Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2005, 08:32 AM   #11
o_p00dl3_h3r0

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Wow, I just want to start by agreeing on the astounding sense of nostalga this topic has brought up.

The first time I had ever seen TFC was at a firends house. This was the same friend that had shown me HL around 6 months prior, but I had no idea about how MODS worked in HL. I learned how to get TFC working and joined my first server, and was blown away. Rocket launchers with four rockets loaded in them, a class structure, sentry guns, spys faking death. It was just so awsome. The first map I ever got hooked to was Hunted. It was such a fast paced tactical spinoff, I couldn't believe TFC wasn't a standard on any gamers PC. I was totally hooked all the way through High School, and still am.

My first (and only) clan was [PoK]. It was a small spinoff clan from a larger one. I went under three different alias', telekinetic_man, poofighter51, poodle_strudels, and finally the name you see on the post.

My most revered classes will always be the soldier and the sniper, but I like to take my agression out with the mighty flamethrower of the pyro every now and then. I want to see the days when the "Hunted and Betrayed" server always had 18+ people (not BOTS) in it, and snipers possitions were always being fought over. I see this MOD as being the first major step in any direction TFC has made since Neo-TF hit the scene. If there's anyway a lowly gamer such as I can help, let me know.
o_p00dl3_h3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote