PDA

View Full Version : (Need Players) {DBD} Is recruiting for league play!!

Stiffy
03-11-2008, 09:51 PM

Nuk3m
03-17-2008, 06:23 AM
word is that you guys are no more...? Seeing as Effeks jumped ship, and joined up with :e0: I can only assume since that is what I have been gathering.

if need be, and you decide after all to maintain the clan, your going to have to get a new leader. Ive been trying to keep you guys alive and kicking but its to no avail

Stiffy
03-17-2008, 08:24 AM
I don't know if DBD totally disbanded, but most of the active members if not all(except cobra and djoctave) have left. Everybody who left with the exception of Noeffeks came to [DAMN] and I'm almost positive Stryder put in an app. for UGC so hopefully by next week we will be getting in on the action :) !

Dr.Satan
03-17-2008, 03:43 PM
I don't know if DBD totally disbanded, but most of the active members if not all(except cobra and djoctave) have left. Everybody who left with the exception of Noeffeks came to [DAMN] and I'm almost positive Stryder put in an app. for UGC so hopefully by next week we will be getting in on the action :) !

he did and it has been approved...also yea, cobra asked me to remove {DBD} yesterday as most of the members left. :cry:

Stiffy
03-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Yeah....most of the members didn't leave...well only 4 included Stryder and I came to [DAMN] and then I guess one went to eO, but that is only because nothing ever got done and leaders were never on in DBD :| ! I wish them the best of luck and hope to see them get back on their feet and play in UGC soon :) !

reaper18
03-19-2008, 09:10 PM
which they are :D :D