View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 05:24 PM   #44
GhostBuster
SHUT UP AND SWALLOW

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desyphur
But he's right. That would go into an ADVANCED Concing video.
oh so thats what he meant... and no, i dont think so, the noobs have to know how the physics of the conc are so they can undesrtand where to jump when they throw a conc in the floor, the obvius thing a noob would do after watching the video is throwing a conc in the ground due the HH its a little advanced, and they will go just as close to the conc they can thinking that way the impulse its going to be major, when its going to be a failure.. and ofc showing wich are the most common concs, so they start to practice em and knowing wich ones are effective, concing is not as fun if u get owned by concing in a bad spot.

and the actual flamethrower video is advanced at hell, the guy is bhoping backwards and teaching absolutely nothing userfull for pub/anykind of playing (i say this with all the respect, aaaawsome videos men im just saying this to proove my point).. but taking less damage at falls and going higher and further in jumps and stuff that`s userfull use of the flamwthrower.

And at the demoman, i think its the most important thing ever the "how to place a pipetrap", its not advanced at all.
GhostBuster is offline   Reply With Quote