Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
=AS= Pt

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Just one idea for a movie of FF

Music: Princes of the World Queen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Idea: The music has lots of punsh moments => each one of them would be a frag and concs like this:

0:00 to 0:05 or 0:30 - a Intro where it says that FF is the TFC son or something. Its evolution
0:05 or 0:30 to 0:50 - Sequence of frags, like gren and solly rpg...just the final boooms (each "tuuum" a kill).
0:50 to 1:05 - Not just frag, but a skilled one like solly making medic jump without touching ground endind in ssg or air shot.
1:05 to 1:15 - Seeing a medic and overview it geting a flag and a demo trying to blowing it up, but he survives in the "i am imortal" phrase or something.
1:15 to 1:35 - A pyro fraging and ppl burning until they die
1:35 to 1:54 - Concs to flag with slides, and bhop, in a big area to make the medic/scout rool. Or in monkey a sg in flag point and a conc that makes the sgs going after you, and you get around of it, get the flag and get out with it and the sg doesnt hit you or something like that
1:54 to 2:43 - Dont know what to put here. Some conc maps, with great jump, triple jumps, up and forward...i dont know.
2:43 to 2:56 - Just RPG air shots like ownage.
2:56 to end - Random fragging, like solly in sd2 ramp, and well entrance, or dustbowl.

I think that the music is fantastic, and the lirics are FF made. Imortal TFC => FF, and for thiose who think its dead :P, "ruller of you all" - FF and the person playing.

I would do it, but realy dont know how, and unfortunatly havent much time to learn it . I realy would like to do it.

Its just one idea. Youtube needs FF videos with name "FF - Fortress Forever..." , so the search get it with FF or Fortress Forever. It would show SGs, Medics, Demo, Scout, Pyro, Hw in random or something, conc map, frags, cap flag...

That is a powerfull music like crazy train is, or iron man (both from Ozzie).

Like i say, just an idea. I would be cativated to see a game like that so "fragulous" Post your ideas too.

And if it suxs....At least i tryed X-)
=AS= Pt is offline   Reply With Quote