Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Gametype: Gathers
Affiliations: pew pew
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
[n-t] suffering, used lag script to try crash server

So basicly for no reason at all he says ingame this dude ingame says .

[n-t] suffering: fuck u guys
[n-t] suffering:ima crash this shit

Then server start with a little lag, then uber lag where i couldnt even move and i say to him ingame:

zE: f that lag scripts
zE: or ban

i dint ban him at the time, then he reconect like 10 times, and then join a team and the lag returned like uber lag,
and i had no choice and banned him, then in steam friends

Suffering: ima crash yo server
Suffering: lemme contemplate first
Suffering: i frogot the cmd that does it
Suffering: WHAT THE FUCK
Suffering: ima crash this shit.
Suffering: DID U DO
Suffering: IM GOING TO FUCK U SO HARD YOU WONT EVEN BELIEVE IT
Suffering: FUCKKKKKKKKKK

then he joins server2 zE Palace|HLstatsX-Indiemaps| and i join the server too and ask him:
zE: are u tryng to crash this server too ?
[n-t] suffering: if trimping is crashing it then yes

then i ban him there too

back in steam friends

suffering: you've officially
Suffering: pissed me off
Suffering: good luck with your server problems queer

when i told i dint want to talk more with him

Suffering: right click on my name
Suffering: and click the Block all communication button
Suffering: not that hard
Suffering: but if u do that
Suffering: then ill just get on my other account and start with the cleansing of zE Palace
Suffering: one of the only reasons why i started in the first place
Suffering: was to see if FF still had the exploits
Suffering: i haven't tryed it on FF

then he ask me if i gonna post this on foruns and says

Sufferingo: or i can hurt
Suffering: you choose
Suffering: i could help u patch all these glitches/exploits from ff
Suffering: or i can multi-account and abuse the hell out of them
Suffering: or maybe i can give the exploits to some friends of mine that like to abuse games

He also sayd he maybe gave his lag scripts to another ff players that play UGC league, and he also sayd he won 400$ on selling source exploits and crash scripts.

After all this he trys another attack, with some sort of conect disconect a lot thing, to lag the server, after this
Hardy from ff.pickup ip banned him, wich seem to solve it for now.

So any server owner be alert with this dude, he just attacked it with no reason at all, i was always nice him even if keeps flaming, last night asked me to go play ff with wich i did, todays asked me again and etc. So be aware of this dude : )
And btw with help from scuzzy i now know his name age ip area where he lives,and some more info useffull to counterattack in legal terms if needed.

Last edited by zE; 01-16-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #2
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zE View Post
And btw with help from scuzzy i now know his name age ip area where he lives,and some more info useffull to counterattack in legal terms if needed.
The [o-t] was happy to help, if you need anything else let us know.

Scuzzy

Old 01-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
DudeWheresMyMedic

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I let him know to stop with his server attacks and removed him from the [n-t] group and server sourcemod admin.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
suffering

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Would you like to post some screenshots or even a video because you've edit the hell out of these chat logs? Everything I said there everyone else would understand if they saw what you said.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #5
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffering View Post
Would you like to post some screenshots or even a video because you've edit the hell out of these chat logs? Everything I said there everyone else would understand if they saw what you said.
Sure tyler heres the HlstatsX link, i dont host it so its impossible for me to edit it
http://ffsnt.hlxcommunity.com/stats/...ry&player=2581
If u read all page , u see ban material over the place, but i didnt banned u even on the 1st attack, just when u kept doing it after warn. So what u expected.. Im a nice dude but i also have limits as anyone.

The rest was from steam friends. And if u want i have 10 diferent dudes that confirm that u sayd that in server and then he lagged as hell and then u reenter and lagged it again.

I dont edited ur chat log as u know : ) and btw on the 2nd attack using sm_fakeclient thing and hm i think its also ur ip

this is on the 3rd attck atemptive

[20:34:58] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t Suffering<STEAM_ID_PENDING> disconnected. (Connection closing)
[20:34:58] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t Suffering<STEAM_ID_PENDING> is trying to connect from 173.28.202.73:3493
[20:34:58] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t <STEAM_ID_PENDING> disconnected. (Disconnect by user.)
<[]Zer0> [20:34:58] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t <STEAM_ID_PENDING> is trying to connect from 173.28.202.73:3493
<[]Zer0> [20:34:58] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t Suffering<STEAM_ID_PENDING> disconnected. (Disconnect by user.)
<[]Zer0> [20:34:58] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t <STEAM_ID_PENDING> is trying to connect from 173.28.202.73:3493
<[]Zer0> [20:34:58] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t <STEAM_ID_PENDING> disconnected. (Disconnect by user.)
<[]Zer0> [20:34:58] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t <STEAM_ID_PENDING> disconnected. (Disconnect by user.)
<[]Zer0> [20:34:59] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t <STEAM_ID_PENDING> is trying to connect from 173.28.202.73:3493
<[]Zer0> [20:34:59] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t <STEAM_ID_PENDING> disconnected. (Disconnect by user.)
[20:34:59] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t Suffering<STEAM_ID_PENDING> is trying to connect from 173.28.202.73:3493
[20:34:59] <zEpalace^^> Server1: * n-t Suffering<STEAM_ID_PENDING> disconnected. (Connection closing)
<[]Zer0> check ip
<[]Zer0> sec
<[]Zer0> sec
<[]Zer0> seconds
<zE> like bot just conects
<[]Zer0> u see how many times he connect
<[]Zer0> ofc the server will lag

I sayd several times i just want a apologyse u just kept joking in friends, and flaming, when u knew i data on u like name age,place where u live etc u calmed down, and i sayd i just want apologyse but ur too arrogant thinking u can crash any server and be the mr big on the internets when u are 14 its funneh : )

Be free to reply and act like a victim when u know all this is true : )

Last edited by zE; 01-16-2010 at 10:36 PM.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #6
suffering

I have yet to see screen shots and once again, if you saw the chat logs overall, the responses to what I said there, then you would've seen that everyone was having a great time, including me.

Use a screen shot. Like that. It isn't that hard zE.

Last edited by suffering; 01-16-2010 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Screen shot.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #7
yfni

please post details, if anyone is in the neighborhood we can pay him a visit.
Explain to him how to behave on the internet.

zE might not be the most eloquent person in the word but he most certainly isn't out there to make enemies far from it.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:33 PM   #8
zE
Pew pew ze beams

btw : )
2010-01-16 18:35:34 I FUCKING HATE U. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_ksour
2010-01-16 18:34:48 FUCK YOU MEH. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_ksour
2010-01-16 18:34:10 NEGRO. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_xpress_b1
2010-01-16 18:34:08 GO TO HELL. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_xpress_b1
2010-01-16 18:34:06 SUCK MY COCK. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_xpress_b1
2010-01-16 18:34:05 FUCK YOU zE. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_xpress_b1

after all this flames ingame before the event, i didnt even awnsered back to u or took any admin action.
Just to say that u started with the flames stuff : )

but anyway u started the flames and that was in the last end of the conversation where u realized that i had info on u, and u suddenly got really quiet, so i flamed u back as natural.

The point isnt about the flames, the point is crashing the server, but again ur making urself the victim : )

Last edited by zE; 01-16-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #9
zE
Pew pew ze beams

double post with the same thing : <

Last edited by zE; 01-16-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:49 PM   #10
suffering

Quote:
Originally Posted by zE View Post
btw : )
2010-01-16 18:35:34 I FUCKING HATE U. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_ksour
2010-01-16 18:34:48 FUCK YOU MEH. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_ksour
2010-01-16 18:34:10 NEGRO. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_xpress_b1
2010-01-16 18:34:08 GO TO HELL. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_xpress_b1
2010-01-16 18:34:06 SUCK MY COCK. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_xpress_b1
2010-01-16 18:34:05 FUCK YOU zE. !! INX-Gaming.co.uk >> zE Palace|HLstatsX-AllMaps| ff_xpress_b1

after all this flames ingame before the event, i didnt even awnsered back to u or took any admin action.
Just to say that u started with the flames stuff : )

but anyway u started the flames and that was in the last end of the conversation where u realized that i had info on u, and u suddenly got really quiet, so i flamed u back as natural.

The point isnt about the flames, the point is crashing the server, but again ur making urself the victim : )
Check the time stamps buddy, they are completely different. Your server isn't in the US Central time zone. It's somewhere EU.

Old 01-17-2010, 12:25 AM   #11
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
He ah... he actually does have a server in St. Louis, MO, which is in the Central Time Zone. Beyond that, zE got his point across, gonna close this down now.

Scuzzy

Closed Thread