NoPriz
09-19-2007, 12:10 AM
Specs:

Sony Vaio
Intel Pentium 4 3.00ghz
Memory: 1024MB Ram
ATI Radaeon 9550 AGP

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so basically whats happening is I click the FF icon on my desktop and it loads fine and what not, takes me to the main screen and the music plays and i can set my keys,audio,video etc etc. All that is fine.

But here's where the problem is, When I find a server i want to play on i go to join it and i let it load but EVERYTIME so far ive tried(doesnt matter which server) it always stops and freezes on the ''Retrieving Server Info'' screen and I cannot exit out of that screen. Windows Key does not work, Ctrl/Alt/Delete does not work, I have to push down the button on my CPU and completely shut it off and restart because of the lock up.

I don't really have a clue why it locks up on the ''Retrieving Server Info screen''

Any help would be appreciated, ive been wanting to try FF for days now.

VeNeM
09-19-2007, 08:20 AM
play in windowed thats what I had to end up doing because of that. and it doesnt happen all the time either. weird

NoPriz
09-19-2007, 08:28 AM
I figured it out Ven, i think so anyways

Trying putting -autoconfig in your launch options when you right click on the FortressForever Icon. I did that and it autosets my configs for me and FF has worked, ive played on 3 servers so far and no probs.

remember to press space bar one time before entering -autoconfig under set launch options.

let me know if it works for you