Old 02-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #19
wakka

Class/Position: top
Gametype: pwning caroline in bed
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy View Post
You calling our server stupid, us fools, our admin's poor, immature, etc,
- all this was initiated by your admins poor decision making.

This is all entirely based on mavs decision to ban me which is entirely because of an intro to a video which does nothing to degrade o-t. zE's server provides love, it provides a testing environment it is the #1 server in FF for a reason. What other player could I have used for an introduction? I don't know many players that can't bunnyhop and also walk in strange jerky mouse movement lines... If anything this is an attack on mav, but this is not an attack... just a harmless joke and no-one mentioned anything about o-t or the LOLZ until mav took it TOO personal and banned me.

I don't break any rules on your server, I play fair and I listen to the admins. This is what you should consider when banning someone, otherwise your whole "defending your bans" e-police strategy is a joke.

bottom line is, your server carries no warning about being banned because of activities outside of it. Maybe you should put that in the MOTD.

and me having this horrible opinion of [o-t]? it came AFTER i was banned.

Also there is no mention of the [o-t] server being a bad place to play? I don't know where you are getting that from? It is simply mav running around being bored, it's an advertisement for zE Palace... there is no attack on the [o-t] server.

If mav is so self conscious as to place a ban on me because of me imitating his playstyle then I am sorry, I apologise. I did not mean to offend you or make you feel singled out.

If the intro stated "[o-t] server" then that, fair enough... you can take that as a dig against [o-t] but that's not what I did.

Last edited by wakka; 02-03-2010 at 04:15 PM.