Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 03-24-2007, 11:24 PM   #661
Coronius
Alcoholic Artist

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Tsk anyone saying commie bastard does it because they say it on southpark, no one really knows a real communist. and when you say that they show you some wikipedia link with stuff from the "real communists" stalin and what they did to russia. Tsk tsk, you fail.
Coronius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2007, 04:05 AM   #662
Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
well if you could read the title of it you would see it is for The Yellow Brotherhood only to discuss what is going on and news.
Fortune 700 Chrysler bumblefuckmobile gg. If you are such a genius network analyst, how did you miss that this is a public forum where anyone could post?

If you really wanted a place for "The Brotherhood" (whatever the Hell that is) to talk, you should have just set up a private forum and sent out invites to your "Brothers" (as I am sure your call them, what with all of the innovation you have going on here.

Quote:
Now I do appreciate the description of me and since you were wrong on every facet...
Probably was. This is a good lesson in sarcasm for you.

Quote:
I do not live by or frequent any 7-11's.
See above.

Quote:
Ihmhimocuous Loserous...........A loser in love, life and finanical clout. Has nothing but has dreams and aspirations of the world that he will never reach since the negativity and depression runs through his veins like a dark cloud. A walking empty souless trash can he is and always will be. Show no pitty for this animal in his natural setting for it is his own fault that he is this way.

dh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihmhi
(Then again, pretty much all of dh's posts are flamebait.)
I rest my case.

All of that phat loot and you are either lacking in a sense of humor entirely or you are devoid of any happiness in your life aside from your material possesions. Siddharta Gautama must be rolling around from in his grave.

As for me... Without going into details, I did not have the best family life and I failed out of two high schools. I got my G.E.D. with an average of being in the 94th percentile and completed the entire test in 1/4 of the alotted time. I do not speak any other languages fluently (leetspeak is not a marketable skill, sadly) and since my neighborhood is predominantly Spanish, Portuguese, and Brazilian, I am kinda fucked for finding work.

So four months ago I started my own company based on computer repair, computer education, and computer consulting. I have been tinkering with computers since I was in 6th grade (almost ten years now) and I love it. I do not make a lot of money yet, but I get to do work I love and I get to meet a lot of interesting people. Every job is a new challenge and I ultimately leave my customers satisfied with the quality of my work and the price I charge them (about 1/4th of competitor's rates, as I am just starting out).

You are right on one count, I have not had a lot of luck in love. I mean, if I wanted to go out and get pussy I could hit up any number of parties and clubs, through some shit line at a dumb blond (soz Circ), and have a one night stand or a fuckbuddy or something along those lines. I am altogether more satisfied with being without someone at the moment; I would rather have a meaningful relationship with an interesting person than a relationship purely based on sex.

So, in short, I have good friends, a fun job that is growing every day, and a lot of opportunities ahead of me. I plan to go to college to be a teacher so I can give something back to Newark (a city with a lackluster education system in many aspects). Ten years from now you will have a lot of money in your pocket and probably still be doing something with networking. You will make sure the guys in accounting can surf Myspace and Youtube when they should be working. I, on the other hand, will be dedicating my life to sculpting young minds and preparing them as best I can for the real world.

I am sure that if you even bother to read this that you will still believe that you are out on top. If money, possessions, and cheap lays is where it counts with you, then you win, gg. I am satisfied to "lose" and just have a life that I thoroughly enjoy.

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.
Ihmhi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2007, 04:15 PM   #663
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
It's worth the effort dude.

Old 03-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #664
Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Thanks.

Edit:

Is this some kind of sign? o_o'

Last edited by Ihmhi; 03-25-2007 at 06:46 PM.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #665
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Ihmhi....lol

Your heart felt pouring of your soul to all was some of the best material I have ever heard and to post again matched with the mark of the beast screenshot post is just priceless. If only I could get one of those a day for the rest of my life I would be thrilled. Now my dear friend the Yellow brotherhood was started as the The Yellow Llamas a color faction that was started with these very forums and porpelled to being the top in my book. This was here way before myself and you have the choice to post in what threads you deem neccesary but do not act as a fool when it comes to what the thread was meant to be.

Now I have grinded my teeth, flesh and blood to get where I am today and it did not come easy but motivation and a hunger called desire propelled me where I am today. Not stopping back or having time to turn around has given me what I have asked but now I ask for more. Life is not doubt nothing to do with material items but tell that to the guy with now computer and playing Halo 2 on a 13inch screen.

The Yellow Brotherhood is about blood, sweat and tears for all of my fellow brothers. we are looking to become the best we can be at the top of the ladder. We will not falter or sway in the wind as I have said before. We are here to show our presence and our presence is KNOWN!!!

dh

Old 03-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #666
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihmhi
Thanks.

Edit:

Is this some kind of sign? o_o'

lololololo, 666!
awsome

P.S. Coronius
i can list sum reds too!
-Blood is RED
-Some Swastikas are red
-Flash is red!

Damn, i can't really think of any reds right now

Last edited by Everything; 03-26-2007 at 01:58 PM.
Everything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2007, 02:13 PM   #667
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Mervaka............

I see that you are torn again since your name is black. I say that maybe it is time that you come back to the Yellow Brotherhood and that you and I will make amends. We were once brothers that stood under Zydell and proudly supported the Yellow llamas. Maybe it is time that it happens again and that the two ex-hated brothers come together will all of the Brotherhood for your offical comeback.

dh

Old 03-26-2007, 02:42 PM   #668
Suite307

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
DO NOT TEMPT THE YELLOW BROTHERHOOD. FOR THEY WILL EAT YOUR BRAIN, MAKE YOUR CHILDREN STUPID, AND ROT YOUR EYES WITH THE WAYS OF THE WALL OF TEXT. BEWARE MY CHILD.
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2007, 03:03 PM   #669
BumGravy
Black Cyclops

once your brains been eaten you dont mind the mouldy eyes so much
BumGravy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2007, 05:39 PM   #670
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
yeeeeeeeah i'm not doing the colour thing anymore. it kinda causes lots of friction so i'm staying out. i suggest everyone do this tbh.

Old 03-26-2007, 05:41 PM   #671
Coronius
Alcoholic Artist

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Hahaha mervaka is gay!
Coronius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #672
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Mervaka..............

I do see how you may feel dismayed ever since you have left the Yellow brotherhood. I am sure it felt like a piece of you had gone away but now is the time to redeem yourself and justly join back with your color faction. I am sure that former King Zydel would agree.

dh

Old 03-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #673
Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mervaka
yeeeeeeeah i'm not doing the colour thing anymore. it kinda causes lots of friction so i'm staying out. i suggest everyone do this tbh.
QFMFT

Old 03-26-2007, 08:24 PM   #674
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
I believe the only colour causing friction is yellow. The rest of us stay out of it.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #675
qwertyuiop
Voted #1 FF Forum Member
D&A Member

Let's make a clear team.
qwertyuiop is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2007, 09:42 PM   #676
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
All those yellow bashers are just a bunch of whiners Long live DH, long live the yellow team AND LONG LIVE PRINCE RIFLE!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

« Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live. »
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2007, 11:26 PM   #677
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
this is why i'm staying clear of this colour strife.

Coronius thats a bit rich coming from you, posting GAY chain messages here...

Old 03-27-2007, 12:03 PM   #678
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

The Brotherhood has never asked for a war.........

but the Yellow Llamas were always treated as the non-standard red headed step children and so brought forth the Yellow Brotherhood. Now there is no war since the new dominant color if Yellow and we will keep that power. We shall be treated as well feel is just and stand together we will against the hypocrisy of all other colors.

Long live Zydel and The Yellow Brotherhood for our time is now and the time is good.

dh

Old 03-27-2007, 08:12 PM   #679
GambiT
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Spy
Affiliations: -=DoM=-
Quote:
the Yellow team doesnt come close to amounting to the power of the Green team...we bow before them...

dh

!!!!....at least hes honest!!!

GambiT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2007, 01:01 PM   #680
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I see another misquote........

How much time is wasted changing my verbage into something that is ugly and disrespectfull to all of the Yellow Brotherhood. Maybe that energy can be channeled such as the water in the panama canal for the Brotherhood. Join us....... I say unto you Gambit for your attacks on the Brotherhood will be forgotten and you will trully see the vision of glory. May the Yellow Gods grant you the wisedom and testicular fortitude to become something greater then yourself.

dh