PDA

View Full Version : Could i join the team?

o_smepy
04-06-2005, 04:49 PM
I have decided that i wan't to join the team, my skills on hammer are really good, i already have created quality maps, but i have to tell you, im a slow worker, i take around 2 weeks for each map because i want to make maps great, fun, and bug free, i work with concept art, so could i join the team? :?

o_travis dane
04-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Send the devjes an E-Mail, want isn't written with a ', and creating a map in two weeks is crazyness. Did I miss something? :wink:

o_ambex
04-06-2005, 05:23 PM
haha everybody wants to join the crew allready. lol, fortress forever is popular.
:P

o_cudweiser
04-06-2005, 05:28 PM
wan not.

Defrag
04-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Smepy: If you're interested in being considered, check out this (http://www.fortress-forever.com/?a=openings) page and read it thoroughly, then send us an email with your skills and plenty of example work. Please note that we're currently not recruiting level designers (unless the level of work is so good we can't refuse) so you should be advised that the chances of acceptance are not great at the moment.

Also: Two weeks for a map isn't unfeasible. I've created 90% of a few TFC maps inside a weekend before, though the last 10% of actual creation and balancing of the map is always a drawn out affair :(

o_smepy
04-06-2005, 09:46 PM
2 weeks too much time? we are talking VALVe quality here...

o_smepy
04-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Send the devjes an E-Mail, want isn't written with a ', and creating a map in two weeks is crazyness. Did I miss something? :wink:

im sorry, i have to keep up with 3 languages.