View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 04:20 AM   #3
AbsoluteZero

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
Yes, that is me - I was 'masterMAN' for a while when I was younger and switched my name to AZero short for Absolute Zero. I was also on the Decepticons and before that Corpse Squadron. I been playing since before steam came out, but my ID is a little higher because I was not super pumped about switching over to steam. I also did not know they were incrementing the IDs and lower ones would be such a big deal at the time. I have always had the same ID and never cheated on this or any ID. Elwood, Riddler, Alphatronics all know me in person. I also participated in one of the last TFC tournaments where they actually had a cash prize and people came out of the woodwork. We got our ass beat in the first round by the winning team, but it was still nice to play again.

I was asked in another server if I was still banned. Yes - I am and I still am not sure why. Maybe someone who has access to the logs could check. I do like the admins on Moto's Funhouse (74.91.114.247:27015) and in their MOTD they do encourage reporting of admin abuse. Everyone I have talked to in voice comms has seemed real nice. It could be that I lagged out because I was still getting the firewall settings right to allow server interactions and that caused some automated ban process to occur (though I have never seen such a process ban steam IDs and have operated several servers myself). I did see another post about someone being banned from the same server and just assumed I got banned for "cheating" or seeming to be too good to just roll back into the game and happen to know how to play. I do hope there is some accountability. Not even mad at all, I get banned often from small community counter strike servers for playing a little too hard when I get in the zone and it is always called "cheating". There is never evidence and it is just guys who are trying to keep the game at a more enjoyable level for them and others. I totally get it and I am happy to use other guns or change play style to make it more balanced and still interesting and challenging for me.

Please unban I just want to play FF and sometimes there are people in there playing and it sucks to not be able to play with others. I think after a while I will just remove it from view since that is all I can control by adding all the others to favorites. It is strange that it is such a small community and that seems like the most active server and no admin seems to be available to figure it out. Usually these are pretty quick once it turns up no evidence for active communities, then again this is FF so I am not sure where everything is on recording demos/screenshots and all of that. I also have seen a lot of really good players playing on the other servers, so I am not even entirely convinced I got banned for that unless they are banned from that server too .

Last edited by AbsoluteZero; 01-06-2017 at 04:28 AM.
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote

3 members found this post helpful.