Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 12:52 AM   #21
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
thing is, i wouldnt put it past him to do such a thing!

Old 07-05-2007, 12:55 AM   #22
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
I can, but only because I'm sensible.

Old 07-05-2007, 01:14 AM   #23
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
Poor Scuzzy. Can't even tell a joke anymore, can you?
Nope, but it is a little humorous to me that people aren't sure that was a joke.

Old 07-07-2007, 09:51 PM   #24
SiSCoS

Affiliations: ( GoodFellas . )
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Just to clear my name from this stupid server stuff, if you would check your logs again and and found ever time i was in your server, you will find that the server didnt crash all the time. Put in muchez's id and u'll see when he joined it crashed while i was simply playing. If you were in the server the last time i was there, i was playing as [ESAD]SiSCoS (as usual) when a player with a different name said on mic "Ok guys, time to shut down the server." yet i get blamed because yall said i said it. If i were to have the script, which i dont, you would think i would use it on other servers, ask other servers they have no problem's with me playing and their server would still be up when i leave. So lets not point fingers until you have FULLY HARD EVIDENCE that i crashed ur server. Also another name to clear up Ghost didnt do it either.

Last edited by SiSCoS; 07-07-2007 at 10:21 PM.

Old 07-07-2007, 10:29 PM   #25
Alcohol

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Maybe use snort or wireshark or other craps, and see what happens before the crashes. If it continues.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:35 PM   #26
Suite307

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiSCoS
Just to clear my name from this stupid server stuff, if you would check your logs again and and found ever time i was in your server, you will find that the server didnt crash all the time. Put in muchez's id and u'll see when he joined it crashed while i was simply playing. If you were in the server the last time i was there, i was playing as [ESAD]SiSCoS (as usual) when a player with a different name said on mic "Ok guys, time to shut down the server." yet i get blamed because yall said i said it. If i were to have the script, which i dont, you would think i would use it on other servers, ask other servers they have no problem's with me playing and their server would still be up when i leave. So lets not point fingers until you have FULLY HARD EVIDENCE that i crashed ur server. Also another name to clear up Ghost didnt do it either.
Now if only anyone cared you know, crashing servers is a pretty cool thing because the server rules is against your playstyle. Scuzzy's server is the only one there too.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #27
SiSCoS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suite307
Now if only anyone cared you know, crashing servers is a pretty cool thing because the server rules is against your playstyle. Scuzzy's server is the only one there too.
Never crashed a server before. It was all Muchez.

Old 07-08-2007, 12:19 AM   #28
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
After your rant in your own forums about how our rules are communistic you ended your post with this threat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisCos
Just to let you know in the future, we are not responsible for what will happen in the future.
Ghost, that you mention above said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosting
Haha, you make your servers so you cant cuss, cant bhop cant enjoy the things fun in tfc. Sooooo don't offer shit servers to the dieing community and they wont get crashed
It's hard to take your word that you weren't doing it when you guys seem to be embracing this practice wholeheartedly.

Either way, as I have tried to explain to you before, the [o-t] considers this matter closed.

Scuzzy

Old 07-08-2007, 12:35 AM   #29
SiSCoS

guess u can interpret what i said differentlyabout we are not responsible for the future, i was meaning if this keeps happening because 1 person is still doing it to yall dont blame ESAD and dont blame its members, blame it on the person who is doing it. For what ghost says, ignore him he is young.

Old 07-08-2007, 12:36 AM   #30
TurboWolf

Send a message via MSN to TurboWolf
He's banned anyway, isn't he?

Old 07-08-2007, 12:39 AM   #31
SiSCoS

doesnt mean he can find other ways

Old 07-08-2007, 02:16 AM   #32
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
guess u can interpret what i said differentlyabout we are not responsible for the future, i was meaning if this keeps happening because 1 person is still doing it to yall dont blame ESAD and dont blame its members, blame it on the person who is doing it. For what ghost says, ignore him he is young.
We didn't blame your entire group until your members and your leader made it clear it was going to be your policy to crash our server. After that we have no way of knowing if it's 1 member of 10 trying to crash it. At that point we decided to remove you all from our environment as a protective measure. We've never had to do something like this, but we're not taking any chances. We aren't interested in your clan wars or any of this "your server isn't cool enough for us so we must crash it" bullshit. Just leave us alone and go about your business for crying out loud. If you are personally innocent and I misinterpreted your remarks(which I highly doubt) I suggest you keep better company, your friends were very clear what your guild/clan stands for.

Scuzzy

Old 07-08-2007, 02:46 AM   #33
nodnarb

Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Thanks for enlightening me, Scuzzy. I'll bring it before my clan and see what, if any, action we will take.

Old 07-08-2007, 04:02 AM   #34
Suite307

ESAD just fails. You're in no way obliogated to play on Scuzzy's serve yet you guys have to be immature little shits about it.

Old 07-08-2007, 02:13 PM   #35
nex nicholai
Predates/not in "Clan NeX"

I operated a family entertainment center (an arcade with rides/attractions) for a couple of years. Once a kid ran out with a laser tag vest and I chased him down. When I caught him he tried to get me to let him go by telling me that he was friends with several of my employees.

When I found out that this was true, I fired all his friends. You will always be held accountable by the company you keep. If your friends dont have any respect for other people's property, its likely that you dont either.

Is it fair? No. Is it reality? Yes.

Old 07-08-2007, 02:32 PM   #36
Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Scuzzy, I recall someone by the name of muchez starting shit over at drippy-'s 2fort. Not the nicest guy it seems.

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.

Old 07-08-2007, 04:14 PM   #37
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihmhi
Scuzzy, I recall someone by the name of muchez starting shit over at drippy-'s 2fort. Not the nicest guy it seems.
Yeah, he's had a few accounts that are on several ban lists, leagues etc. It may not be a definative list, but we know of these:

Old 07-08-2007, 04:27 PM   #38
Unknownfigure

Am I going to get banned because I am interested in [ESAD] ? Hope not, as the available community is dieing as it is.

Oh, and regarding the Muchez drama, I do believe I've even seen him stirring up some shit at Impulse TFC without his ESAD tag. (the "Muchez[x]) However, I can't be for certain, I just seem to remember him and trouble there.

Old 07-08-2007, 04:27 PM   #39
Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Man you sure got a wicked GUI for tracking Steam IDs and shit... you also said that you tied the Steam IDs to your forums? Any way that can be done with phpbb? And where can I get your sweet Steam ID manager? O:

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.

Old 07-08-2007, 04:47 PM   #40
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Sorry, but I'm a buddy of Muchez, and I've been crashing with him before. Learn to expect it when your server is infamous for its rules in a community as small as this, especially when you have elitists assholes such as myself and others. Muchez IS one of the best players I've ever been with, and one of the worlds most elite pipejumpers (right up there with Mule). In the current state of TFC, you should expect this kind of stuff to happen. The only people left are the hardcore players, and they don't like strict rules like what you have. In short, you should have seen this one coming.

Do I agree with it? Yes and no. I find it rather hilarious and congratulate Muchez, but I do feel sorry for the interruption of gameplay.

Also, ESAD is, afaik, more of a loose clan with a CTF focus. They're a big name because of the maps that Trojan has made. You have NO IDEA what ESAD is about, or the US elite skills community, Scuzzy.

GJ Manchez.

Closed Thread