Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > Communities, Leagues, Clans and Guilds

Old 04-14-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
Vicious
Nothing left to believe in

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Step Down

Alot of you know already, but for those that don't, I'm going to be stepping down for a little while until I can't buy a computer that can handle this game above 9fps. I'm still going to be the organization leader of sYn, but I won't be playing in matches with them. So if you need anything before and/or after the match that has to deal with organizing, I'm still your man. But if it's game day and you need to know some passwords or something, Kube or Crim are the guys to go to because I probably won't be there. Last week was a fluke (a few members didn't show up for the match) so I happened to play but I don't expect that to happen anymore. So best of luck to everyone! Let me know if you need anything but you might wanna get in the habit of talking to crim and kube instead!
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
Gator-
FF God

Class/Position: Scout O, Medic O, Demo D/O, Soldier D
Gametype: CTF 4v4
Affiliations: [milkwood] ( GoodFellas )
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via AIM to Gator- Send a message via MSN to Gator- Send a message via Yahoo to Gator-
makes me really sad but i understand how it feels playing with a shitty computer. Computer these days are cheap bra...especially when you build em from www.newegg.com (FF PLAYABLE AND ENJOYABLE FOR $400-$500+)
Gator- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
VinnytheBoss
Boss 4 all da rite reasons

Class/Position: O scout/med D sol/demo
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: Founder of the Goodfellas.
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
vicious i will safely say your gonna be a beast once u get a decent setup...i remember watching you play us on startec and I could tell you were in a whole different world FPS wise.

good luck
VinnytheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #4
SiSCoS

Affiliations: ( GoodFellas . )
hurry back bro, hopefully ill be next with an upgrade... when i do watch out!!!!!!
SiSCoS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2008, 05:42 PM   #5
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiSCoS
hurry back bro, hopefully ill be next with an upgrade... when i do watch out!!!!!!
SiSCoS you need to downgrade some of that extra weight then you can think of upgrading things
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2008, 06:32 PM   #6
Vicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnytheBoss
vicious i will safely say your gonna be a beast once u get a decent setup...i remember watching you play us on startec and I could tell you were in a whole different world FPS wise.

good luck
lol saw me play? I played offense and demo broh! Two positions I can't play well. Bad enough for me to consider joining your scout guild to learn it better. It's kinda sad when you only know how to play one position (engy for me...). But I do appreciate the comment!

It's not really that I don't enjoy it though, Gator. I love the game just fine how it is. I'm not frustrated with it or anything, I've learned to adapt. I just don't want to bring my clan down cuz my computer bogs out. Also, with the whole "getting out of debt thing", 400-500 dollars is a lot for me until I *finally* pay off all my credit cards (expecting it done in the next six months).

Old 04-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #7
dys
I am the nip to your bud.

Sorry to hear about the problems (for everybody). Are you still gonna have enough guys for thursday?
dys is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
Vicious

As in the 7v? Most definately. If we're short a guy during a match day I'll play. Another reason I'm doing this is so the younger guys on the team that are good but don't have much experience can play. I've been there and done all that already in TFC so it's time the old men sit back a little bit and watch the kids play, neh?

It burns a little bit to know that I won't be in most (if not all) of our remaining matches, but I know it's for the good of my squad and for the good of my remaining members. Some of them who wouldn't get to play will now get a shot to show how good they are or refine their skills on a much more difficult playing field.

Ex. Doom played with me in ESAD but never really got any action. He joined sYn to help me out and his first match was against the Goodfellas. Yeah, it kinda sucks that a rookie gets thrown in a match like that, but all he's said about it is how much he learned from that game. Different ways to place a sentry that he's never thought of and different DM techniques.

That alone makes me happy. Knowing that one of my members has grown as a player, even if just a little from ONE match. That's a big part of why I wanted to form this clan. To help the community and its playerbase. Do I want to win? Of course. But if I can win and help the younger guys out at the same time, that's ideal.

Old 04-15-2008, 02:32 PM   #9
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Vicious for president!
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #10
Vicious

I don't get it?

Old 04-16-2008, 11:17 PM   #11
pF
no war but class war
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Soldier / Scout
Gametype: ctf
Affiliations: [w~k!]
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
So, anybody listen to Sick of it All?

Gay And Lesbian Fiction | Teen Books | Bath Products
pF is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #12
Credge
FF Loremaster
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Ex. Doom played with me in ESAD but never really got any action. He joined sYn to help me out and his first match was against the Goodfellas.
His first match was actually against KBN.

We seem to have a trend of liking to throw our rookie members in against the bigger boys.

Ronald Reagan
Credge is offline   Reply With Quote