Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 05-27-2007, 04:31 PM   #901
Don
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbw
Use commas where necessary.
no no, you misinterpret me. You must close your eyes open. It is a difficult task and takes some practice, but if you close your eyes hard enough they will open. What happens is that one of the eyelids passes over the other (usually the top one) and the rest of your skin follows until it gets to an orifice like the bum hole which allows you a gap through which to see.
I would say it is as difficult as counting backwards from infinity, if a little harder.

Here are some glorious images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loader
What mod? FF is a big lie, the beta sucks, it's actually just HL2DM with stolen models. All the screenshots are Photoshopped by a paid artist while we all set back and laugh at you fags for believing us.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2007, 07:35 PM   #902
unf
TFC since 99'

rofl
unf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2007, 09:39 PM   #903
fbw

Oh I see, that does indeed make perfect sense.

You can see why I might have misinterpreted you, though, I hope.

Will you be my spiritual adviser? Will you show me how to open my third eye? And levitate? And have mind control powers?
fbw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2007, 09:02 PM   #904
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
will mass together someday as a whole with our brothers around the world. Each stretching their arms out to another where we gain our powers in strength and dedication. It is almost time for the Yellow Brotherhood beginning to be released.......not a beginning of starts but a beginning on our way to the infinate powers that makes us whole.

Praise be to the Yellow Gods.............

dh

Rejoice for you are the ones that make these forums the great place it is. Without the Brotherhoods contributions I am afraid that the forums would lack substance and a sense of a higher Yellow Power. I thank thee all for everything you have doen thus far and for the future of the Brotherhood we all strive to evolve into the future.

Viva la Yellow Brotherhood!!!!!!!!!!

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:32 AM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #905
puppychow
Arf!
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to puppychow Send a message via Yahoo to puppychow
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbw
Oh I see, that does indeed make perfect sense.

You can see why I might have misinterpreted you, though, I hope.

Will you be my spiritual adviser? Will you show me how to open my third eye? And levitate? And have mind control powers?
more like show you how to open your brown eye
puppychow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2007, 02:46 AM   #906
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

This kind of talk puppy...........

is not wanted in the holiest of holy threads. This is about the struggles and the future of the Yellow Brotherhood. May all who read these very pages feel its power and turn to the winning side of life. That is right...........The Yellow Brotherhood will save you and set you on the right path towards obtaining the ultimate power there is to be. May all of the sacrifices that our past brothers have felt bring present memories to us of how they have set us free unto to the world.

May the Brotherhood stand tall.
dh

Old 06-03-2007, 05:14 AM   #907
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Yah!Wut!!

Old 06-04-2007, 11:47 AM   #908
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

To walk outside.........

and witness the power of the Yellow Sun is amazing. Can you feel its warmth and revitalizing strentgh as it pushed nutirents and vitamins into the very skin you wear on a daily basis. To become one with the sun is the holyest pleasure known to man and without it in the dark a heat lamop will suffice in which I deem "A Portable Yellow God". Now walk into the light and feel its touch upon your brow.

We are watching...........

dh

Old 06-05-2007, 12:42 AM   #909
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Today was kinda nice actually.

Then, outta nowhere, big-ass storm. Huge-ass. Ginormogantic.

Then, man, the sun was like FUCK THAT, burned a hole right through, dried up all the rain. It was bitchin'. Right in time for me to go home.

DARE I SAY, I FELT THE TOUCH OF THE YELLOW LIGHT?

I dare not.

Old 06-05-2007, 12:25 PM   #910
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

The Yellow Light has touched you life and warmed your inner and outer surroundings. Be joyfull of this occassion and may it prompt you to beta test your ass off and help squash all major bugs so that The Yellow Brotherhood may also ride the FF train to infinity.

You have been given the light to see your vision. Beta test my comrade.

dh

you must embrace it and all of its properties. Then and only then will you become whole with it and its entirety. The world has many faces and all upon them the light of the brotherhood burns deep into their souls wether they know it or not. It is to be at peace with the light when the soldiers of yellow come marching for what is rightfully theirs and theirs alone.

Come march with the brotherhood as we take on the entire universe pursuing what holds the ultimate stake in the future. It is us........the brotherhood.......standing side by side waiting for the armies of our enemies to march upon us. We stand as the Spartans did against the Pursians of millions and we will fight until each one of the warrirors of the apocolypse falls dead in his tracks.

Join us for the fight of the Brotherhood and the bonds that tie us together are greater then yourself alone.........

Today is your day.................

To the Brotherhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dh

The sun is out today in the central US, so take the day off and bask in its glory. We are still looking for web programmers for our Yellow Brotherhood website so please let me know if you can spare a little bit of your time for your yellow brothers. Also for shits and grins I have been doing pricing on an ACTUALL "The Yellow Brotherhood" Coat of Arms BILLBOARD to be put in the Chicago area. I know it sounds insane but the idea keeps on getting better and better. I am thinking about just posting our coat of arms with a posted link to these very forums (unless there is a legality issue). I would then take many pictures of it to show it off to everyone here in these very forums. It WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

dh

Is going to cost a shitload of dollars for just being up one month so I am working on getting it in another location. It might have to be out of the city of chi town since advertising space is hard to come by and it would be almost impossible for me to fit this huge cost into my budget. I am looking for some other locations if anyone knows of any that would be much cheaper. It can be in your area of the US but as long as I can setup the billboard and get it processed over the net. Let me know what you think my brothers.

Also, work with the t-shirt manufacturers is going well but I am still shopping around to get the cost down as much as possible with the shade of Yellow I have chosen.........it will be done soon. My political bid in Chi town attempt has been dropped due to some issues that I will divulge at a later date due to its nature. Wikipedia is back in effect since I was contacted again on the claims that they wrongfully deleted "The Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas" wiki page so the fight is on again for that and currently being reviewed again. I will not stop this fight for anything. I might have to post a donation this time in order for them to keep it up but it is looking good and the details will be posted soon.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:32 AM.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:58 PM   #911
unf
TFC since 99'

lol
unf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2007, 10:13 PM   #912
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Hail, Adolf Hellspawn
Mangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2007, 12:07 AM   #913
l2ampage
Master of everything pie.

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
First off, LMFAO, this guys hilariously retarted.
Second, this has to be some kind of attention whoring because I would assume any clan (I'm assuming its a clan?) worth being in would have its own forum of some sort... so why wouldnt he just post it there? Either way, I hope he sticks around, it brings humor.
If he is attention whoring, he did it very well. 47 pages speaks for itself.

Last edited by l2ampage; 06-14-2007 at 12:21 AM.
l2ampage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #914
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ampage
First off, LMFAO, this guys hilariously retarted.
Second, this has to be some kind of attention whoring because I would assume any clan (I'm assuming its a clan?) worth being in would have its own forum of some sort... so why wouldnt he just post it there? Either way, I hope he sticks around, it brings humor.
Wow you must be one of those (extremely rare) non-yellow-but-still-enlightened people who actually gets it You sure that you aren't considering joining the noble team of yellow defenders of truth (fierce protectors of the FF gazelles) and enlighten those around you?

btw doesn't DarkeN_HellspawN have a great avatar? (YES)

If there's anyone on this forum living in the US that I'd visit (would I go there) then it's DarkeN for sure

ps. just editing for shock smileys:

Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2007, 12:50 PM   #915
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

To call it attention whoring would be the same as calling female Pandas...........

Pamela Anderson. it does not make sense since Pamela does no justice to a big fine ass hairy female Panda who smells like ass and masturbates with bamboo sticks. You cannot call promoting the Brotherhood in its very own thread "attention" whoring. This thread was designed and created for the Brotherhood to openly share ideas and aspirations on wear we are going and how all of the fellow brothers want to see it happen.

We are not an official clan and that is still out in the open as of yet once FF is released and since these very forums is where the inception of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas has started it has been decided to keep our message within our home. This does not mean that we do not promote the Yellow Brotherhood on Xbox live, other pc live games, off of cyber space or in our communitys. This is where people are directed to learn more about us and to join. It is a beautiful thing to walk in the path of Light and to feel the intensity of the Sun in which the Yellow gods deem it to be.

The Prophecy of the Brotherhood has been around for ages and we have resurrected this cause to the fullest and our past King Zydell took the very neccessary steps to do so in the best intrest of man and the world.

Join us I2ampage for you will not be lost forever. You will not follow the blind anymore but to choose the path of the enlightened ones.

Madagascar or whatever your name is.............please do not refer to me as the ultimate evil one of Germany for I will blind you with the power of the sun or possibly a 40 watt engery efficient flourescent lightbulb since it is much easier to harness this power of light and Home Depot currently has them on sale in a 5-pack. (The Home Depot does not follow the beliefs or the teachings of the Yellow Brotherhood. All light bulb sales are open to the public)

Zydell,

Thanks goes out to Mooga for hooking me up with the avatar. It turned out GREAT!!!!!!!!! many thanks goes out to him and his good work. Dido......on the visiting each other my past Yellow King. I think it would be definately a great time either way if I came over there or you here. Could any country in the world stop two of the Yellow Brotherhood members in the same physical vincinity...........I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

Viva la Brotherhood..........

dh

Old 06-14-2007, 01:24 PM   #916
puppychow
Arf!
D&A Member

Send a message via MSN to puppychow Send a message via Yahoo to puppychow
i hate that i secretly enjoy reading this thread. i feel dirty.
puppychow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2007, 03:30 PM   #917
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Well then Mr. Puppy........

the answer is clear as the non acne covered back of Carrie Underwood (she is going to pay for all of the damage to my fu$%ing TRUCK!!!). You should join "the Brotherhood" again and make your dreams come true. Once joining please claim "That I am Going to Disneyland" so that we may keep our sponsors and the money rolling in for the cause. Walt was a big supporter in the past and Eisner was a dick. In all seriousness though............you where a yellow brother once. Come back to the side of light!!!!!

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 06-14-2007 at 03:39 PM.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #918
l2ampage
Master of everything pie.

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
I might have actually joined because I find the name neat....But alas, Darken has scared me off. oh well.
l2ampage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2007, 12:36 AM   #919
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ampage
I might have actually joined because I find the name neat....But alas, Darken has scared me off. oh well.
dont be so silly our kings is just to unite our people;m kust join us xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD you like us I know fo sho
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2007, 12:26 PM   #920
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Please do not be scared of the Brotherhood.........

I am merely a single voice within the Brotherhood and I do not set the tone for all. I write of my personal beliefs and thus the reason for the start of the thread so many moons ago. The Yellow Brotherhood is a democracy where everyone shares a voice and has their own path of thinking. I have the habit of posting all of my within these very forums. Some may say that I should keep some to myself but think of the reprecusions of not blarring out your true state of mind.

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 06-15-2007 at 01:42 PM.