No more like this:

Old 05-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #62
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
That's very entertaining.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #63
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Annoying people since 1986

Class/Position: O fatty, pyro - D engy, pyro
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: This space for rent.
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
That's very entertaining.
Yeah, especially whe you try to stomp out the fire!

Old 05-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #64
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times

(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:

Old 05-22-2008, 09:24 PM   #65
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suite307
lmao.

Hey, people picture me as a grown adult with down syndrome, and i couldn't give more of a shit. Stop caring about the opinion of others about yourself. ( @ Silver )
I actually get a laugh out of it.

But you do have to start caring when every other homophobe in your town has a 12 gauge and/or high powered rifle.

First infraction! Flaming!

Old 05-22-2008, 09:32 PM   #66
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Satan

FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL!!!!

Old 06-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #67
SoBe Green
SoBe Yourself

I still say you are confused. But then I don't believe people are bisexual. You are either gay or straight and if you claim to play both fields mommy or daddy wasn't very nice to you. No offense but thats about how it is. Had you stuck to one statement we wouldn't have had this conversation which once again makes me compare you to a girl who gets in the internet and said "HAI GUYZ IMA GIRL LOLOL". I forget where I was going with this. Bleh.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #68
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
I don't really see what unpleasant parents has to do with being sexually attracted to males and females simultaneously.

He's got a boyfriend that he apparently regularly engages in sex with, he finds women sexually attractive at the same time (see also: the babe thread), and people won't quit giving him shit for either one, so he just goes with whatever label is appropriate to the thread/discussion because both are correct.

You'd think you'd all have something better to do than grill him on it, but I guess not.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:02 PM   #69
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

I spent the last five minutes staring at your avatar.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #70
SoBe Green
SoBe Yourself

Well it isn't so much grilling him on his sexual preference but more the fact he reminds us in every other topic he posts in. I'd grill any other person who done the same straight or gay. It just irritates me. /shrug

And in my experience anyone who claims to be bisexual is usually the result of some form of childhood trauma in which at some point they just became too confused to function on either side of the sexual world. Oddly these people are usually very balanced (don't appear straight or gay in actions) but unbalanced in emotions. Which is what I saw as an explanation as to why he constantly reminds us of his sexual preference and or changes it day to day.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #71
greenday5494
Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Affiliations: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
I don't really see what unpleasant parents has to do with being sexually attracted to males and females simultaneously.

He's got a boyfriend that he apparently regularly engages in sex with, he finds women sexually attractive at the same time (see also: the babe thread), and people won't quit giving him shit for either one, so he just goes with whatever label is appropriate to the thread/discussion because both are correct.

You'd think you'd all have something better to do than grill him on it, but I guess not.
QFT

Old 06-04-2008, 01:18 AM   #72
Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Speaking of unbalanced, you resurrected a thread that had its last post a week and a half ago...

I think your obsession of discussing SF's sexuality needs to be addressed.

After titties.

And cake.

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.

Old 06-04-2008, 02:14 AM   #73
SoBe Green
SoBe Yourself

Nah I haven't been on here in about that long and don't like to make comments like that without a follow up.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:54 AM   #74
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBe Green
Well it isn't so much grilling him on his sexual preference but more the fact he reminds us in every other topic he posts in. I'd grill any other person who done the same straight or gay. It just irritates me. /shrug

And in my experience anyone who claims to be bisexual is usually the result of some form of childhood trauma in which at some point they just became too confused to function on either side of the sexual world. Oddly these people are usually very balanced (don't appear straight or gay in actions) but unbalanced in emotions. Which is what I saw as an explanation as to why he constantly reminds us of his sexual preference and or changes it day to day.
Really? Because I havn't had any childhood trauma, and the APA disagrees with you.

Quote:
What Causes a Person To Have a Particular Sexual Orientation?

There are numerous theories about the origins of a person's sexual orientation. Most scientists today agree that sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors. In most people, sexual orientation is shaped at an early age. There is also considerable recent evidence to suggest that biology, including genetic or inborn hormonal factors, play a significant role in a person's sexuality.

It's important to recognize that there are probably many reasons for a person's sexual orientation, and the reasons may be different for different people.
Trauma can have an influence. There is no definite reason. I've had an attraction to men my entire life. I don't discriminate.

Regarding my constant reminders, it's more about adding a bit of flair. I've developed a persona for FF that reflects part of me, most of that is my utter faggotry. If you dislike it, let me know. It's been awhile since I've pulled the Asperger card, but there's times when I simply don't know what's acceptable. It's not as bad as it has been in the past for me, but it comes up.

In the end though, I'm going to say I'm probably more qualified to speak about sexual orientation. Is some of it a choice? To an extent. Some people decide to settle with who they are and be happy with themselves. Others simply put the feelings behind them. Sometimes they live life with a bit of homosexuality left in them, other times they break (think Brokeback Mountain, which was a terrible movie btw).

My opinion? Humans are sexual beings. When given the guilt free chance, most will participate in homosexual experimentation. Some like it, some don't. I like hardcore gay furry bondage with spankings. You probably don't. Some people usually wouldn't think they would because in our society that's a radical thing. But when they give it a try, they do like it (that's how I became a furry. Fursuit picture on the 2002 August edition of Terrouge e-zine). Society can influence this. Look at ancient Greece. Look at Rome. Two of the greatest civilizations of their time. Homosexuality was ENCOURAGED, and was much more common.

To be honest, your comment sounded like what my mother said when she found out about my bisexuality through a teacher. "There's no such thing as a bisexual. You're either homosexual, or you're heterosexual." Viewing life in black and white like this is so illogical it boggles me. There are inbetweens for just about everything. 1 and 0 for example. 0.1, 0.001, .2392359023850239859023582, et cetera.

So, why do you like the opposite sex? What drives this? This has variation. Saying that you're either gay or straight and there's no inbetween is like saying you're either happy or sad. There's no somewhat happy, no content, no somewhat sad but still a bit happy. Other emotions are offshoots of these (anger stems from sorrow, lust from happiness, so on), so please don't try that. Obviously you're either happy or you're sad. What are you right now?

Tl;dr: 馬鹿わヌケム

Old 06-04-2008, 11:18 AM   #75
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
Really? Because I havn't had any childhood trauma, and the APA disagrees with you.

Trauma can have an influence. There is no definite reason. I've had an attraction to men my entire life. I don't discriminate.

Regarding my constant reminders, it's more about adding a bit of flair. I've developed a persona for FF that reflects part of me, most of that is my utter faggotry. If you dislike it, let me know. It's been awhile since I've pulled the Asperger card, but there's times when I simply don't know what's acceptable. It's not as bad as it has been in the past for me, but it comes up.

In the end though, I'm going to say I'm probably more qualified to speak about sexual orientation. Is some of it a choice? To an extent. Some people decide to settle with who they are and be happy with themselves. Others simply put the feelings behind them. Sometimes they live life with a bit of homosexuality left in them, other times they break (think Brokeback Mountain, which was a terrible movie btw).

My opinion? Humans are sexual beings. When given the guilt free chance, most will participate in homosexual experimentation. Some like it, some don't. I like hardcore gay furry bondage with spankings. You probably don't. Some people usually wouldn't think they would because in our society that's a radical thing. But when they give it a try, they do like it (that's how I became a furry. Fursuit picture on the 2002 August edition of Terrouge e-zine). Society can influence this. Look at ancient Greece. Look at Rome. Two of the greatest civilizations of their time. Homosexuality was ENCOURAGED, and was much more common.

To be honest, your comment sounded like what my mother said when she found out about my bisexuality through a teacher. "There's no such thing as a bisexual. You're either homosexual, or you're heterosexual." Viewing life in black and white like this is so illogical it boggles me. There are inbetweens for just about everything. 1 and 0 for example. 0.1, 0.001, .2392359023850239859023582, et cetera.

So, why do you like the opposite sex? What drives this? This has variation. Saying that you're either gay or straight and there's no inbetween is like saying you're either happy or sad. There's no somewhat happy, no content, no somewhat sad but still a bit happy. Other emotions are offshoots of these (anger stems from sorrow, lust from happiness, so on), so please don't try that. Obviously you're either happy or you're sad. What are you right now?

Tl;dr: 馬鹿わヌケム
I'm sad because you're damn right, I work in a bank so I'm a tad forced to think b/w but I try to smear it all open to grey it as much as I can!

Old 06-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #76
SoBe Green
SoBe Yourself

You are unable to see things the way I see them as I am unable to see things the way you do.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #77
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

You mean I can't see it in black and white, and you can't see the world as it really is, and instead take comfort in an illusional world where everything works out to your favor, and homosexuals all either decide to be that way or are forced into it from trauma?

I agree fully.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:40 AM   #78
SoBe Green
SoBe Yourself

You have yet again proved my last statement to be true. Thanks.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #79
greenday5494
Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Affiliations: None
anyone find it absolutely hilarious that it went from discussing tits, to discussing homosexuality?

Old 06-05-2008, 02:04 AM   #80
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBe Green
You have yet again proved my last statement to be true. Thanks.
Perhaps you care to explain then?

Closed Thread