Old 10-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
Gamingmaster000
Banned

Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: Dalokohs & Sandvich,I'm 12
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
[split] Infractions/warnings

EDIT by squeek:

These posts were moved from this thread. I moved them instead of deleting them to give some information about warnings and infractions.

Posts that receive warnings/infractions are now labeled as such. Because of this, I'd like to stop pruning threads of bad posts and instead leave the offending posts publicly viewable. Please don't respond to rule-breaking posts, and instead simply report them. This way it is obvious what types of posts you should avoid making (the ones that have received warnings/infractions) and hopefully it will cut down on the amount of off-topic posts/responses to bad posts/trolls/etc.

We'll see how this system goes. It's inspired by Teamliquid.net's style of moderation, which I think works pretty well.

------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
You waited 9 years for a bad game? LAWL
At least it's better than FF since it has more servers and stuff. Fuck you, TROLOLO. FF is as dead and deserted as fuck, where the fuck are the players? Srs, I got FF as it is a source remake of TFC, but with the state of the game now, TFC is way better than FF.
Actually, I'm using TF2 as an example for how long Valve have developed a game. I'm here longer than you are ahem.
User received an infraction for this post

Last edited by squeek.; 10-06-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Gamingmaster000 is offline   Reply With Quote