PDA

View Full Version : (Beta) ff_mulch_dm (currently beta1)

Gator-
04-12-2008, 08:39 AM
I did not map this (but did help exo optmize it + lighting + random etc shit). Mapper is exoskeletal...with the orignal mapper being Mulchman himself.

MULCH DEATHMATCH (BETA 1) BY EXOSKELETAL
Stand between doors to acknowledge you're ready. After both players have successfully jumped
once, prime your grenade and begin fighting. Secondary grenades should not be used.

Special thanks to:
Gator
DrSatan
Squeek

Screenshots:
http://jbmpaintball.com/gator/maps/ff_mulch_dm_b1_screenshots/

Download:
http://jbmpaintball.com/gator/maps/ff_mulch_dm_b1.rar

squeek.
04-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Looks and plays great. Stays true to what mulch_dm is all about.

PartialSchism
04-12-2008, 10:52 AM

^^^ what he said.. and also you're a square if this isnt on your server. ;)

!nF3D4L
04-12-2008, 05:36 PM

+1

Hoopajoo
04-12-2008, 06:58 PM
It's a lot of fun. Just player clip the lights in the hallways.

Titan`
04-12-2008, 07:35 PM
nice map exo!

thiz
04-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Good map, very true to the original.

Is it possible to disable nail grenades via LUA? perhaps a variant .lua with unlimited rockets only like squeek's map would be fun?

exoskeletaL
04-12-2008, 08:34 PM
i could see that being fun if there were no nades at all and unlimited rockets

Gator-
04-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Unlimited rockets would not stay true to the real mulch dm. Removing the 2nd grenade would not make it possible for 2v2 deathmatch (where you throw the 2nd grenade up the air and wait for it to blow up to begin fighting).

RakZer0
04-13-2008, 03:26 AM
Woot sweet! 2 matches at once!! And OMG!! they have CIVILAIN SPECTATOR SKYBOX!! COMPLETE WITH CIVILIAN DM! W00T! Lets all give a warm welcome back to mulch_dm! Thanks exo!

And all you hoo arr reading zees, Leave a comment about what you thinkest of zee screenshots. bitches. now. do it. I swear ill kill this penguin.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr.Satan
04-13-2008, 06:18 AM
very nicely done and very true to the original, good to see this finally out. Just wish .lua wasn't so fucking gay! :evil:

exosexattack
04-30-2008, 09:31 PM
thanks for the kind comments guys.. as soon as we can figure out how to make the doors only open when being damaged by a specific team i will release a final version.. i will be playerclipping the lights in the respawn hallways and also brightening up the respawns.. as of now it is very hard to see the opposing mulcher if his respawn doors have been opened.

Dr.Satan
04-30-2008, 10:55 PM
thanks for the kind comments guys.. as soon as we can figure out how to make the doors only open when being damaged by a specific team i will release a final version.. i will be playerclipping the lights in the respawn hallways and also brightening up the respawns.. as of now it is very hard to see the opposing mulcher if his respawn doors have been opened.

lol yeah good luck...tried so hard to figure that shit out!