PDA

View Full Version : Making Mortality

SuperDude
04-04-2008, 05:12 AM
I heard someone stopped working on the map from gator. So I've picked up creating the map on my spare time. I'll let you guys know when I setup a beta version of it.. might be alittle while because i'm still figuring out a few things gators helping me with. Any other maps you guys are looking for let me know that aren't be worked on. I'll post some Screen shots when I finish a few rooms :)

[AE] 82694
04-04-2008, 05:24 AM
Sweet, but expect your post to be moved to the mapping forums.

Nuk3m
04-08-2008, 07:53 PM
I heard someone stopped working on the map from gator. So I've picked up creating the map on my spare time. I'll let you guys know when I setup a beta version of it.. might be alittle while because i'm still figuring out a few things gators helping me with. Any other maps you guys are looking for let me know that aren't be worked on. I'll post some Screen shots when I finish a few rooms :)
Hey man, if you end up not finishing, or lose faith, PLEASE post your .VMF file on here as open source, so one of us other mappers can pick up where you left off.

Dr.Satan
04-08-2008, 10:18 PM
82694']Sweet, but expect your post to be moved to the mapping forums.

Also can you please change your title to "[WIP] ff_mortality" or whatever your planning on calling it?

That way we can bug the shit out of you til you finish it :lol: and you can update your OP when you release a beta or whatever.

KubeDawg
05-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Just saw this, gl on the map. This was a very fun map to play in TFC.