Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2006, 01:23 AM   #41
o_backstaber
 
o_backstaber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA!
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Thats not true! ....... asshole
o_backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 03:24 AM   #42
o_darken_hellspawn
 
o_darken_hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I am here..........

I have been mulling over my plans for the Yellow light to shine in the hearts of men. I have been reading your posts as I ponder the next move against the enemy factions that secretly wait with poison tip arrows for us. I come out into the world once again not a fetus in a womb but a entity of the Yellow Brotherhood who with the help of my color and together will become the most dominating force the factions have yet to come. With more members joining Yellow everyday we become more powerfull then I could have ever imagined. The evils of Dancing, Mervaka, SilverFox, Innoob and others shall not go unpunished for it is the will of Yellow to rule and to SURVIVE. For us to survive off of the pain and suffering on teams with no abilitys will trully be our path to glory. May the Yellow gods above us grant us the divine light to become what we all have strived to be. For today we are born again into the LIGHT to receive the calling of the Prophecy and our DESTINY. Beware my brothers for the enemies lurch in darkness waiting to take what is rightly ours.

I SAY UNTO THE YELLOW BROTHERHOOD.............WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT UNTIL ALL FEEL OUR WRATH.............may god help them all!!!!

DARKEN_HELLSPAWN "The ForSaken King of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas"
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 03:31 AM   #43
o_loader
 
o_loader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, England
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 04:20 AM   #44
o_lithium
 
o_lithium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
I have been mulling over my plans for the Yellow light to shine in the hearts of men. I have been reading your posts as I ponder the next move against the enemy factions that secretly wait with poison tip arrows for us. I come out into the world once again not a fetus in a womb but a entity of the Yellow Brotherhood who with the help of my color and together will become the most dominating force the factions have yet to come. With more members joining Yellow everyday we become more powerfull then I could have ever imagined. The evils of Dancing, Mervaka, SilverFox, Innoob and others shall not go unpunished for it is the will of Yellow to rule and to SURVIVE. For us to survive off of the pain and suffering on teams with no abilitys will trully be our path to glory. May the Yellow gods above us grant us the divine light to become what we all have strived to be. For today we are born again into the LIGHT to receive the calling of the Prophecy and our DESTINY. Beware my brothers for the enemies lurch in darkness waiting to take what is rightly ours.

I SAY UNTO THE YELLOW BROTHERHOOD.............WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT UNTIL ALL FEEL OUR WRATH.............may god help them all!!!!

DARKEN_HELLSPAWN "The ForSaken King of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas"
You know, there's MUDs and online RPGS to take your bursts of verbal diarrhea. I'm sure Role-Players would like to stick a few swords down your throat.
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 06:28 AM   #45
o_nuk3m
 
o_nuk3m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Jersy, USA! reppin'
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
GREEN BLITZKREG!!!!!!!!!! BAH BAH BAH BAH!!!!

take that.
o_nuk3m is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #46
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff
 
mervaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: UK
Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
please, please, please, as lithium said, take your superfluous verbal diarrhea to some wacko RPG. go play on a WoW RPPvP server. i wanna see you get annihilated by the horde.
__________________
Support FF:
mervaka is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 12:39 PM   #47
BritishTang
Retired FF Staff
 
BritishTang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: California!
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Continue talking valued yellow brother. Spread the light of peace to illuminate the darkness that prevails in the other teams.

With the Mighty Llama as our guide - we shall surely show the way to those who are in need of guidance.

Free sounds for Yellow?

__________________
I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here.

-Mitch Hedberg
BritishTang is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 12:56 PM   #48
o_mistdragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
clearly jealousy

the yellow team are just wannabe green team members, and we all know what happens with the colours of green and yellow don't we now.

/me hides from the yellow vs green pipe debate
o_mistdragon is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 03:18 PM   #49
o_loader
 
o_loader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, England
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishTang
Continue talking valued yellow brother. Spread the light of peace to illuminate the darkness that prevails in the other teams.

With the Mighty Llama as our guide - we shall surely show the way to those who are in need of guidance.

Free sounds for Yellow?

Subtley owned there.. Nice work :P
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 03:19 PM   #50
o_zydell
 
o_zydell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Netherlands
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishTang
Continue talking valued yellow brother. Spread the light of peace to illuminate the darkness that prevails in the other teams.

With the Mighty Llama as our guide - we shall surely show the way to those who are in need of guidance.

Free sounds for Yellow?

very well spoken and an excellent choice of smiley there, sir!
o_zydell is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 03:52 PM   #51
o_swampthing360
 
o_swampthing360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Surrey, SE England
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
to he who took me of a team..i thanks u.... hmm what would be a great british color lol
o_swampthing360 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 03:59 PM   #52
o_loader
 
o_loader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, England
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Blue.
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 04:05 PM   #53
o_|404|innoc-tpf-
 
o_|404|innoc-tpf-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Midtown Express
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMPTHING360
to he who took me of a team..i thanks u.... hmm what would be a great british color lol
Green you Limey!
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 06:38 PM   #54
o_loader
 
o_loader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Portsmouth, England
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Green? since when is there green in the UK flag?
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 06:53 PM   #55
o_|404|innoc-tpf-
 
o_|404|innoc-tpf-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Midtown Express
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Green....Lime.....greeen....lime....do you need more info?
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 07:11 PM   #56
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff
 
mervaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: UK
Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
my mum's cousin was in a band called "the limeys"
they were bigger in the USA than the UK

loader: we call them yanks, they call us limeys
__________________
Support FF:
mervaka is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 08:50 PM   #57
o_dancingfool
 
o_dancingfool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervaka
my mum's cousin was in a band called "the limeys"
they were bigger in the USA than the UK

loader: we call them yanks, they call us limeys
mom's*
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 10:43 PM   #58
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff
 
mervaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: UK
Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
i was quite correct, actually
__________________
Support FF:
mervaka is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-08-2006, 11:43 PM   #59
o_dancingfool
 
o_dancingfool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Even though in that sentence you did not capitalize "I" and there was no period?
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-09-2006, 02:01 AM   #60
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
No, the Brits were Limeys and the Americans were Doughboys.
__________________
Look at all those dead links.
Circuitous is offline   Reply With Quote


Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.