PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: CLAN LEADERS

Vicious
01-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Now is the time to start getting active in the ugc leaders forums section! Maplist has been posted as well as the MANDATORY server.cfg. Rules for the league can be found at http://www.ugcleague.com/rules_ff5.cfm

LET'S GET THIS BIOTCH GOING!!!!

Dr.Satan
01-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Server.cfg is still being worked out, but yes...get your asses in there and start talking!

Also for now use that .cfg, just know that it can / will probably be changed in the near future.

SiSCoS
01-21-2008, 05:44 PM
will we all have to record demos and also will there be class limits? cause 2 engis/sgs are a bitch.

Dr.Satan
01-21-2008, 06:02 PM
lol that's all being discussed, but you can voice your opinion on the UGC FF Forums (http://ugcleague.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123)

Nuk3m
01-21-2008, 06:34 PM
will we all have to record demos and also will there be class limits? cause 2 engis/sgs are a bitch.
Not unless the dev team fixes the bug that crashes your client with "record"

4est
01-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Not unless the dev team fixes the bug that crashes your client with "record"

IF that happens you type "retry" in the console, rejoin the server, and try to record again.

You have a pre-match... use it.

GhostBuster
01-21-2008, 11:53 PM
IF that happens you type "retry" in the console, rejoin the server, and try to record again.

You have a pre-match... use it.

It doesnt only happens at the begining, in a scrim i suddenly told everybody to record a demo (i didnt cos it kills my fps), couple of minutes later 3 of them crashed at the same time, we lost 1 flag.

4est
01-22-2008, 12:15 AM
It doesnt only happens at the begining, in a scrim i suddenly told everybody to record a demo (i didnt cos it kills my fps), couple of minutes later 3 of them crashed at the same time, we lost 1 flag.

hmmmm.... they locked up just like they had only started recording and could still hear things going on?

GhostBuster
01-22-2008, 12:27 AM
hmmmm.... they locked up just like they had only started recording and could still hear things going on?

Nope, got kicked the 3 at the exact same second. It was on shutdown2 so u can discard the entity stuff.