View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #20
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa_FF View Post
Your my hero scuzzy. Lets see how many people in the FF community will still be able to play on [o-t] by the end of the games life. Plus, hey scuzzy link me why i was banned please. I forgot.
Not sure, this you? It's the only "Playa" I can find through mutli-name search.

http://forums.oldtimersclan.com/scuz...M_0:1:24618050

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakka View Post
- all this was initiated by your admins poor decision making.

This is all entirely based on mavs decision to ban me which is entirely because of an intro to a video which does nothing to degrade o-t. zE's server provides love, it provides a testing environment it is the #1 server in FF for a reason. What other player could I have used for an introduction? I don't know many players that can't bunnyhop and also walk in strange jerky mouse movement lines... If anything this is an attack on mav, but this is not an attack... just a harmless joke and no-one mentioned anything about o-t or the LOLZ until mav took it TOO personal and banned me.

I don't break any rules on your server, I play fair and I listen to the admins. This is what you should consider when banning someone, otherwise your whole "defending your bans" e-police strategy is a joke.

bottom line is, your server carries no warning about being banned because of activities outside of it. Maybe you should put that in the MOTD.

and me having this horrible opinion of [o-t]? it came AFTER i was banned.
Well then from your perspective there is really little left to talk about, don't you think? I personally don't buy it, but we can agree to disagree. FF doesn't provide a MOTD that would accomodate your request, you'll need to talk to the dev team to fix that.

Scuzzy