View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 04:14 AM   #19
InternalChi

Class/Position: Any
Gametype: 1v1 dm , capture the flag , fps shooter
Affiliations: Flawles$styles #styles irc east gamesnet or gamesurge. Who remembers?? Lol
Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
Hey Pappas, If I may, I have known Biohaz since the beginning of Half Life time lol, we have been around since team fortress classic mod has been released.
I have not been around in years, due to real life and sick family member, prison, and other problems. I have played Fortress Forever quite alot, and they basically made it easier for everyone to bunnyhop, air strafe, circle strafe bhop, backwards circle stafe bhop and made quite a few things easier and did a good job at creating OUR VERSION OF WHAT TF2 SHOULD HAVE BEEN. Anyway,
It depends on how you like to play. Are you more of a fighter that wants to kill everyone in his path? Or you wanna be the fastest guy flying around to capture the flag for the team? Do you like to be Sneaky and try to penetrate the base unnoticed? Or do you prefer sentry guns and other defense items to build to help teammates defend or play offense....... really it all depends on you and what your good at....I personally liked soldier in the beginning. 1v1 dm mulching.....As time went by, I'd personally rather play scout or medic and bhop as fast as I can trying to fly through the air and juke my opponent into hitting himself or toying with him to bypass to get the flag......It isn't easy, if their defense is strong with sentry guns...with good soldiers. I guess, certain maps require different classes....for defense...and different classes for offense. Always good to have a good offense soldier or medic to help the scouts break through and get the flag. If your fast enough, you can strafe around sentries and bypass them without them getting you. I NEVER REALLY PLAYED THE SPY CLASS IN FF. because it was different from tfc...and actually a better addon...but changed my while way of thinking because I knew the sounds , what to listen for when people dropped down in certain a reason to know when to prime grenades before seeing people....the spy just through me off for a while because it was unfamiliar LoL. Anyway, I suggest trying soldier. If your a good at maneuvering and avoiding being hit...at a slower class.....I'd definately try medic or scout and play offense...Certain maps offense can be difficult. Certain maps, it's much easier... experiment. Demo man was another good defense class...putting pipe bombs doen around the flag for last line of defense...idc you get good enough....or communicate well with ur teammates and they have binds telling you "enemy getting flag"
You can actually be playing offense ....and try to detonate your pipes according to your teammates warning or have the details button binded...ands soon as u hear "enemy has ur flag" details ur pipes as fast as possible before it even says it...lol enemy boooom!!" IF you like to play one verse one, fair and square. Mulch_dm as soldier is fun...I have fun mulching with demo man too!
Well, I based most of my stuff off of tfc....most original FF maps are remakes of tfc I think....been a while. Either way, tfc was much harder to be a good bunnyhopper. Fortress Forever made it easy because many people complained....calling it a speed hack...because they were unable to do it.....so Valve capped the bhop in regular tfc....many years later after the game has been that way forever........them decided to cap bunnyhop. I USED TO LOVE PLAYING counterstrike like de_dust....or whatever the map was that had that long under pass under the bridge...counter terrorist or terrorist, had a long down ward ramp that you could be hop down as soon as the match started....and I'd fly up and almost be at there spawn before they just made it out....LOL, circle strafing around people with pump shotty.....OR use the worst weapons to kill the good players.....to make them feel like a newbie. Lol, those were the days ....haha they capped bhop completely on cs.....unless activated server side.
Well, i dont think I answered your question...lol Fortress Forever is a TEAM GAME on regular maps ...not 1v1....so communication, timing, working together while one resupllies.....or working together on offense to take down the heavy Defense so the scout can fly through.. playing with other good players....is definately a plus....because they know how to communicate properly also...many people cheated back in the day
...global timers....wallhacks....3rd person.....some even used aimbot.....for shotty and rockets close range.....is ts actually hard to tell sometimes.......istsf a really good mulchers is aimbotting.....u can watch them and their movements....and their shotty is there...don't jerk.......but never misses......and super pro mulcher....manipulating aimbot....istsf think that went on alot too on the low.....some people .....just never missed a shotgun....and it felt like a faces shot everytime....but couldn't hit u with a rocket...if their mothers life depended on it.....unless u were face to face.
Its...funny, flawless styles and 00D..we're mulch guilds....the numbers didn't mean anything...I got to pick mine....they would give me 000 lol...Ryu and jo3 from florida....which was re'afk or Rearranged...as biohaz was
talking about, they started that guild and I started flawlessstyles...We were all good friends...me and jo3 ....(rearranged) , purplemuscle, and even wicked clown...if u remeber him......We would mulch all day long against each other.....or other people and just dominate everything....that's around when I was very very good....and never really lost...I would mulch people....while my back was to them...with my crowbar out, and ....my footwork just out of habit..I knew how to dodge and rush....and I'd turn real fast and throw the grenade..and be back with my back to them....and it looked like the grenade came out of my ass...and I'd strafe rush them backwards....the whole time like I was rushing them with the hail Mary grenade......making them go right into it....I've beaten quite a few friends link that Ryu, re, purplemuscle, moonless, snatched, I can go on and on......we were all friends.....and we were all good....this is before I met biohaz...and ND my life went to shit.........I used to beat DuM...constantly......ever since my first few years of being away or in jail......everyone got so much better....my accuracy wasn't the same.....I think it was windows XP lol....mouse accel.....windows 98 ME or whatever..........my mouse aim was incredibly accurate...I also used a ball mouse.....then switched to lazer.....was still very good. I just felt like I never had that perfect aim again....I might get a razor ball mouse when I come back to gaming. Way off topic.....Love all the FF PLAYERS, TFC PLAYERS, QUAKE 3 PLAYERS, AND MY BUDDY BIOHAZ AND RAWDAWG THAT I SEEN HERE RECENTLY.......if you beat either one of them in 1v1 mulch_dm.....I'll personally spend 10 dollars to get you a B.J from the nearest cr4ck wh0re!
Lol, I am probably terrible now.. I'd have to reconfigure my config....guarantee I'd still give work to most people....it's like riding a bike..once I ay for a few days and find all my sweet spots on everything.....it comes back. Haha

Last edited by InternalChi; 09-03-2016 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Addition
InternalChi is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.