogicality-
04-24-2008, 06:59 PM
from what i saw in hltv, even though it was through the door, the flags metal pole was barely through. Either way, the flag was piped both times so no excuses :lol:

Still illegal :-/

Hammock
04-24-2008, 08:30 PM
then why did your clan insult us and starting talking shit once we said he's not allowed to play? Why were we referred to as clan fx. when they didn't allow ViLE to play? Cmon buddy.

I wasn't there obviously so I can't give an official answer. But come on seriously you know the mindset of online gamers. They'll freak out, flip out, and spasz out all without even knowing what's going on. It's in our nature to shout first and read the unasked answers later on from the forums.

Ender
04-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Great game e0, very fun and very clean. Also, great sportsmanship. :D

GeoKill----->
04-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Oh man I just saw both rounds last night gg on both sides, too bad I couldnt be there :/

Nuk3m
04-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Still illegal :-/
:) it was fun though, we would have got those flags regardless :toungue:

Skanky Butterpuss
04-25-2008, 01:12 AM
I wasn't there obviously so I can't give an official answer. But come on seriously you know the mindset of online gamers. They'll freak out, flip out, and spasz out all without even knowing what's going on. It's in our nature to shout first and read the unasked answers later on from the forums.

^

besides, they just dont like you. cant blame them tbh :P