Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Help & Technical > Server/Player Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
Bosley

Affiliations: EastCoastTF2.com
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
some clarification

This seemed like the best place for this after reading the sticky, if not lock/delete the thread as necessary.

First off, letting everyone know our RTV is finally working again. (Yay).

Second, there seems to be some confusion about some of our rules. So allow me to clarify.
  1. *Spawn camping does not mean you kill someone as you happen to be running by the respawn. Spawn camping means you are sitting (camping) outside of the respawn killing everyone who tries to leave and ignoring your objective. This obviously changes on maps like dustbowl where all we ask is that the attackers not go past the gates. I don't remember where the guns are at dustbowl specifically so I can't remember whether this is even possible or not, think of it as a rule of thumb for avd maps.

*No one has ever been banned from East Coast servers for simple profanity. However, racist language or abusiveness towards other players will earn you a vacation.

*As always, bans may only be appealed at our forums in the "I've been banned" section and only the admin who issued the ban may unban you.

Last edited by Bosley; 06-16-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Bosley is offline   Reply With Quote