Old 06-15-2007, 01:43 PM   #922
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Coron..............

when are you going to join us and our struggle? You obvisouly fit the description of "The Yellow Brotherhood" so why deny your rightfull place among Brothers. In every facet you are Yellow so why not make the choice and come over. Take a leap of faith as Harrision Ford did in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade".

dh

Old 06-15-2007, 01:51 PM   #923
Don
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Be true to yourself Coronius.

Make the right choice.
If you cannot see the light now, one day it will blind you and you shall never see it again. Do you wish to be cast into eternal darkness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loader
What mod? FF is a big lie, the beta sucks, it's actually just HL2DM with stolen models. All the screenshots are Photoshopped by a paid artist while we all set back and laugh at you fags for believing us.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2007, 02:19 PM   #924
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Wecolme my dear fellow brother of light. You have chosen the path that will lead you to the power of the sun. May all of your fellow brethren embrace you into the power that as of now also has your name on it. Claim your rightfull place among us standing. May all witness the power that bears the name Zencheetah.

In the favor of the Yellow Gods...............I read from the Holy Book..........

"Some may choose to come forth and worship the light............some will choose to fight it and in time loose the battle".

dh

I as well am releasing the light (not oil) from the eternal darkness. It seems that the Iran Revolutionary guard has crossed into Iraq as illegal immigrants have done so in the United States for the past century. I am guessing they completed this by simply walking at a normal pace over the border and then proceeded to have a parade about Iran's right to protest in a country they have entered illegally and should be citizens. THOSE WACKY IRANIANS!!!!!! They remind me of the show My Three Sons..........with the exception that they are not white nor do they have those cool ass shoes in the beginning of the shows credits.

Russia, had proposed to give us a check to the Yellow Brotherhood for funding as a charity donation, but they changed their mind after I had to explain to them that we do not kill ex commincated spies with bountys on their heads nor break peoples legs. They had us mixed up with another group so the meeting never existed if you are ever asked. More later today.

dh

I am in the process of sending DC Comics a letter for their past issues when they had Guy Gardner and his Yellow ring of light not be as powerfull as Hal Jordan. This is utter BS!!!!!!!! The comic is 15 years old but I am sueing regardless. Everyone knows that Yellow beats green and they are going to hurt in their pocket books for this infraction. Also my attempts to get marvel to create a Yellow Brotherhood comic has been shut down due to the fact that they would have to be the greatest group of heros ever. They failed to see my vision as they probally fail as well to get all of their pee directly into the toilet without hitting the seat. You have made the list Marvel!!!!!!!!!!

The most popular color of higlighter is still Yellow!!!!! take that sharpie and your multi colored higlighter choice of selection. Makes me sick to use any other color. I think wikipedia has put a hit on me so I am hiding out and submitting this via a wireless access point in the parking lot of Panera Bread. LOL............I used their free wifi and did not come in to buy a shitty muffin. Take that to the man and have him bend over and show those hard ass old baggets where the sun dont shine.

The Yellow Brotherhood does not hold a grudge against Panera Bread nor its subsititys or partners. These views are not held by these forums nor The Yellow Brotherhood as a whole.

dh

is almost out and I am about as excited as a fat man that is having to pay for two seats on an airplane. I could cares less, but Apple has insisted not to call it the iYELLOW from the very beginning so they will get no backing from me. This media blitz of it must have jobs jerking off at least 15 times a day with no breaks in between. I am sure his johnson now looks like blood sausage with the skin peeled off at this point because it just keeps happening. NEWS FLASH APPLE.........it costs to much...........the screen is about as durable as the condoms Majic Johnson used to use. It scracthes very easy and.................IT IS EXPENSIVE AS HELL!!!!!!!!

I would take one but never hook it up since AT@T Cingular blows worse then Mount Vesuvius did in AD 79. The only difference is that the people of Pompeii did not pay for that. I am currently working on a DOS 5.0 kernal based phone. It will be a command line phone only so that dialing will require a simple script using alpha based varibles to place a call:

Call Initalize Dial Tone
One, eight, hundred, nine, five, five, four, five, five, five
Call Dial Number

Do not steal my idea for that will be a patent infringement. This will all be entered in via a keypad that is no bigger then 1.5 by 1.5 inches. It will require a special stylus to enter in a letter since all of the contact buttons will be inverted into the device. There will be a media craze bigger then the iPhone and hot, single women everywhere will shed their clothes and have sex with all of the single men of the forums.

Let it be said........

dh

Took the weekend off to sit back and play Oblivion for the Xbox360. I only have like 35 quests to work on at the moment so I am very busy getting cuaght and thrown in jail everytime I steal. FU!!!!!! Imperial Scum Soldiers. I steal from the rich and give to myself. It is a capitalism attitude so that is where I am at right now. More failed bombing attempts..........FU terrorists. I hope you all come down with a bad case of leprosy and your weiners fall off. Then you would be the chosen dickless followers of Allah. Try getting a hardon with no testicular fortitude when those so-called 72 virgins come for ya.

I like cheese with mustard. The combination is divine and it is full of antioxidants. Please read my issue of Darkens Medical Journal. www.Darkensmedicaljournalforwhohasnomedicalexperie nceanddoesntmindbadadvice.com

Why did the San Franciso Ochestra have an opening for the newly created postition of "Skin Flute Player". I dont know if that would be considered a string or a wood instrument. Probally wood!!! Either way it is gross.

Walmart sucks because they will not give a higher discount to the Yellow Brothered even though their smiliy face is Yellow. Frickin Outrage.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:33 AM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #925
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
Wow, so many holy yellow messages in a row; I would have never thought that this thread would be yellow members only, but maybe.. finally the other members understand, there is hope after all!!!
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2007, 04:12 PM   #926
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Nope.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:35 PM   #927
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Spoke to soon..........

This thread was going well in the right direction until Frenchy as much like Eve could not stay away from tasting the forbidden fruit. Thus sin filled the world and due to Eve and Frenchy caused the world to be what is is today. It was more on Eve's side but I still blame frenchy for being a young, pot smoking, long haired tree huggin hippie, thesbian,and newly aquired licensed driver of the beautiful country of Canada. I do not blame the citizens of Canada for this misfortunate misguided youth but all must share in the blame of the forums for this lost soul not finding his way. I am sure that with enough Rogaine spread on his gentials he will grow hair and become a man.

Nothing can force his adams apple to drop but possibliy a speakerbox he can talk through that a grown up voice will appear.

I say cut your hair and mail your cuttings to the nearest Yellow Brotherhood....(to save on shipping) so that we may save you as well.

Cut away.................c.....u.....t............A... .w......a......y.......

dh

Old 07-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #928
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Fuck. I finally laughed at one of his posts.

I still hate you, though.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #929
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

lol...........Laugh away Frenchy........

it is known to raise the serotonin in the brain to give you are more uplifting feeling.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...19/-1/HEALTH04

I highly doubt though this will compare to the high amounts of THC that runs through your system on a weekly basis but it cannot hurt you anymore then that (you could break a rib laughing to hard though). I am glad that you still hate me as well since I have always wanted a long haried hippy from canada to hate me in life. That was goal #537 so now I can check that off my personal list and put that to rest. Oh how I feel so vindicated that i was able to do this and that my days here in these very forums are now backed with a purpose that this has been resolved.

Thank you Frenchy for making my dream come true and I hope that all others share with me the joy I feel right now. Please join with me by personally mailing Frenchy a brown paper sack filled to the brim of your own shit so that Frenchy may get a good smell of his future to come. It never hurts to be reminded.

dh

Old 07-02-2007, 11:26 PM   #930
skuLL

Oh my god.

Darken really likes to write huh?
skuLL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2007, 11:43 PM   #931
Suite307

He probably has a mouth gag for his job.
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 02:04 AM   #932
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
Cut away.................c.....u.....t............A... .w......a......y.......
Mangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #933
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Wow.............now the flood of disobedience

Sorry if I mispelled it but I care less. Do I like to write yes and no............the only reason this thread was created is to promote the Yellow Brotherhood and its members. Anyone of the fellow brethren are welcomed to post their thoughts within this very thread. It is a tool and a voice for us when other threads do not want to stick to this subject at hand. I am glad that Mangetsu is back and posting again. It is too bad though it does not warrant enough of attention. I am guesing it is because that no one really cares. He is the dexitrim shaped twinkie of the week who felt that he needed to be heard.

To take a dirty human and to wash him clean may give you a bright and shiny man, but when that man rolls around in pig shit and sleeps with fat chicks he is thus unclean again. You can only clean them up so many times before the smell gives you the urge to blow chunks. I am tired of your smell Magnafuckup but I do not feel like clensing you again through this thread.

Do us a favor and stop everyone in the forum from blowing chunks. Wash your back end and pray that you fat lover does not smother you with her DDDD boobies while you are asleep.

hasta la lluego

dh

Old 07-03-2007, 12:25 PM   #934
Bubbles
Bueno

LALALALALALALA GREEN PARROTS WIN LALALALALALALALALALA
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 12:41 PM   #935
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

not to pop your Bubbles Bubbles.........

that was comedy gold or diamond i cannot decide. But at The Yellow Brotherhood or our newly acquired The Yellow Brotherhood Inc. believe that we will trully be the victors in this so called race for control of the universe. We have a bunch of concept ideas to get the ball rolling on this.

1. We have decided to erect a tower to the Yellow Gods above and we have decided to name the tower "Babel". Not sure how we cam up with the name but it is damn catchy.

2. Creating a huge ship oceanliner that no one has ever seen before (at least not for a long time). Due to the desgin of it I did not want it to look clutered so for asetic reasons we have removed 12 of its lifeboats from it. It will embark on a journey from Southampton, England, to New York City.

3. Build a large triangle shaped monolith with huge bricks made from slaves of the other color factions somewhere in Egypt. Someone mentioned the idea of a Pyramid so we will go upon that. Take that you damn naysayers.

The Brotherhood is in itself one of the greatest inceptions in the last two centurys. We have received many nobel prize nominations and have received 3 humanitarian awards from the UN. (FU Kofi Annan..........it should have been 4). Also the Great Wall of China has been voted on to be moved in a fashion so that when you view it from space it will read " THE YELLOW BROTHERHOOD". (this is not based on skin color nor do we mean to poke fun at the chinese but since it can be seen from space we were like wtf. No one was hurt in the making of this thread)

dh

Old 07-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #936
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
AND BEST OF IT ALL, ONLY YELLOW ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED ON THE SHIP HARHARHARARH (of course we also except any type of llama's on our ship, MOST OF THE IDIOTS* POSTING ON THIS THREAD EXCLUDED)

*non-yellow members miserably failing at derailing this thread.
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 03:18 PM   #937
skuLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu
ROFL
skuLL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #938
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Blabbering fool(llama guy) who speaks instead of others like a retard=fun
Go on, Adolf Darken, you're even increasing the hate & retardism that ppl like you like to develop in Forums like this one...because, for example, he's(Darken) looking for be heard by non-llamas
Then you're not doing it well, saying shit to ppl when you could ignore em', but, you know what's the most fun about all?
That you insulted me, instead of being honest & realizing that the only crap on this Forum is YOU & your retard posts, because you don't fucking know what a Warn is
You'll learn soon, but, until then...
Stop enlighting us, great yellow king

Old 07-03-2007, 06:00 PM   #939
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

OHHHHHH.......Mangetsu is very mad at me.........

For attacking him after he attacked myself in the Yellow Brotherhood of llamas thread. I am guessing that you were bullied as a child and some how I struck a nerve. The only problem is you twit is you struck first. Go on with your bad self doing whatever you can to get to me. It really does not bother me one iota ,but I do think it is funny how petty you trully are whining like a baby whose sucker was taken away.

Why dont you join French_Toast in the crusade against me. God only knows how many people he has pm'ed or tried to pull to his side to get me banned. Funny thing is that I am still here and have been for awhile now. I will soon learn what??? That you cannot take what you dished out crybaby............that you are now applying for a forum admin position just so that you can ban me. You make me smile with you weak attempt at threats. If you do not like the thread then STFU out of it. Until then I know some lactating mothers whose tits that you can latch onto to help mend the scar of this baby mentality of yours. Best Regards and remember to Suck Away!!!!!!!!

dh

Old 07-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #940
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Lewl.

This guy's amazingly retard.
Like I said, you don't fucking know what a Warn is, no one will ban you, but you'll have a nice 1+ on your Warning counter for taking every stupidity that ppl post like that, when you could use PMs or do as I do, Warn the imbeciles, stop whining about how rhetorical life is & grow a spine