PDA

View Full Version : C&C Red Alert 3 Announced

SkinkHero
02-16-2008, 11:44 PM
...I think. Looks like this popped up recently, and -> here's <- (http://www.gamingnewslink.com/2008/02/15/red-alert-3-announced-plus-ra3-screenshots-and-trailers/) a link to a page with screens.

I liked RA2, Yuri's Revenge and the older RTS games in general. I wonder how this will shape out to be, and whether it competes with Starcraft 2.

Suite307
02-17-2008, 12:00 AM
To be honest, it looks terrible. I feel the series went downhill after Red Alert 2.

Mooga
02-17-2008, 07:18 AM
RA2 and YR was the love of my life in highschool <3
I have C&C 3 and wasn't all too impressed after the first few missions.

I hope RA3 is good. Because I was SUCH a westwood fan back in the day. I would hate to see EA kill the C&C games more then they already have :(

Jiggles
02-18-2008, 04:49 AM
C&C 3 had a fun single player, even if there was no problem a tank rush couldn't solve :)

Innoc
02-18-2008, 04:53 AM
I've liked everything in the C&C series. I have C&C3 installed but have not yet played it. After recently moving to Vista I've been trying out my favs and haven't gotten to it. It funny how cluttered EA manages to make each new version of a game though... Look at how Generals played vs Zero Hour...Look how the original BF2 ran vs each of the add-ons... Hopefully RA3 won't require a system stronger than what Crysis requires to run smoothly...