Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > Communities, Leagues, Clans and Guilds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
hypno
Wish I was sleepin'

Class/Position: Still noobing it up.
Gametype: CTF, Whatever the hell rock_2 is.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Just want some clarification about the clanning / league situation.

First, let me say that FF is pretty fucking awesome, it's better than TF2 imo and tons better than TFC as the devs actually seem to care and are trying to balance things out.

Anyways, I've had a long absence from clans/league play and now that I'm back from what I'm seeing there's not a lot of leagues/clans for FF other than pubbing/scrimming (maybe?). I looked at FF-TFL and it hasn't been updated since 2008, the STA ladder seems dead at the moment as well as the UGC ladder. Even then, these are only 4vs4 O v D, wtf happened? I know TF2 probably pretty much blackballed FF when they released about the same time but still.. FF is so much better than TFC I figured there'd be way more of a clan / league presence.

So, what I would like clarification on is: Are there any leagues currently running ladders right now? Are there any clans recruiting for these ladders? Are there any "old" clans from TFC currently participating in these?

I guess you could also call this a LFC request, but I'd just like to try and play competitively again after I shake off the rust and TFC is just kinda..meh and TF2 although can be fun is more like a game where you pub, mostly.

I also don't mean to sound demanding, forgive me if I do, ^^.

Last edited by hypno; 04-23-2010 at 11:24 PM.
hypno is offline   Reply With Quote