Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Debates & Arguments

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #21
Trailer
[Caleb]
Beta Tester
 
Trailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Carolina
Class/Position: O Scout, D demo and Engy
Gametype: Attack / Defend
Affiliations: -nZ [LAW] *TG* M|M TRISPIRAL (Back in the TFC days)
Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
How come "Moon" and "Cricket" isn't restricted?
__________________
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Trailer is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #22
CaptainAhab
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
CaptainAhab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 35 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaties View Post
I don't agree with sexy and pimp being not allowed, but raccoon is blocked because it has "coon" in it, which is apparentally a racist term to white people? tbh I have never heard it.
Yep, like Atreuce posted, coon is a very derogatory and racist term used to refer to black people. It's been around since at least the era of Jim Crow.
CaptainAhab is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #23
Elmo
Gets tickled by FF
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Elmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Class/Position: Med Solly HW
Gametype: Any/CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 41 Times
Can we move this to the debate forum? It's almost not even relevant to FF. It just happens to be about an FF server and some people who play it.
__________________
Support FF:
Done: ff_monkey
Done: ff_bases
Done: ff_warpath
Forever Doing: ff_medieval (beta#99999999)

Last edited by Elmo; 02-24-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #24
Ricey
UI Designer
Front-End Developer
Fortress Forever Staff
 
Ricey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winter Park, FL
Class/Position: D Eng
Gametype: CTF 9v9
Affiliations: .gr , smr
Posts Rated Helpful 44 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailer View Post
I frequent O-T often but I still don't agree with the strict rules they have.

My problem with the swear filter is it's so strict you cant even say words that aren't considered profanity, and the fact that like over 90% of this community are grown men, it doesn't make much sense. Examples: Sexy, Raccoon.

They also have ridiculous name rules. For instance, you can't join with the name <3 because it is too short. You cant join with the name <3 <3 <3 because it is considered unreadable.

Although I don't agree with the rules, this is the only populated server, so i must deal with never bringing up raccoons or sexiness in a conversation there.
I got ban for saying raccoon
__________________
Support FF:
Maps : Haste |Scrummage |Mulch_Trench
Voltage | Exchange Classic | Fortsake
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership


'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014
Ricey is offline   Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:23 AM   #25
Trailer
[Caleb]
Beta Tester
 
Trailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Carolina
Class/Position: O Scout, D demo and Engy
Gametype: Attack / Defend
Affiliations: -nZ [LAW] *TG* M|M TRISPIRAL (Back in the TFC days)
Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
You got a ban for saying raccoon, or you got a ban for saying raccoon 3 times?
__________________
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Trailer is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #26
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 41 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
Can we move this to the debate forum? It's almost not even relevant to FF. It just happens to be about an FF server and some people who play it.
Done.

I'm not even going to talk about OT, because I believe they are playing a dirivitive of FF, and not the true FF. I won't complain about their rules, because they pay the bills and that makes it their right.

There are a lot of servers to play on, if you don't see anyone on... pick one and hang out for a bit, to see if someone else joins. It's about the only way you'll get a game going, short of creating "pick-ups" for pubs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
See kids? Only Iggy and FT are good enough to post when high.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-27-2012, 04:24 AM   #27
Gwarsbane
Slayer of humans
D&A Member
 
Gwarsbane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on earth though in some alt dimensions
Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynian View Post
Triple post because apparently editing the server files to change classes' abilities and specs isn't "game breaking"

holy shit 9/10 would get trolled again
Actually OT tried to keep stuff that had been included in FF before that people liked. People wanted the nail grenade, so they swapped out the useless at the time laser grenade.

They didn't like the slow grenade so they swapped it back out for the MIRV that the heavy had before.

They wanted the spy grenade back, so they put it back.

They did not change class abilities and specs. You're thinking of another server.

They did keep the air puff that the heavy started using, because they liked it and people found a use for it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. eXpl0si0n View Post
Completely agreed. I also think that they should dial it down a notch.... A lifetime ban for spaming a respawn? Fo real?
No one gets a life time ban for something like that.

Racist crap will get an instant ban for good (and even then its not always for good, I've seen people who have said racist crap (actual racist crap not just raccoon) get back on the server 2 and 3 times).

I've seen people warned many many times to stop using an exploit or else they would be banned. They were warned many many times. They kept on using an exploit, and finally they get kicked to get their attention. If they come back and continue using it, then they might get banned, and again its usually only 30 minutes to 24 hours. If they come back after that and keep using the exploit, then they will get a ban.

They have a rule about not going into the sky box on the server, why, because noobs either start complaining that someone is hacking, or they want to get in there themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaties View Post
How about when I go to OT, and don't say anything, and get insulted for being a pickup player?

I love pubs, I love pickups. They are both completely different play styles. You act like only the pickup players insult the pub players; pub players insult pickup players too.
You don't say anything now because you've been gagged and muted. Why because every time you came in, you would start spouting off stuff about how you're being insulted, and other crap like that when no one had even said a word to you.

I don't even remember half the stuff you were saying now, but I do remember it being insulting and taking swipes at OT again when no one even said anything to you.

I do remember you saying something about how we're playing the game wrong and that people shouldn't be attacking with defensive classes, or defending with attack classes. And you would say something every time you got killed or within minutes of joining the server.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
I got ban for saying raccoon
And you were very quickly unbanned. Heck even I have brought up the fact that the filter is a little too touchy. Even I got banned for that one time cause I said something about a bunch of raccoons in at my back door one night checking out the garbage bin. But within minutes I was unbanned.





Quote:
Originally Posted by FDA_Approved View Post
Ok, you know what? We all know the majority of OT is not the super PRO-ESPORTS player you all crave and rage for. And not everyone necessarily agrees with their play style. But that is no reason to constantly bash them and go into their server with the sole intention of being a raging asshole. They're just some average dudes who enjoy playing a casual game after their day to day.

I don't care how much you disagree with their rules. If you're going in there to just act like a little kid it makes you look like an idiot. YOU are the reason we can't get new people to play this game. Grow up and accept peoples differences.

There's a difference between playfull trolling, and being an out right dick.

There's some places in life you just shouldn't curse. Get the fuck over it babies.


/rage
FDA_Approved is quite right, many people go onto the OT server just to cause problems. Many of those same people come here and post crap about the OT forums just to scare people away. "I got a perma ban but I didn't do anything", " I got a perma ban and all I did was shoot an admin", "I got a perma ban and all I did was swear once." When in fact every one of those people know none of that actually happened.


What I find funny is all the people who have said "OT is destroying the community because of their rules" yet some of those same people have said "the only server that usually has people on it is the OT server". So which is it? They can't actually be destroying the community while at the same time being the most popular server. Could it be that they are the most popular server because people like the rules they have? Naaaaa that couldn't be... that might be just too logical.


@KubeDawg
They banned racists words, period. They don't care what the "context" is. They just don't want to hear them. I don't want to hear them. This is why I play there and not on other servers that allowed people to say what ever they want. Same goes for swearing. I just don't want to hear it.

This is how I have always been. I've heard crap like that all day in some places and I get tired of hearing it.


At the end of the day, they pay the bills for the server and look after it. They make the rules for it. If you don't like those rules, well just too bad. Either shut up, disconnect your mic and don't type, or don't play there.

I've helped run a community for over 10 years with nearly the same rules. We wanted to keep it kid friendly. Having swearing, racist crap and nudity is not kid friendly. OT wants it kid friendly.

And the argument that its a war game with blowing people up and shooting and stuff so racist crap and swearing and nude pictures should be allowed doesn't work. Why? Because its a GAME. You can tell its a GAME. You are playing it on a computer. Nothing looks real. In real life people don't blow up in chunks when shot with a gun.

Swearing, racist crap and nudity is real.

And again, at the end of the day, they are the ones that pay for the server so if they only want to allow people who have a 3gu in their name, then they can. If it drives away people from their server then they will have an empty server, but as has been pointed out, their server is almost always the only one thats populated. Maybe that means that people like their rules and that people don't like the "anything goes" type servers.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #28
Raynian
D&A Member
 
Raynian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ruining #pickups
Class/Position: SPAWN CAMPING OH NO
Gametype: Ragequitting
Affiliations: [PMS]. [Shiney]
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
Gwars, I think crap is a bad word. It's a swear word. Not as bad as shit or fuck, but it makes me cry every time I hear it. I don't give a flying fuck shit about coon. So why is crap not censored?

Also, why is shit allowed on OT if people ask for armor? I think if someone asks for armor and it randomly comes up with "Shit, need some armor over here!" - that person should instantly be permabanned from the server since OT's rules clearly state that you can't say shit, ever. Niggers jew admins.

also laughing at: we're not changing class abilities when you just listed like 3 changes from core FF
__________________
7:00 PM - zE: eh tbh i like some stuff in us but a lot of stuff in us messes with my nerves
7:00 PM - zE: like watching fox news
7:00 PM - zE: its like wtf
Raynian is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-28-2012, 05:48 AM   #29
KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester
 
KubeDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
We need an official FF Pub server and an official FF Private server, but don't name the servers: OFFICIAL FF SERVER

Name it something cool like:

Fortress Forever Pussy Fart Public House

or something like that.

Something with RTV, a good map rotation/selection and friendly admins.
__________________
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-28-2012, 11:15 PM   #30
Gwarsbane
Slayer of humans
D&A Member
 
Gwarsbane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on earth though in some alt dimensions
Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynian View Post
Gwars, I think crap is a bad word. It's a swear word. Not as bad as shit or fuck, but it makes me cry every time I hear it. I don't give a flying fuck shit about coon. So why is crap not censored?

Also, why is shit allowed on OT if people ask for armor? I think if someone asks for armor and it randomly comes up with "Shit, need some armor over here!" - that person should instantly be permabanned from the server since OT's rules clearly state that you can't say shit, ever. Niggers jew admins.

also laughing at: we're not changing class abilities when you just listed like 3 changes from core FF
We're not on OT forums, or server, so you can swear here all you want and I can say crap here all I want because its not against the rules.

Its not the person saying "shit" its built into the game. Its not them typing it or saying it. They have no control over it.

As to what OT punishes for and what they don't. Its up to them, it their rules.

I play on the OT servers because I like those rules. If you don't like those rules, don't play there. Its why I don't play on any other FF servers, because they don't have rules to stop the racist crap. They don't have rules to stop the insults and swearing. They didn't have rules against disgusting sprays. Most of them had no rules to stop anything.

And how full are those servers now compared to the OT server? Oh thats right its been mentioned here and at other times that the OT server is pretty much the only server with people playing on it a lot.

I also don't go around making up false crap about the other game servers like so many here have about OT. Again I don't play on those servers because they allow anything and everything to said and done. If thats how they want things, fine, they can. Just like OT should be allowed to have what ever rules they want without being falsely accused of stuff.


And no what I mentioned was not class abilities. It was items in the game. An ability would be, the spy back stabbing. The Pyro being able to hover/fly. Bunny hopping & double jump/trimping, running at a certain speed in general.

Changing one grenade for another, which used to exist anyway is not a class ability, its a class item. Returning the spy grenade is not an ability, its an item. All of the items that were replaced or returned had already existed in FF.

If they would have given the heavy more grenades, or the soldier the ability to take less damage from explosions (like from rocket jumps), or made the spy cloak 100% invisible while moving, or change the charge rate for the sniper rifle, or removed the spies back stab, or changed how fast classes run. Those are abilities.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #31
Gwarsbane
Slayer of humans
D&A Member
 
Gwarsbane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on earth though in some alt dimensions
Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KubeDawg View Post
We need an official FF Pub server and an official FF Private server, but don't name the servers: OFFICIAL FF SERVER

Name it something cool like:

Fortress Forever Pussy Fart Public House

or something like that.

Something with RTV, a good map rotation/selection and friendly admins.
Except for the silly name you suggested, OT has all that. Though yes an "Official FF server" would be nice. But it would have to have rules. Why? Because if someone new joined the server and they get greeted with racist crap spewing out of some one, its not putting the game in a very good light now is it? Its one of the reasons why I kept telling the admins and mods here that they shouldn't allow the racist crap and swearing to happen in the more public parts of the forums.

I know how to run a forums long term, keep people interested and the majority happy and thats rules that are enforced. I've helped run a forum for a game that over 10 years old now. We are the ones keeping the game going, as we are now the official caretakers of it and have been doing updates for it for 9 or 10 years now.

You want to look like a bunch of 8 year olds, trying to impress one another, then go a head and swear and spew racist crap. You might get a few more people to join, but you'll drive off far more people.

But if you want to look grown up and respectable and get more people to join the forums and the game then you'll drop the racist crap and swearing.

Ever consider thats why there are not more players? Because people got driven off by all the racist crap and swearing? You look at any professional developers website/forums and you will not see any racist crap or swearing or nudity or anything like that allowed.

Most of the best/still active servers for different games all have rules against racist crap, swearing and stuff like that.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-29-2012, 04:29 AM   #32
KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester
 
KubeDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
Single rule required: Don't be a douche.
__________________
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #33
AfterShock
Fortress Forever Staff
 
AfterShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts Rated Helpful 45 Times
I think really the problem is that there's not any servers in the middle. OT can be viewed as a little overly strict, and other servers can be viewed as not strict enough - you're right, gwars, other servers have no rules at all, so people can act like idiots. (and even admins have been known to act like idiots).

Personally, I don't want to see disgusting sprays, or have people being racist, but I don't mind the odd swear word or someone getting on top of the map for fun. For people like me there's no server in the middle and if I play on OT i'm pretty much guaranteed to get banned purely down to me accidentally swearing a few times.

I guess that's one thing that attracts me to pickups, you know for a fact that players aren't going to act like idiots, or they get banned. On the flipside you aren't going to get banned for a few swear words.

In an ideal world we'd have a range of servers with active admins and varying levels of rules but unfortunately the community is simply not big enough to support that right now. We have servers towards the two ends of the spectrum with nothing in the middle. For the majority of people that's unfortunate, but something we have to live with.

Last edited by AfterShock; 03-01-2012 at 03:09 PM.
AfterShock is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #34
Gwarsbane
Slayer of humans
D&A Member
 
Gwarsbane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on earth though in some alt dimensions
Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KubeDawg View Post
Single rule required: Don't be a douche.
The problem with a single rule is that people have different ideas what being a "douche" is. Some people think its just not cheating. Some people think its just not swearing. Some people think its just not being racist.

This is why just having 1 single rule doesn't work. Also the fact that even when you have only a few very general rules, there will always be idiots that try to get around it.

I've seen people try to argue that they should be allowed to use the nword because they are black. I've seen people try to argue that because its so common, they should be allowed to use gay as an insult. I've seen people say they should be allowed to say "fuk u" because its not covered by the swear filter.



Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterShock View Post
I think really the problem is that there's not any servers in the middle. OT can be viewed as a little overly strict, and other servers can be viewed as not strict enough - you're right, gwars, other servers have no rules at all, so people can act like idiots. (and even admins have been known to act like idiots).

Personally, I don't want to see disgusting sprays, or have people being racist, but I don't mind the odd swear word or someone getting on top of the map for fun. For people like me there's no server in the middle and if I play on OT i'm pretty much guaranteed to get banned purely down to me accidentally swearing a few times.

I guess that's one thing that attracts me to pickups, you know for a fact that players aren't going to act like idiots, or they get banned. On the flipside you aren't going to get banned for a few swear words.

In an ideal world we'd have a range of servers with active admins and varying levels of rules but unfortunately the community is simply not big enough to support that right now. We have servers towards the two ends of the spectrum with nothing in the middle. For the majority of people that's unfortunate, but something we have to live with.
You are totally right, I also wish there was a range of servers, but even you say that the OT server is only a little overly strict and I agree though its mainly due to how the swear filter was programmed. (there should be a white list of ok words)

The biggest problem I see, are people here on these forums that try to blame OT for the downfall of the community. They make up lies saying they got banned for no reason at all or got banned after only swearing once, and other stuff like that... and what happens? For a long time, no admins/mods here did anything. They didn't try to correct anything even though they knew the truth.

What should have been done is as soon as an admin/mod became aware of the post, they should have countered it with actual facts and then close the thread. Or at the very least, they should have countered it with the facts.

Fact, you don't get banned for no reason.
Fact, you don't get banned for swearing just once.
Fact, you get many warnings before you are temp banned for 30 minutes.
Fact, you will get banned for longer if you come back and continue swearing after your 30 ban is up.
Fact, you will get banned for good for racist words even if its the first time you say it.
Fact, even after getting banned, you can still get unbanned.
Fact, even with a perma ban for racist words, there is still a possibility to get unbanned. (specially if it was accidental)
Fact, even after getting banned a few times, there is still a possibility to get unbanned.

To get unbanned you have to talk to them on their forums.


For a while I was the only one on here trying to defend them and connect the false information that was being presented, mainly because the OT people got tired of doing it.

Again things have changed slightly, though they could still be better. The correct information would hold more water if it was from an admin or mod of these forums.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #35
Raynian
D&A Member
 
Raynian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ruining #pickups
Class/Position: SPAWN CAMPING OH NO
Gametype: Ragequitting
Affiliations: [PMS]. [Shiney]
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarsbane View Post
Fact, you don't get banned for no reason.
I've been banned for killing snipers enough times that they cry to the admins to get me removed from the server.

I mean, if you want to say that's a valid reason, sure.

But it's really not.
__________________
7:00 PM - zE: eh tbh i like some stuff in us but a lot of stuff in us messes with my nerves
7:00 PM - zE: like watching fox news
7:00 PM - zE: its like wtf
Raynian is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-02-2012, 02:01 AM   #36
Gwarsbane
Slayer of humans
D&A Member
 
Gwarsbane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on earth though in some alt dimensions
Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
I really doubt that was the reason, if you were banned at all. Because I like hunting snipers all the time.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #37
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester
 
reaper18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarsbane View Post
I really doubt that was the reason, if you were banned at all. Because I like hunting snipers all the time.
i can think of at least two admins on o-t with itchy trigger fingers, and would be more than willing to use their admin in a situation such as raynians. Been playing on o-t servers for 6 or so years and im namelocked there. For what reason? I have no idea, wasnt given one. It just happened one day.. its a nice way of saying thanks for the support i guess :\
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #38
Atreuce
Tiny Asian Penis Man
Beta Tester
 
Atreuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Carolina
Class/Position: D - Engy/Demo
Gametype: CTF/AvD
Affiliations: rQ
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
Send a message via AIM to Atreuce Send a message via Yahoo to Atreuce Send a message via Skype™ to Atreuce
I got yelled at for saying I'm going masturbate
Atreuce is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #39
Atreuce
Tiny Asian Penis Man
Beta Tester
 
Atreuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Carolina
Class/Position: D - Engy/Demo
Gametype: CTF/AvD
Affiliations: rQ
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
Send a message via AIM to Atreuce Send a message via Yahoo to Atreuce Send a message via Skype™ to Atreuce
I'll be putting my server back up this month (had financial issues that are now resolved) so if you want me to name it Super Happy Queef House or whatever he said... i'll definitely consider it!

As far as OT goes - I don't mind playing there, and I don't mind the people. If you aren't an obnoxious idiot, or giant douche then they tend to leave you be. Granted OT has it's own trolls that need to be dealt with, but GENERALLY everything is cool if you aren't a jackass.

I haven't had issues with the admins, but I've seen where people (alextric, and etc) has been kicked from the server for NO reason AND without warning. I think their admins need to be reevaluated to ensure nonbiased playing.

afk gotta doody.
Atreuce is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 04-30-2014, 02:26 PM   #40
SuperDude
D&A Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New York
Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
Send a message via AIM to SuperDude
I just don't talk in the OT server and kill them till they leave. There's other ways around their noobness. The best is beating them at their game and making them rage quit!!!! I play FF to make people RAGgggggggggE!!!
SuperDude is offline   Reply With Quote


Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.