lol wut
Doompiggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2007, 10:53 PM   #1243
Bubbles
Bueno

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riff Zifnab
To friend Bubbles; I welcome you and thank you for your contribution. I hope you would take a moment to look at my previous post as it concerns your collor as well. I look forward to seeing you again, be it soon, in a week, or when ever you next chose to come.
If only it didn't involve such a hassle what with all the contacting forum administrators and whatnot.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2007, 11:01 PM   #1244
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Annoying people since 1986

Class/Position: O fatty, pyro - D engy, pyro
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: This space for rent.
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
By the way, o_darken_hellspawn, I planted a sign in the bgeinning of the thread:

פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2007, 02:53 AM   #1245
gizmofo
The Bestest

Send a message via AIM to gizmofo
Pshh. All is fair in love and war.
UNRELATED QUOTE FTW!
gizmofo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2007, 10:39 PM   #1246
gizmofo
The Bestest

Must we as members of the brotherhood allow this thread to sink away into the voids of the forums? This is our method in showing those prone to the black ways to see the light. We must all do our part to "bump" this thread and keep it alive till the day everyone joins us.

Old 10-04-2007, 03:14 AM   #1247
Hawk Eye
Who the fuck is this guy?
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: O Preferred
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: [AE] Asseaters
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Oy, "Brain Damaged".. everyone with o_ in front of their name is cached from before the forums went down.. these people stille exist with their o_ (old) designation.
Hawk Eye is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2007, 01:03 PM   #1248
Riff Zifnab
-TPF-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Eye
Oy, "Brain Damaged".. everyone with o_ in front of their name is cached from before the forums went down.. these people stille exist with their o_ (old) designation.
Ah, that explains a lot. Thanks friend Hawk Eye.

And brothers, do not give into the name calling. Show your true color and ignore the base remarks.
Riff Zifnab is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2007, 02:19 AM   #1249
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Dont just live the Brotherhood..........Breathe the Brotherhood...

The Brotherhood is no mere facet of life that will go away at anytime. It someday may not be here forever but it will always live within our hearts and minds. Some have said that the Brotherhood would never last this long but it has and always will. Time has no bearing on the light because no matter what happens it will still be there shining down. Some say that the sun will explode someday causing the world to become a chilling hunk of ice. Even for that to happen the light in the hearts of men such as us will be enough for mankind to continue. Life in general is Yellow. Yellow is life. No game, no job, no earthly bound posessions may ever take that feeling from us. The Brotherhood is alive within us all and new members join or contemplate as I write this very post. Do not let the world destroy you. Teach the world a lesson and let it know that you are the one in control and it is very lucky you let it rotate every 24 hours. Live with what you are and own it as your own. No matter what someone can do or say to you can take away the great purpose you serve. VIVA THE BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!

dh

Old 10-08-2007, 03:19 AM   #1250
BumGravy
Black Cyclops

I agree with everything except :
Quote:
No matter what someone can do or say to you can take away the great purpose you serve.
BumGravy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2007, 03:30 AM   #1251
gizmofo
The Bestest

I can already imagine a little gizmofo in FF3..

Old 10-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #1252
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Annoying people since 1986

Class/Position: O fatty, pyro - D engy, pyro
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: This space for rent.
Send a message via MSN to פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Eye
Ya, figured it out yesterday...ya

LONG LIVE PURPLE DYNOMITE!
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2007, 06:04 AM   #1253
Riff Zifnab
-TPF-

Lo Brothers and Sisters, come back to the flock and gaze upon a mighty wonder, proof that the great forum gods smile upon us of the yellow:

Yellow emotocons are the standard emotocon of this forum! They are little yellow ambassadors to the rest of the world. However as with all guests in a foreign land we must remember to be good guests and not bring too many of our friends. I know it is tempting to show your great love of yellow with a profusion of emotocons, however this will hurt our cause as surely if we showed up to a friend's house with 20 brothers when our host expected just us.

So rejoice as the forum gods smile upon us, keep the yellow in your heart and spread the good word gently and yellowly.
Riff Zifnab is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2007, 01:13 AM   #1254
gizmofo
The Bestest

Bump anyone?

Old 10-19-2007, 12:48 PM   #1255
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I had an issue where I needed to serve some special time for the City of Chicago due to an assalt and battery charge against some hippy protestors in front of the Art institute of Chicago. Dont worry some of them had to stay in the very special place as well for the City. more details on that very soon. How is FF going to everyone. I did not have intet access where I was but I was thinking about the Brotherhood and how we could all become stronger with the help of all members.

I am looking for ideas.

dh

I am back again and ready to go and my trials and tribulations have been completed. it is time againg with a Yellow Venage that will burn the hearts and minds of our eneimes. I see that FF is going quite well and the skills of some I have seen has increased 10 fold. It is a beautiful day out today when the Sun shines through the cold and the darkness of the clouds giving our skin a warm kiss. It is within these rays of sunshine that the Yellow light gives life to all and upon that kiss the greatest may or may not be granted to you.

If the essence I sit now listening to the "Stairway to Heaven" and have come to the conclusion that this song was created as a virtual path of moving to the otherside by the way of the llight. This song gives us the message that all of the Yellow Brotherhood when their time comes will be greeted by the open gates and invited in. It is now and upon the future when the Yellow Brotherhood will thrive and survive forever and ever well after World War 7.

It is time my fellow brothers............how will you deal with this new light I feel that is upon you.

Soon to come.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:42 AM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2007, 04:06 PM   #1256
Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
I had an issue where I needed to serve some special time for the City of Chicago due to an assalt and battery charge against some hippy protestors in front of the Art institute of Chicago.
If that is true you just went up a few notches on my respect ladder.

Yellow's leader kicks ass, literally!

Blue's is Mulchman, I believe, and while his ass-kicking skills may be disputed, he could probably wreck your computer's boot sector with one hand tied behind his back.

And as for us Greenies... do we even have a leader?

Iunno about those filthy commie reds. Probably everyone in their crazy ass Marxist group is the "leader".

Or maybe they have a dictator, whatevs.

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.
Ihmhi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2007, 04:42 AM   #1257
Bubbles
Bueno

I nominate you Ihmhi! Because the rest of us dont give a damn!
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2007, 04:52 AM   #1258
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
I am the new leader of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas. Darken has been wishing to go to war with other teams he claims to have attacked us/being a threat, which are surprisingly rich in flags.

I feel such a leader is incompetent, and am taking his position by force.

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2007, 07:22 AM   #1259
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
I am the new leader of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas. Darken has been wishing to go to war with other teams he claims to have attacked us/being a threat, which are surprisingly rich in flags.

I feel such a leader is incompetent, and am taking his position by force.
Good luck, but I don't think you can become the leader of the yellow team by force muhahahaha
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2007, 03:17 PM   #1260
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I see the threat..........SilverFox..........

You wishing will get you nowhere since there is no current leader of the Yellow Brotherhood and there will never be one. Zydell changed this over to a democracy and we will stand by that until Zydell decides to regain his rightfull throne within the Light. You have no power with your idle threats but I am amused by your attempt. I am the one who invited you into our Holy Yellow Sect and maybe your words are coming out without the thinking behind it. No one will ever take over the Brotherhood..............never. I am the forsaken king who holds no power but within the power of words. I am an advocate of the Brotherhood as I will be forever. You can try to chance what you feel is just but I tell you to save your energy to promote it to all.

If you feel that the other color teams are our friends and do not pose a threat then I am afraid you are very lost. The other colors encroach on our sanctity in which the power overall should be ours. If you feel that I am indeed incompetent it is your choice. Always remember however, that this
incompetent brother is the one you followed into the brotherhood by his request. What does that make you?

dh