Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 11-24-2006, 02:58 AM   #261
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Dancing...............

for someone who is leaning towards the line of speaking to me in a derogatory way should watch what he says. Anyone that posts as much as you and lives on this forum has no right at all to use thy spiked tounge of sulfur for means of trying to inflict mental pain upon the Brotherhood. It will not work and it will be remembered for today we give thanks to the LIGHT. Leave thy forums tonight and let the light shine into your dark, hatefull black hole void you call a life. It all ends once you hit singularity my friend and once you cross the horizion you can never come back.

DH
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 03:00 AM   #262
o_dancingfool

I don't speak all of that mid evil stuff but I never hit one of your friends with a bat, maybe it was a mugger or something.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 10:04 AM   #263
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
black hole void you call a life.
thats why you hang around on some forums playing kings and queens?

and please, please, use normal english. thy olde english is wearing thin.

Old 11-24-2006, 06:06 PM   #264
o_darken_hellspawn

Cheers to the day after Thanksgiving.....

I am most thankfull for the losers of this world such as Mervaka and Dancing. I love it when I am matched up against someone of there caliber. It makes myself look 10 times better when the oponent is slow. For all of you worthless pukes out there I am no sado-masocist nor a demon from the days of lore. I am what I am and that is Darken Hellspawn. I am the Forsaken King of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas and damn proud of it. There is no post that will tell me or show myself otherwise. These are all fruitless attempts to take me down and it will never happen. You can call me a propaganda king or hungray for attention. It doesnt bother me at all what you pukes think of me.

The Yellow Brotherhood is being propelled into the top color faction and I am DAMN proud of that. We have new members joining everyday and soon the power we were promised will be ours with the gift of light. You will never take me DOWN!!!!

You say that I am hungray for attention when it is you losers who post 25 or more posts daily on these forums. You have no life and with one you would still be the resin in the pot from the greasy boil of pig fat. You have had chances at first but now resistence is futile. You will perish in the Yellow Light when the time comes and it will all be worth the efforts of the Brotherhood.

Old 11-24-2006, 06:11 PM   #265
o_dancingfool

See, you are hungry for attention. You're the one making stupid and ridiculously irrelevant posts that glorify you in all manners possible, while we on the other hand make sane posts that make sense and are not useless spam. For the most part.

Old 11-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #266
o_skanky butterpuss

you are a fucking idiot, and i have pity for your wifes parents. how horrible they must feel to have spawned someone who chose to spend the rest of her life with you.
o_skanky butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 06:20 PM   #267
o_loader

ROFL
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 06:22 PM   #268
o_darken_hellspawn

Hahahahah.......Oh Skanky....

You make me laugh. For someone to say such things for being ugly on the inside and on the outside makes me smile. It is always some dirtbag like yourself walking around with hate because you just dont get it and you will never have your chance. The reason why is that it is one thing to go through a growing trend but to be so absolutley unappealing and physically disgusting you have no way out. I guaruntee you this. You will never break this cycle of who you are. You will never be someone great. You will lastly never become a person who the world accepts. You future is bleak and you know it.

Dont feel or have pity for another associated with me. Everyone loves me and for that reason alone I am greater then you could ever dream to be. The slugs I douse with salt are even more important to the world then you. You say to lock up our daughters........I say to lock up you and your hideous self worth. Now I am sure a few fat gothic chicks wont be getting laid without you around but who minds about that. Are fat goth chicks people anyways?

FOR THE LOVE OF THE YELLOW BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-24-2006, 06:25 PM   #269
o_dancingfool

I wonder where Darken lives. In Mongolia if you're wife tries to leave you, you can kill her so that's a possibility.

Old 11-24-2006, 06:28 PM   #270
o_darken_hellspawn

LOL

Mogolia............lol. I live in the United States my dear friend Dancing. I would never ever do such a thing and she is trully happy with me. You believe me as mad but there is most truth to what I say. You just cannot see it.

I cannot take blame for that. Open your Eyes.

DH

Old 11-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #271
o_dancingfool

I don't believe you as mad, I just think you're an idiot. Stop with the fancy talk, it's hard to decipher.

Old 11-24-2006, 06:35 PM   #272
o_skanky butterpuss

HAHAHAAHAH im laughing to tears right now!

Old 11-24-2006, 06:36 PM   #273
o_darken_hellspawn

There is no fancy talk.........

What exactly do you speak of? This is exactly my point Dancing. You do not have the ability to understand so why even try. I can smell the clutch in your brain burning as I type so please give it up. You can call me what you want. I do not mind all at to give you something back in which is very different in your real life.

The Yellow Brotherhood stands tall and we stand for each other. There is no force here strong enough to take us down and at the very least a group of traveling venomous gypsys as yourselfs.

DH

Old 11-24-2006, 06:39 PM   #274
o_darken_hellspawn

Laugh all you want Skanky.....

I hope it helps ease the pain of the reality and truth. You remind me allot of Lith in almost all ways. It is only a matter of time when you will have to choose yourself on what is more important to you. Kudos to Lith who had people to go to. You have no one you vagabond. You steal the air I breathe and you give nothing back. You are a wastefull person who is not only taking my time but the worlds time and you should be dutifully punished for it.

Go walk among the dead and dying for they are the only ones who want to listen.

DH

Old 11-24-2006, 06:43 PM   #275
o_skanky butterpuss

and there is an army of us, happily wasting the time and air of the likes of you!

Old 11-24-2006, 08:26 PM   #276
o_[cjff]vultureman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VulturE
The 5 Wise Ones called you a fag, Darken_Hellspawn...

They claimed you raped a squirrel and then called Chuck Norris a girly boy. He's comin for you...
Quote:
I have never heard of them or you Mr. Vulture. Eitherway I do not see how a loser like yourself or five losers just like you put together could even equal one man that could get laid. It wouls take at least 33 1/3 of you pukes to even be good enough the clean the shit out the sewers my friend. You are nothing my dear ulture and to verablly attack someone who is greater then yourself is not a good idea at all. You need to be taught some manners.

While you are reading this as you devour a plate of brownies and 80oz of Mountain Dew I want you to think of this. I want you to look in the mirror and cry like your mother did when she brought you into this world. I want you to stop jerking off with your fudged stained sticky hands and realize what your are. The obesity that runs thru your veins like the white gravy chunks at at a diner needs to stop. You cannot believe to beat me when you are not up to the proper specifications of being a human being. A shell of a man is no man at all my dear friend. Before you ever try to verbally attack me you better realize that to destroy Darken HellSpawn is not possible and thus pointless to try. You need to scrape your life up like a pool of alcohol stomach bile and become something. Until then you will never be able to scratch the inner surface of these forums.

Happy Holidays You Vile Vermins.
Hey now your kingly-ness-ness, don't shoot the messenger. Go tell the 5 Wise Ones yourself. You aren't paying me with h0es and c0kes like they are.

I AM TEH FROUMS U FuuL!
o_[cjff]vultureman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 09:50 PM   #277
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss
you are a fucking idiot, and i have pity for your wifes parents. how horrible they must feel to have spawned someone who chose to spend the rest of her life with you.
LOL i fell off my chair!

Old 11-24-2006, 09:57 PM   #278
o_bubbles

Yellow all the way!
o_bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 10:01 PM   #279
o_zsilver_fox

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Mogolia............lol. I live in the United States my dear friend Dancing. I would never ever do such a thing and she is trully happy with me. You believe me as mad but there is most truth to what I say. You just cannot see it.

I cannot take blame for that. Open your Eyes.

DH
Sorry buddy, but a wife has to be a female. Women don't have penises.
o_zsilver_fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 10:16 PM   #280
o_zydell

Those believing not to dwell in darkness because they can see should remember this: you don't really need eyes to see, you need vision.
o_zydell is offline   Reply With Quote