Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Editing > Mapping

View Poll Results: What do you think about my map?
good and is worth playing 15 23.44%
bad and should be remade 10 15.63%
just be deleted 39 60.94%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2005, 11:34 PM   #1
o_darkness24713

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
emulation_r2 A new map.

Hello everyone i am a vet mapper and i would like to share this map for the FF community its called emulation_r2 i worked day and night on it for like 6 months. Anyway i just wanted to post this here and let you guys take a look at my good art work i can do with source SDK. Also i found that makeing a huge block and carving the map out instead of peice by peice is way easyer and takes less time taking.

Well here she is

this is the yard. the lighting took me weeks to get it perfect, but it paid off. check out the detail added by the rock formations and light streaming through the tree

a closer look at the cliffs and volumetric lights, note the cool grafetti

this is the front door, it includes two raps leasing to the main hall. a soldier could prolly stand here and pwn newby scouts

this is the view of the fd and batts, here you can see where snipers can go and pwn newby scouts who try to conc up. newby, newby scouts!

here is the air jet leading from the main hall to the fr. it pushes you up and is better than an elevator

heres the main hall looking up the ramps to where the batts meet up with the fr, this is one of my favorites spots because it looks hardcore badass

this is where the batts lead to. on the right is the place is picture #6. forward, by that light, is the fr

this is the fr, here you can see my window and cool vent system. the flag is on a dais in the middle of the room. watch out for lasers!

this is the flagroom where the air het leads to. WHOA LASERS TO PWN NEWBY SCOUTS!

here is where the flag is. those laser fly around the room wildly, killing anythting instantly. so newby scouts have to crawl under them.

here is the air jet with a cool fan at the bottom. ps, scouts are newby.

I hope you guys like it. I think its my best map i have ever did.

P.S. Would anyone like to host this?