Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
TO: Members of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas

Greetings my fellow comrads of the Brotherhood. First and formost this post is going to be flamed by the eyes and the voice of others so pay no attention to them.

I am looking to see on how everyone feels about the direction the Yellow Brotherhood is going and if everyone is ready for the tasks that lay upon our feet. Yellow has been the team which has grown to great power in the last months and this is due to all of our great members and of course the Leadership of Zydell. I applaud everyone who has been thru the forums and able to turn a cheek to these verbal attacks on our team. I of course do not have that ability so I have started to flame back when I have felt it was needed. It is time for Yellow to stand out as the #1 color faction of this home sweet home. We are on the lookout for new members daily and for once the battles are upon us we must have the power to crush and destroy. That is why I asked of you my Yellow Brothers to post privately messages inviting new recruits and past members to join our cause.

It is time for the YELLOW BROTHERHOOD OF LLAMAS to hold our HEADS high and to realize the plan ahead of us calls for something GREATER THEN OURSELVES..................

GO MY BROTHERS AND FLY TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE TO SHOW THE POWER OF THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote