Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 01-29-2007, 12:30 AM   #141
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
i sell it in my shop. problem is, all my customers are skanks who drink carling/carlsberg/stella act-a-twat

Old 01-29-2007, 12:41 AM   #142
o_()))crayola))_>

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Mail it to me, I love that stuff. That and Sleeman.
o_()))crayola))_> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2007, 12:15 PM   #143
o_darken_hellspawn

Geokill............

I cannot believe that you approved of that last posting. Last time I checked I was getting the feeling from you that you where wishing that I was run over by a truck. I do thank you for the kind words.

Unfortunately that is the way I feel about STA_Tiger. He is such a trooper. I would go so far to elect him to head scoutmaster of some reject GirlScouts troop. He might even do well since pastels are still in with women. I did happpen to read broodingdudes posts about us being children and slamming us for not being like himself. I am 29 myself and have not been a child for so long but I still have the yearning desire to crawl into a womb and go back to peace and quiet for awhile as long as she doesnt eat anything spicy. Now my basic instict would to tear brooding apart but I will not do this since I am mature. I will leave him with nah nah a booboo. Stick your head in doodoo. Or the infamous I know you are but what am I. Now with all that said I do thank Brooding for using two of my quotes in there. The thicker skin and Plankton flames where of my creation and have been copyrighted and since I was not informed by Brooding before posting them he leaves me no choice but to sue.

Sincerly,

dh
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2007, 10:30 PM   #144
o_dancingfool

That was kind of gross / weird. More so than usual.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2007, 11:37 PM   #145
o_nuk3m

i know people hate darken for his way of EVILE TALKING!!!!
o_nuk3m is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2007, 02:44 AM   #146
o_darken_hellspawn

Ahhhhh........EVILE........

I think not. I am one of the most eloquate speakers I have ever heard and I have had the chance to witness thousands of them. I feel that my speech although a tad prickly such as a thorn bush at times but still some of the best. I do not feel that sugar coating the reality that is life where your heart is ripped out everyday and smashed against wall leaving a bloody smear of pulp and valves behind. So is life to live in pain where the unknownest questions are answered by men wearing the skin of your forefathers while they dabble in human feces trying to get cloning right. Now do not get me wrong...........the path we take brings us closer to the event horizion each day we step forth but such as the Yellow Brotherhood we bring each of our Brothers back to the edge where balance is needed.

Do not twist the ways of the world for they have been determined before we have had a chance to change it. The US will go to war with Iran soon and more extremist muslim blood will be dumped into the rivers of sorrow where I will drink my fill and proceed north up the bank to catch my salmon. I wait for the time when the two religions collide (not the powerman 5000 song) and we stike the final blow into the hearts of the evil men. We will watch them scream and spasm as the cross laided spear cracks open the final piece they call their skull.

Or.............We could all get pretty horses and ride into the sunset with them until their legs fractures and we have to put them down and have steak later. Willlllllllbur..........Ima Stud.

Horses are retarded,

dh

Old 01-31-2007, 11:39 AM   #147
o_nuk3m

haha until we have to put them down and have steak

Old 02-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #148
o_nuk3m

lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a52F_JotF68

Old 02-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #149
o_darken_hellspawn

Horse meat......................

Since horses are not domesticated animals I do not see why the US prohibtis that sale of its meat. I think if you had a horse die you should be able to recoup the cost anyway you can. Even if it means chopping it up and selling in in meatball style chunks with gravy canned for freshness. There is so much good meat on a horse that we could consider them a food source. The only problem is the neck and head are too large and you cannot get anything out of them. I do like meat but I feel that Horse neck would taste the same.

Some people may hate me for wanting to eat horses but I have just finished the Book "Black Beauty" and I feel that the femal horse represented in the book is a whore. I hate whores so the chracters in the book should have eaten her azz. The mane is not good as all as well since it is too hariy and bristly to effectivley eat with ease.

Here is one of my recipes:

1 stick of butter
2 lbs of %$#$in Horse meat
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 Set of cleaned horse teeth
Three strands of Horse mane
3 - 12 inch pieces of delicate horse skin
4 cups of Milk

Combine all of these ingredients together and bring to a boil. Add some salt and eat your $%ckin Horse Stew...................Itsssssss............delcio us.....eehhhhhhh ahhhhhhh errrrrrrrrr achoachoachoacho.

dh

Old 02-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #150
o_nuk3m

wow i never knew you were so passionate about your animals, and the reason is while they are not domestic, they are majestic, and are protected like cats and dogs are. not to mention a horse to a native American, is a sacred animal.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #151
o_gunslinger

In England, animals are broken own in to two catagories by law; working animals and non-working. Working includes animals like dogs, horses, cows etc, whilst non-working would be animals such as ducks and cats.

If you hit a working animal in your car, by law you have to stop and give details to any reasonable party. Not too sure what happens if you hit a horse and no one is around; maybe leave a note stapled to it's mane saying "oops, sorry" or something.
o_gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2007, 08:23 PM   #152
o_darken_hellspawn

I am guessing that someone will know...............

if you hit a horse with your car since you are not going to be driving away. The horse was of some use back when cowboys and indians used them or the sprawling rancher who would heard his cattle back to slaughterhouse. This of course is not city slickers and since horses have no natural predator we have to find some way to cut down on their population such as deer. That is why I propose horse hunting state licenses. You will be allowed to shoot up to 2 horseys with shotgun during the month of August.

That will finally keep these devlish animals out of our hearts and minds. They stand tall for they believe that it is their will to rule humankind and if we give them an inch they just might try to do that. Stop the tyranny now and prevent the uprising of horses around the world. Cook one and eat one today.

Horses contain vital nutrients that keep us big and strong (this message has no been approved by the FDA or PETA)

dh

Old 02-02-2007, 11:41 AM   #153
o_nuk3m

well in any case if you hit any animal you are definitly going to need some body work unless its like a small cat.

Old 02-02-2007, 03:43 PM   #154
o_()))crayola))_>

Or you're driving a tank.
o_()))crayola))_> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2007, 07:55 PM   #155
o_nuk3m

hahaha. i remember that time someone stole a tank from an army base.. lol

Old 02-08-2007, 11:39 PM   #156
o_nuk3m

and what happened to my thread it totally kicked the bucket.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:03 AM   #157
Lost
Fear teh crowbar.
Retired FF Staff

Gametype: CTF ftw, yeh
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Lost
Almost 2,000. I need to spam more.

You are a pirate!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2007, 02:04 AM   #158
o_sta_sirtiger

In about 3 months, I'll be joining this SUPER COOL CLUB.
o_sta_sirtiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2007, 02:12 PM   #159
o_kenny

Location: In a mall, hiding in a gunstore, while being surrounded by 53,594 zombies
heh......need 1000 to go ....once i do that....*cough* yellow team *cough*
will *cough* be *cough* no more *cough*..............
Fucking coughs......mes so sick....lawl
o_kenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #160
Lost
Fear teh crowbar.
Retired FF Staff

Gametype: CTF ftw, yeh
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Lost
<---

I rock.

You are a pirate!