PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't you love to be sporting this?

o_espionagedb7
03-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Hey I hope the FF Dev team doesn't mind, if they do I can have the item removed, but we made a Fortress Forever cap, that I'm sure many of you would love to sport :lol: Check It Out: URL removed by admin.

hehe - hope you like, I know mine is already in the mail

Defrag
03-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Please do not try to sell FF stuff. I appreciate that some people would like to get their hands on FF-related merchandise, but it is not your prerogative to make it available. The logos and all concepts/art associated with FF are not for use in 3rd-party ventures, regardless of whether it's for little or no profit. People selling 3rd party FF gear also can cause confusion when prospective buyers try to discern who is responsible for the merchandise's production -- i.e. people selling crappy gear could hurt our reputation and/or get us labelled as money-grabbing whores when we've got nothing to do with it.

If we ever feel comfortable enough to make FF stuff available for purchase, it will be to mainly cover costs rather than to make money. In short, we don't want to see anyobody make a dime from the mod at the present time, least of all someone unconnected with the mod. This is our hard work, please respect that. Get rid of the offending item (i.e. don't repost or solicit the garment elsewhere) and keep it that way. Thanks.

On a side note: The logo you used isn't even finalised.

I understand that the above stuff may not apply to you specifically, you probably just wanted to provide some cool stuff and support the mod (or at least I hope you did), but you should understand the ramifications of what you're doing, and how it potentially looks to us & others.

If anyone else wants to do something similar (this isn't the first case) then contact us first. Don't just post it on the forum without warning. Cheers.