Old 05-21-2007, 02:12 AM   #861
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
ohhhhhh my..........

that hurts really bad 651. It is still to bad about you never exceeding though. It is ok though. I am sure that there are allot of successfull women looking for white wannabe gangstas who play WoW. You are definately in high demand in the singles scene....................lol..........reality sets in........NOT!!!!!! No successfull women would touch your dumbass with a ten foot pole. You are lost but I am found.

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 05-21-2007 at 02:24 AM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2007, 02:17 AM   #862
unf
TFC since 99'

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dh
scene....................lol..........reality sets in........NOT!!!!!! No successfull women would touch your dumbass with a ten foot pool.
A 10 foot pool is quite small, unless you're speaking about depth, but I still prefer my pools to be a good 30+ feet long and 15-20 feet deep.

That's ...........................just me...................... though.
unf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2007, 02:26 AM   #863
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Interesting unf...........

it is just too bad that I do not care. I think that someone right now is calling out your name and I feel that you should find this person and embrace them for it will be you in 10 years.

dh

Old 05-21-2007, 02:43 AM   #864
unf
TFC since 99'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
it is just too bad that I do not care. I think that someone right now is calling out your name and I feel that you should find this person and embrace them for it will be you in 10 years.

dh

That makes absolutely no fucking sense, where do u come up with this retarded shit lol.

nice edit on the pool though in your previous post, I guess you caught on retard

Old 05-21-2007, 02:54 AM   #865
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I had a vision of a homeless man laying underneath a park bench calling out your name for at that very moment he knew that your same fate would someday be as of his and he could not take that kind of pain.

Embrace him for it will be you someday.

You have been educated!

dh

in response into the solly inquiry. I was one of the best and no I did not join one of the so-called top clans. I never said that I was not asked by many of the top clans to join. it was not an option for me since I had given my word and dedicated myself to the only two clans I have ever been involved with. It was a test of honor and pride to stay with the men I had played with so long. i would still be playing with [UK] if it was still around and active since my blood had flowed through the clan for so many years.

Do I have any clan tournament victories.....No. Do I care.....No. Winning tourneys was not as important as helping my fellow clan members become better and sticking with them unto the end. Now that is clan dedication.

The same dedication is what I put into the Yellow Brotherhood.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:31 AM.

Old 05-21-2007, 01:27 PM   #866
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Anybody here listen to disturbed?

Old 05-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #867
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Not my average post..........

Success. Yes that is what I said. I have had many people pm me and ask why I am always critical of others so I have decided to post this.

Success is the equation where you are the best you can be at any skill. You only have to be good at one thing in order to become successfull such as being a carpenter. There are woodworking men that make tons more money then me because they are skilled. The are not average carpenters but the best at what they do. That is all you need. Find something you are good at and become the very best at whatever it is and success will follow. It takes dedication and willpower to exceed your boundries of becomming the best and by learning one new thing everyday in the field you are good at will propel you to becomming the best.

The job market is basically in its true form is a game. Know how to play this game will enable you to maximize your earning potential. Do not show up to do an average job and do not show up with a negative attiude because it flows through your work performance. I am not the most successfull person in my field but I stirve to be everyday. I have been a dishwasher and a restaurant cook when in high school and in college and I did the absoulute best I could do. It doesnt matter what you are doing now because all of that prepares you for the future. With the mentality of busted my ass washing pots and pans gave me the willpower to exceed and I have carried that with me for the last 15 years so it is a state of mind that keeps with you after doing it so many years.

I wasnt an average dishwasher but the best dishwasher they ever had and did I still make a shitty wage. Yes I did, but that was properation for the future. So find the one thing your are good at and become excellent at it no matter what it is. Change your attitude and become excellent at whatever you are doing and success will follow.

SUCCESS = Willpower + Determination + Good Attitude + Good work eithic

That is it. It is so simple to do but it does take an extra effort and time to see results.

dh

Old 05-22-2007, 04:43 PM   #868
651ett
Fat kids are hard 2 kidnap

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
No. Success = well shit.....can't find that robbing a bank thread. If I could though, yeah, I'd link it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH
You are lost but I am found.
Your way of telling us that you were a just in time discovered dumpster baby?

spaaaaaaaaaaam
spam spam spam spam spam
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps sppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm
651ett is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2007, 05:30 PM   #869
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

lamo.........god you are so gone dear 651.....

you logic is about as fuzzy as the man nipples on Loaders GF. I was never a dumpster baby...lol. Everything I have I worked my ass off for and for someone to think that Success is robbing a bank are f$%king idiots. Success can only be earned and gained through hard work and dedication. So go back to your WoW and drinking on your 40' of Kool Aid and come back and see me when you are all grown up. I am guessing it shouldnt take you more then 25 years.

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 05-23-2007 at 12:23 PM.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:55 PM   #870
unf
TFC since 99'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
in response into the solly inquiry. I was one of the best and no I did not join one of the so-called top clans. I never said that I was not asked by many of the top clans to join. it was not an option for me since I had given my word and dedicated myself to the only two clans I have ever been involved with. It was a test of honor and pride to stay with the men I had played with so long. i would still be playing with [UK] if it was still around and active since my blood had flowed through the clan for so many years.

Do I have any clan tournament victories.....No. Do I care.....No. Winning tourneys was not as important as helping my fellow clan members become better and sticking with them unto the end. Now that is clan dedication.

The same dedication is what I put into the Yellow Brotherhood.

dh
In other words, you were fucking horrible, and was in 2 shitty clans, but your pride can't admit to it. Thanks for clarifying.

You remind me of this retard I once knew named BlazeD. He liked to make up retarded stories about how good he was, but that he liked to stay in low level clans etc etc.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:31 PM   #871
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

LOL...........

yes or yes.......I was very shitty. You make me laugh. The issues with the clans is that I was and probally still am one of the best. The problem is that the highly all skilled clans forced practices at least 3x a week and always being on IRC and ready to dedicate my life to TFC. Dont get me wrong I played TFC all of the f%$#king time and I was very good at playing solly but the clans I was involved with knew I was good thus I didnt have to be as active with them as the other clans who requested me to join.

I could care less if you have heard of me or not or my abilitys. I dont give two shits about you knowing it as long as I know the truth. Too much structure in the gaming world kills the game. I am pretty good at Halo2 and I am involved in a clan. Do I go and play with them and against other clans????? very rarely, since the hosted games are not ranked servers I choose not to play since I want my rank to go higher and for each match to be dictated by that. Was I a level 20..........yes...........is that the best........Nowhere near the best but Halo2 stats were restarted a month ago so I still have the sour taste in my mouth.

dh

Old 05-24-2007, 10:52 PM   #872
unf
TFC since 99'

It's quite alright, you obviously have no idea what top level play is about, and how clans operate, keep telling yourself you were the best, but nobody believes you.

The clans u were involved with didn't know anything about the game, and that's why they thought u were good. And you played shitty people, no wonder you thought you were good. Killing pub level players in leagues will get you an ego quick, and I can tell you've collected quite a basket of it.

It would be quite easy for me to tell if you ever had any skill as soldier or you're full of bullshit by jumping in a server with you for 3 minutes, but honestly lets face it. You would probably come up with something like "i dont need to prove anything" or "i dont have tfc installed" or something retarded like that, so I won't bother.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:31 PM   #873
BumGravy
Black Cyclops

I cant help but feel that this topic is going awry. It is supposed to be about the wonder that is our Yellow Brotherhood yet everyone seems to just hate on our illustrious leader. This is not the thread for that. DH is only a small part of a greater whole and to nitpick such small things as his ability to play soldier really do not matter in the grand scheme of things.
BumGravy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2007, 11:40 PM   #874
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
It's just unf trying to be pro, at this point.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:50 PM   #875
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
I think whining about how bad others are at tfc is sooooo unsexy ergo unyellowish So therefor it should be banned from this thread

BTW DH I loved you posts in the understanding women posts, they were awesome

Anyways I just came home so most logically I'm now gonna play tetris on my cellphone untill the score doesn't fit on the screen! (my top score is 562 727 with 1176 lines @ level 33 with 179% efficiencypower and a 432 rating). Yes this doesn't seem like logic to all you yellow-bashing-basters but it sure as hell is to me!
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2007, 12:49 AM   #876
unf
TFC since 99'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
It's just unf trying to be pro, at this point.

I'm sorry I just can't get past his retarded ego.

Old 05-25-2007, 12:52 AM   #877
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
I'm sorry for you, then.

Old 05-25-2007, 12:58 AM   #878
unf
TFC since 99'

Wait no, I just got past it. Phew, I was worried there for a moment.

Old 05-25-2007, 01:01 AM   #879
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Hey, good job.

You get a pat on the back.

Old 05-25-2007, 01:18 AM   #880
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Now you can stop bumping the thread!