Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Old 06-10-2006, 01:25 AM   #1
schtoofa
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
FF Update: Objection, Your Honor!

Your honor, I would like to first point out that my client was not only bamboozled, but he was thoroughly aroused by the events that took place that night. As such, he cannot be held responsible for the charges being brought against him. Throughout history, those aroused have clearly shown their primal instincts to take over and blind people, like my client, into doing things that make absolutely no sense.

If I may, judge, I'd like to present what has been entered on the docket as Exhibit A.

My client ain't even have no damn arms! How could he have possibly wielded this device? This is clearly speculative, conjecutarive, and notruative. Now, the prosecution would also have this court believe that my client subdued the victim by way of what I'd like to introduce as Exhibit J.

Your honor, such blasphemy is grounds for a mistrial, and I don't know how this court is even humoring these outrageous allegations.

I will submit, though, that there is some mild thread of truth to these claims. My client was spotted by eyewitnesses, and one managed this less than incriminating photograph.

Last time I checked, your honor, there was nothing against the law about standing around waiting to kill somebody. As for the surveillance cameras outside of my client's place of business, I find this to be an encroachment on his civil rights, and I ask that the prosecution be shot in the face for trespassing, see Exhibit F.

The mockery doesn't stop there, judge. The prosecution went to such lengths as to fabricate evidence! A little bird told me that he saw some near-naked sketches of my client's business partner, and my little bird is trained to use a camera.

Given such a blatant disregard for all that we hold true, I ask that this trial be moved out of this obviously biased venue, and to a new locale. I hired some young whippersnappers to find just such a place, and they found a place I'm sure this entire court can and will agree on.

This trial is over, your honor. So, get up off me.

Old 06-10-2006, 01:29 AM   #2
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
IBTL

man those arches on well look sexy

also openfire looks great!

Old 06-10-2006, 01:45 AM   #3
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
What the hell, did an earthquake hit openfire? Still, looks nice. The Well front yard looks... really fucking different. I guess those doorways on the side lead to the way up to the ceiling... no more picking them off as they climb up I guess. Still looks sweet as hell. The guns look great, the railgun really looks like it's got some power behind it. Tranq looks nice.

Which Spy concept art did you end up going with?

The lighting on the Soldier is freakin' me out. He's like glowing, but based on his shadow the light is right over him - what's the deal there?

Pyro looks badass.

UPDATES PLZ.

Old 06-10-2006, 02:17 AM   #4
o_rezler

looking real good. keep up the good work!
o_rezler is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 02:24 AM   #5
o_don chico

Fucking badass, can't wait till this is done. Keep up the good work.
o_don chico is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 02:30 AM   #6
o_thepanther

Love the CZ2 shots. The medic standing knee deep in the water is great. Certainly looks like I could play it right this second, gimmmeee!
o_thepanther is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 02:35 AM   #7
o_lucid

Wow, that is totally amazing. This game looks very awesome. This truely is amazing work. I love what you have done with the innovations! I am wetting myself in MUCH ANTICIPATION. I can't wait to play this game; the photos make me want this game, that much more. Thanks for the update !

That well map is truely exquisite. Out of every game I have seen so far, I love the texturing work in this one. It truely represents the TF feeling. I hope this work continues going as well and amazing as it has been. If I didn't know better I'd say you guys were the original team fortress team.
o_lucid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 03:51 AM   #8
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
Which Spy concept art did you end up going with?
Nevermind, you can see him in the first CZ2 screenshot in the Media section. Looks nice!

Old 06-10-2006, 04:45 AM   #9
o_anshinritsumai

*fap fap fap fap fap*
o_anshinritsumai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 04:55 AM   #10
o_kam

well fd looks insane
o_kam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 04:56 AM   #11
o_vampiricus

OMG LOOK AT WELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!
o_vampiricus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 03:55 PM   #12
Lost
Fear teh crowbar.
Retired FF Staff

Gametype: CTF ftw, yeh
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anshinritsumai
*fap fap fap fap fap*
Agreed!

And I like that crazy ass helmet the pyro has, looks like he took some snips after it and chopped off the brim so he could see better but wanted to wear it anyways. To scare the little kids or something, maybe so he can drive fire engines without anyone getting too suspicious.

You are a pirate!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 05:03 AM   #13
o_coldy

Shit yeah.

<3
o_coldy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 05:03 AM   #14
o_darkness24713

Yea umm what to say. im speech less? Openfire looks well lets put it this way Bad. Sry to say so but bad. Thats just bad. I cant say anymore on it. And well, looks worse. :/
Name well a different name i dont see nothing alike in that then in tfc version of well. Its not even close to what it should be. openfire? whats up with the rocks and shit in the middle of the floor? thats just going to screw over alot of concers. Putting the d to a advantage. i think you guys could of done better. Also whats up with the pillers they have sides around them. that just makes it easyer to bhop around and get in peoples way when concing
o_darkness24713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 05:23 AM   #15
o_lithium

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness24713
Yea umm what to say. im speech less? Openfire looks well lets put it this way Bad. Sry to say so but bad. Thats just bad. I cant say anymore on it. And well, looks worse. :/
Name well a different name i dont see nothing alike in that then in tfc version of well. Its not even close to what it should be. openfire? whats up with the rocks and shit in the middle of the floor? thats just going to screw over alot of concers. Putting the d to a advantage. i think you guys could of done better. Also whats up with the pillers they have sides around them. that just makes it easyer to bhop around and get in peoples way when concing

This isn't TFC. Stop being a douche.
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 09:20 AM   #16
o_afx

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness24713
Go download a new texture pack for tfc, and forget about FF, as thats all you seem to want.

As for the update, Well looks amazing, Hard to say about Openfire without a decent look, but it looks promising. I love the cz2 shots, I hope those uplink laser things turn team coloured when captured :P
Only thing i dont think looks as good as the rest is the medics face, It just seems to lack a bit of character when compared to the tfc versions, that and the head looks a bit...square :P. Obviously it might not be complete though, so ignore me if so.
o_afx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 10:12 AM   #17
o_fresh

I'd just like to take this moment to say,

OMFG OFMGOFM DGOMFMDGOFOFMFOMFMOFGMFOFMGFOMOOFMOFOFMOMFOMGMGOMO MGOMFMOOFMFOMFOMFOFMFFOMFMOFF OH MY FUCKING GOD IOH MY FUCKING GOAWD OMFG WAHT THE FUCKING GOD OMFG SEX.
o_fresh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 10:14 AM   #18
o_[ffm]-ac/dc

Very nice job, can't wait to actually play this!
o_[ffm]-ac/dc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 11:09 AM   #19
o_scare

Looking seeexy! well looks really different but its been changed well and i cant wait to play it xD Cant wait to see the HwGuy

Keep it UP!
o_scare is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2006, 11:14 AM   #20
o_darknight

Oh my fooking god!

Yuss! Now that's an update, awesome stuff - I'm totaly loving CZ2, the SG family and the medic (although he does have a square head. :P)

Whoah.
o_darknight is offline   Reply With Quote