Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstaber
This thread isn't locked yet?
o_backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 02:14 AM   #142
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Clueless Beasts

If you do not understand what or who the Yellow Brotherhood is or stands for now then you will never trully understand.

NO DEAL Mervaka!!!!!!!!!! I will never hold back the voice of the Yellow Llamas nor will I stop promoting our message and destiny to all. I cannot believe for one mintue that you thought I would wire the jaws of Yellow shut and contribute like you do so frequently. You were once Yellow Mervaka but you did not hold the qualitys of what Yellow stands for or strives to be. You mock us as so do others for your own sakes of being simple minded. That is not our fault nor will it prevent us from spreading our message. This color of ours is the purest light that you could ever imagine beaming down on us from the Yellow Gods. It empowers us to be who we are and if you do not like it you can always be burned by it. The might of our group is an unstoppable wall that cannot be penetrated by the mere words of non-believers. So heed thy forked devils dragon tounge for it can always be destroyed by a single touch of what we Yellow hold so very dear.

The Light you see..............without it we can bring darkness and with it we can cleanse your soul on the battlefield. For it is written........

The Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas stand tall and strong on the battlefield of the color faction Wars. Them and them alone are the surviving warriors whose power now shines into the darkest depths of the enternal souls of mortal men. May all praise them in their Glory and may their enemies tremble with fear because the Light is coming for them. The Light of Brothers.
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 02:17 AM   #143
o_lithium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
If you do not understand what or who the Yellow Brotherhood is or stands for now then you will never trully understand.

NO DEAL Mervaka!!!!!!!!!! I will never hold back the voice of the Yellow Llamas nor will I stop promoting our message and destiny to all. I cannot believe for one mintue that you thought I would wire the jaws of Yellow shut and contribute like you do so frequently. You were once Yellow Mervaka but you did not hold the qualitys of what Yellow stands for or strives to be. You mock us as so do others for your own sakes of being simple minded. That is not our fault nor will it prevent us from spreading our message. This color of ours is the purest light that you could ever imagine beaming down on us from the Yellow Gods. It empowers us to be who we are and if you do not like it you can always be burned by it. The might of our group is an unstoppable wall that cannot be penetrated by the mere words of non-believers. So heed thy forked devils dragon tounge for it can always be destroyed by a single touch of what we Yellow hold so very dear.

The Light you see..............without it we can bring darkness and with it we can cleanse your soul on the battlefield. For it is written........

The Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas stand tall and strong on the battlefield of the color faction Wars. Them and them alone are the surviving warriors whose power now shines into the darkest depths of the enternal souls of mortal men. May all praise them in their Glory and may their enemies tremble with fear because the Light is coming for them. The Light of Brothers.

You know , your brotherhood of llamas is almost like a cult. Hope that collective suicide is near.
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 02:24 AM   #144
o_darken_hellspawn

A cult you say..............

What a cult means to me is a silly group of men following who they think is there savior or prophet from God. I am neither of the two. I am a mere Yellow Brother who wishes for our Color to push the boundaries into others to show that we are the dominate force now and when TF FF is out. We will not hold our tounge or walk on pins and needles to suffice your will of trying to silence us. Suicide is a sick weak way of sin of not taking control of what is yours and pwning it. That is why it was so propostous for you even to mention such weakness of many have fallen too.
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 02:28 AM   #145
o_loader

Curl up and die kkthx.
o_loader is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 02:34 AM   #146
o_balls

/me changes to green

j/k <3 Zydell
o_balls is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 03:12 AM   #147
o_bumgravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervaka
i still dont understand why you yellow people think blabbing about the yellow team every post counts as contribution to these forums? please enlighten me on the reasoning, as i fail to see it.
TBH I wouldnt bother if it didnt seem to irritate so much LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn - The fOrsaKEN King of the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas
For it is written.......
LOL! OWNED, FORUM!!!!!
o_bumgravy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 06:40 AM   #148
o_zydell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls
/me changes to green

j/k <3 Zydell
'oi!!!

btw 3 pages of 'red team thread' and no disrupting / interferece from the yellow team; shows how absolutely rude and disrespectfull the other teams are.

Last edited by o_zydell; 11-16-2006 at 07:44 AM.
o_zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 09:49 AM   #149
o_lithium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
What a cult means to me is a silly group of men following who they think is there savior or prophet from God. I am neither of the two. I am a mere Yellow Brother who wishes for our Color to push the boundaries into others to show that we are the dominate force now and when TF FF is out. We will not hold our tounge or walk on pins and needles to suffice your will of trying to silence us. Suicide is a sick weak way of sin of not taking control of what is yours and pwning it. That is why it was so propostous for you even to mention such weakness of many have fallen too.
I wonder, why do you need sponsors and friends when you are the king , are you that retarded ?
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 02:06 PM   #150
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumGravy
TBH I wouldnt bother if it didnt seem to irritate so much LOL.

LOL! OWNED, FORUM!!!!!
i dont follow?

Old 11-16-2006, 02:56 PM   #151
o_zydell

Clearly your* lack of understanding is why you* are not in the yellow team.

NOW GO AWAY!

* Plural

Old 11-16-2006, 07:52 PM   #152
o_rifle

YELLOW LLAMAS FTW!!!!!!!

Now, I am back again and the yellow team is the best team there is. I say this because how could you not like a yellow llama?
o_rifle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 07:53 PM   #153
o_frenchtoast

Pretty damn easy.
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 08:15 PM   #154
o_dancingfool

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3pth Charge
Hmm... looking at my post history as far back as I care to look (about 10 pages or so) I've posted 3 total responses that are complaints about other members or hostile in really any nature. 2 were about French Toast's general demeanor and the other was about yourself. Unless you can't do basic math, 3 out of 463 is not "most."

It's not my fault you are a hypocrit. A hypocrit who can't come up with an even slightly coherant arguement to boot.

Oh, and that link was your posting history. I couldnt find one post that wasnt a peice of poo in the form of online text. You can live in denial if you'd like; I was mostly writing my previous response for Darken's sake, as he is getting needlessly berated by some of you guys and I wanted to point out the irony.
I have fallen asleep many nights wondering what kind of a pussy actually files a complaint. You need to not be such a bitch, the thought of filing a complaint has never even crossed my mind, not even with Darken.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 08:17 PM   #155
o_zydell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
So anyways, the facts are:

- This thread is directed at yellow team members only; not blue, not red, not green and certainly not black 'members'.
- This thread is predominantly being posted in by people that are NOT on the yellow team.
- People that are not in the yellow team contribute to this thread mostly by whining, moaning, bitching and arguing about their opinion on our yellow king.
- Yellow team members have in fact contributed in a way that is either about praising our king or pointing out towards non-yellow team members that this thread is of no use to them; nor will it ever be of any use and in fact that they have no business in here at all. In fact; almost every yellow team member in this thread has been making cheerfull and nice posts.

Now these are the facts, before posting anything in here; please DO consider these facts, please think of what exactly it is that you are doing here?

What is it that you are doing in this thread?.
Quoted for emphasis

Old 11-16-2006, 08:20 PM   #156
o_mullet man

I recently joined Yellow! They all seem nice to me.
o_mullet man is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 08:23 PM   #157
o_dancingfool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
Quoted for emphasis
May I emphasize that this is getting pretty damn old and no one cares?

Old 11-16-2006, 08:25 PM   #158
o_zydell

Cool! And yeah, I mean just look at Darken_Hellspawn's subtitle; only a true genius; a shiny, happy person; would use that!!! But I'm sure the non-team member's will find it offending and whine about it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingFool
Speak for yourself, outsider.

Old 11-16-2006, 08:31 PM   #159
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Would that be the same "genius" that has mastered Dance Dance Revolution?

o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2006, 08:31 PM   #160
o_dancingfool

Not just your quoting, this whole yellow regime thing. So I heresay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingFool
Quoted for emphasis.