View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 11:33 PM   #139
o_what the hell?

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I started playing TFC as soon as it came out as a free add-on during the original patch for Half-Life. ( what around 5 years ago? dam it seems so long ago...) back then the idea of a low ping bastard was indeed a sweet thing, not like now a days where most peps are LPB with broadband.

First server i played in was the Dawg pound, where i met people like Xris, Apoc, SnakeEyez and Caffeine & THC... good guys ( and gal) all of them...

I Joined IKK back in December of 2000, and proceeded to clan in TFC until basically 4 months ago...

TFC was for me a total adrenaline dump every match, until the game stopped evolving... that with the lack of keeping the older players in and not enough fresh good blood to compensate.

I tried other styles of TF, and yet to have found the same pull that TFC did for me. Have to admit, I’m looking terribly forward to when this Mod comes out.

One thing I can see how this will be a winning mod is that when Valve decided to dump the loyalty for TFC players towards the CS group, any innovation for TFC died right there. This mod will now be driven by the TF fans themselves. This is the key point for this mod. All I can say is Thank you all for your attempt to keep this Genre alive. I hope you are as successful as you hope to be.
o_what the hell? is offline   Reply With Quote